X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

van halen in worcester

say what you want about vh bout they blew the roof off the centrum last night....they are back...
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.
  • EddieFan4Eva
    Banned
    • May 2004

They can say what they want....i've seen 3 shows so far, and have one more to go next week.....each one better than the last. Ed's been playing better each time.....the last Philly show was just amazing. They did I'm The One at soundcheck....awesome. The energy level is so there.....they really look to be genuinely having a blast. Haters and naysayers can spout out all they want.....cant change the fact that VH is kicking ass on stage.

Comment

• dvrtiz51

They were good. Real good. Eddie was the weak link that kept the show from being great.His solo was REAL sloppy. Lots of rust. Overall the sold-out crowd had a blast! ( yes, it a was sold-out!)

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
        Banned
        • May 2004

I have it on great authority from many that Ed played great...and i know he played sharp as a razor at the 2 Philly dates....i was there...sober...and soaking it all up.

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
            I have it on great authority from many that Ed played great...and i know he played sharp as a razor at the 2 Philly dates....i was there...sober...and soaking it all up.
            Since you were there can you clear up the attendance mystery. Were both shows sold out or not?

Mezro...wondering, wondering, wondering
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• lms2

define "sold out" . Spammy says they were. LOL
              The place did look much bigger from the outside-but I would say all 500 paying guests had a really nice time. The place was just filled with love.

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                define "sold out" . Spammy says they were. LOL
                The place did look much bigger from the outside-but I would say all 500 paying guests had a really nice time. The place was just filled with love.
                500 guests enjoying a group of drunk, out of shape sell outs raping their past for pennies on the dollar.

Mezro...this next song is called "Up For Breakfast But No Time For The Gym"

Comment

• bru87tr
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2004

the only thing they blew off was themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!

blowing eachother and convincing themselves with blowjobs how great eachother are. they are only fooling themselves.
                  "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

To answer, the first night was around 18,000...damn near sold out....the 2nd night was about 3/4 full.....both nights rocked. I was there...i was sober.....i saw 4 guys that were having the time of their lives and kickin' ass.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

They can say what they want....i've seen 3 shows so far, and have one more to go next week.....each one better than the last. Ed's been playing better each time.....the last Philly show was just amazing. They did I'm The One at soundcheck....awesome. The energy level is so there.....they really look to be genuinely having a blast. Haters and naysayers can spout out all they want.....cant change the fact that VH is kicking ass on stage.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bru87tr
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

if you were sober it couldnt have been that good.
                        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                          if you were sober it couldnt have been that good.
                          I dont drink, it's that simple fuckwad.

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

To answer, the first night was around 18,000...damn near sold out....the 2nd night was about 3/4 full.....both nights rocked. I was there...i was sober.....i saw 4 guys that were having the time of their lives and kickin' ass.
                            I'm not surprised; Philly embraces any version of VH that rolls into town. On their shitty VHIII tour (when they played at the Spectrum) that was close to sold out when they couldn't even give away tickets in other cities.

Mezro...so it is not called the FU center anymore right?

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

I dont drink, it's that simple fuckwad.
                              Funny..I don't drink either and look at me!

Mezro...clicked into high gear without a drop in the bucket

Comment

Working...