X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John Sunnunu - Racist asshole

Seems that this dumbass hack - best known for being Pat Buchanan's stand-in on the original CNN Crossfire - thinks that Colin Powell only endorsed President Obama for one reason.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Seems that this dumbass hack - best known for being Pat Buchanan's stand-in on the original CNN Crossfire - thinks that Colin Powell only endorsed President Obama for one reason.....
    And he's obviously correct.

I'll post the stuff by Jay-z, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L Jackson who have stated they are voting for Obama for that same one reason.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So then you also believe that Sununu endorsed Mittens because he's white?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I'll post the stuff by Jay-z, Snoop Dogg, and Samuel L Jackson who have stated they are voting for Obama for that same one reason.

I worked for Gen. Powell for 2 years, without a doubt the highlight of my career....

He's never been a hard-line conservative.... Republican, yes, but not right-wing.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Really dummy? you're comparing a couple of rapper/producer(s) and an actor with a Four Star General? You don't think Snoop, Jay-Z, and Jackson didn't vote for Clinton, even though he's white (although the blackest white man ever according to Chris Rock)...,

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I worked for Gen. Powell for 2 years, without a doubt the highlight of my career....

He's never been a hard-line conservative.... Republican, yes, but not right-wing.....
            I remember him shocking many by saying gracious things about then Pres. Clinton...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I actually used to have a good deal of respect for General Powell, but I just can't forgive THIS.....

That little bullshit display before the UN enabled the PNAC invasion of Iraq more than anything else, and he knew better than to lie like that.

Yeah, he says he regrets it now, but the damage is done
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I grew up with Sununu's daughter-in-law. Sad to see she married into a family of racist douchebags. Her father-in-law is scum.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

His pre Iraq war performance is completely unforgivable and overshadows everything.

Anything else at this point is as relevant as saying a murdering pedophile was nice to his pet dog.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I remember him shocking many by saying gracious things about then Pres. Clinton...
                    I've got a picture with President Clinton, Gen. Powell, and myself along with a couple other enlisted people....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      His pre Iraq war performance is completely unforgivable and overshadows everything.

Anything else at this point is as relevant as saying a murdering pedophile was nice to his pet dog.
                      I think his commentary since that time would indicate that he acknowledged it was bogus "evidence"....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's a hell of a mistake to live with.

Imagine you accidentally ran over a kid and killed them in your car.

Now multiply that by 100 000.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Actually Colin Powell is the racist. he admitted 4 years ago he was voting for Barack Obama partly because of his skin color. How is it racist now to point out racism? I love that everyone is talking & throwing around the word racism at every turn. the more it's used frivolously, the less weight it has. Inside another decade if we keep this pace it will phase people about as much as hearing 'shit' as a curse word. (probably less than 10 years)
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Actually Colin Powell is the racist. he admitted 4 years ago he was voting for Barack Obama partly because of his skin color. How is it racist now to point out racism?
                            Uh, maybe because Powell said NOTHING of the kind??

Rather it was Moosealini, more than anything else that made McCain not a viable option for him. And the extremism of his own Republican party, all the slanderous crap thrown at Obama, etc.....

<embed name="msnbc31b0e1" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=27265490&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Colin Powell almost sounds like a laxative. Are you bound up and un-regular? Take some Colin Powell to blow your shit pipe clean.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...