Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I drink alot, and can still be straight enough to know that Hagar is wrong wrong wrong for Van Halen. I get high too!

BT...Dropped into 1st gear and lights another fat one.

(sorry for stealing that from you Mezro. That was the last one.)
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      (sorry for stealing that from you Mezro. That was the last one.)
      Shit BT, share and share alike

Mezro...but I'm not sharing this shaved japanese chick I banged last night...good sushi is so hard to find...thanks for letting me blow a load in your face Mayuko...banzai!
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

<center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
        "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
        </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
        <center>
        "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
        <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

the second show was even better than the first show...

c ya in harford ct.
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• EAST COAST

i will be in hartford as well. i hope it is better than the second show in worcester. i am looking at the boston globe review and although it does tend to lean towards the positive side, i can not get over the fact that he was wearing a hot pink shirt sunday night, and yellow capri pants on saturday (sammy). I LOVE EDDIE VAN HALEN on guitar, but you can see that hagar bothers eddie on stage. sammy played the famous here mikey you sing this dave tune, then the next dave tune came along and audience members sang into the mic. he still aint comfortable singing the real thunder section of the van halen catalog (ROTH MATERIAL). like others have noted eddie did mess up more than i have ever seen before, (5150, 0u812, fuck) but it was still great to see eddie hit that shit hard. when that fat retard ran on stage coming out of no where and started talking to sammy on stage, eddie glared at him and i could literally read his lips, saying to spammy, what the fuck is he doing here. alex still is having problems with his back or his neck, while he was hittin the skins all that was moving were his arms you could see he was favoring his back, or neck. but he played well just not the thunder i was used to seeing. mike anthony well, he was mike, nothin special just there good job singing doctor, good back up vocals. here is where you hagar queers start falling in line to get slaughtered, the crowd was very subdued no one goin nuts, the place got rowdier for the van halen tunes more so than the van hagar catalog. now i suppose that should not come to a suprise because the big boston radio rock station waaf did a VAN HALEN weekend. they played the on line hits call in votes adding them all up and playing them in the order of votes they got. in the top ten 8 dave tunes, 2 sammy tunes. which pretty much sums it up. last summer i saw dave in worcester, and let me tell you he shold still be the lead singer of this band, his voice is great he is in shape and would fill that place with so much more fun. sammy is starting to show his age, physically just moving. he does however have a good voice, i wont take that away from him. i just dont like the softer style he brings to the band. I BELIEVE ONE THING PEOPLE, THIS DOES SHOW EDDIE DOES NOSTALGIA, AND EDDIE NEEDS MONEY, AND THE PEOPLE WANT ROTH.... THAT SHOW LAST NIGHT WAS 70 PECENT FILLED. PEOPLE WERE SELLING THOSE TICKETS OUT SIDE THE SHOW AT 530 PM FOR A 730 SHOW FOR LESS THAN 50 PERCENT WHAT THEY PAID FOR.. do any of you people really believe that would be the case if dave was there. dave is eddies first choice, obviously 96 and 2001 (according to ed and alex).... it will happen

Comment

• bru87tr
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

eddiefan4eva if you were a true eddie fan you would drink! but I guess jizz taste better to you. go blow ed again headfluffer! lol

it must suck not being able to control yourself daily. I love to drink but only weekends!!!!!
              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

worcestor eh? ooh saucey
                Originally posted by flappo
                i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                  To answer, the first night was around 18,000...damn near sold out....the 2nd night was about 3/4 full.....both nights rocked. I was there...i was sober.....i saw 4 guys that were having the time of their lives and kickin' ass.
                  ...and then the opening band finished and Van Hagar came on
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    ...and then the opening band finished and Van Hagar came on
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

get over it....

van halen is back.....

just let it go, i know you people like dave but, sammy is with the boys now, if you would just get over it an except it, you would be able to enjoy great music again
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          get over it....

van halen is back.....

just let it go, i know you people like dave but, sammy is with the boys now, if you would just get over it an except it, you would be able to enjoy great music again
                          face it douchebag...we arent going to get over it. You should get over the fact that we cant get over it...

and just leave.
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

get over it....

van halen is back.....

In order for that to happen, SHEEP, they would need to make good music. And those three turds they just released certainly do not qualify.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Re: van halen in worcester

say what you want about vh bout they blew at the centrum last night....they are hacks...
                              Eddie was the kind of player to kick your ass in the first 15 seconds of the show. He went from someone who made your jaw drop to someone who now makes you scratch your head.

Listen to Dallas Diver, then listen to Greensboro.
                              Nah, just ignore the obvious.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Re: Re: van halen in worcester

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                Eddie was the kind of player to kick your ass in the first 15 seconds of the show. He went from someone who made your jaw drop to someone who now makes you scratch your head.

Listen to Dallas Diver, then listen to Greensboro.
                                Nah, just ignore the obvious.
                                oh...van hagar still make your jaw drop...for a big big yaaaaaaaaaawn...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...