X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Racism is HUGE business. Just 1 single example. NAACP. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Okay fine. They are fighting until colored people are equal. What happens then? Do they pack up & close up shop? Hell no. They will keep going & going. They don't want the perception of racism gone because at that point they are out of business.

A lot of people rely on racism to line their pockets & push their agendas.
    Easy for you to say. isn't it? When Colin Powell began his Army career in the Rangers, he was almost literally told that he'd never make general, but if he was a good boy he might make colonel, but that blacks were incapable of being senior military strategists and that he was lucky just to be a commissioned officer...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      That's a hell of a mistake to live with.

Imagine you accidentally ran over a kid and killed them in your car.

Now multiply that by 100 000.
      He also is said to have 'whitewashed' the Massacre at Mai Lai in Vietnam...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-27-2012, 02:16 PM. Reason: changed term upon further review

Comment

• MUSICMANN
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Always interesting reading a bunch of people who've never experienced racism pontificate on the subject. Sununu's a douche. There's no defending him.

How do you know that people here don't know what racism is or ever experienced it. I'm full blooded Sicilian/Italian. On many occasions i have heard the word dago, wop and a few other thrown around my way. Don't be so condescending thinking you know what others have went through. My grandparents came in through the port of New Orleans in 1890 and were treated worse than the blacks. My dad on many occasions told me his grandfather use tell him stories of how people thought of Italians as slimy dirty immigrants and when the work had to be done the blacks were the supervisors over the Italians. Don't assume anything, makes you just look dumb.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Language is funny, in Britain calling someone 'colored' would be pejorative and close to calling them a n*gger. I think it's because that was the term used during apartheid in South Africa. I had to educate my dad on this as he thought he was being polite when he referred to the guys in the local Indian restaurant as 'coloreds' and I immediately had visions of them queuing up in the kitchen to spit in our dinner...
          It pretty much is here too. The term is very dated, to the 1800's when it was somewhat acceptable and when the NAACP was founded, as I think it replaced the word n*gger.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Language is funny, in Britain calling someone 'colored' would be pejorative and close to calling them a n*gger. I think it's because that was the term used during apartheid in South Africa. I had to educate my dad on this as he thought he was being polite when he referred to the guys in the local Indian restaurant as 'coloreds' and I immediately had visions of them queuing up in the kitchen to spit in our dinner...
            Very true. Here you can get away with saying shag when saying fuck would offend people. You can have a movie tittle of "The Spy that Shagged Me" and that's fine but you can't have "The Spy that Fucked Me".
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Very true. Here you can get away with saying shag when saying fuck would offend people. You can have a movie tittle of "The Spy that Shagged Me" and that's fine but you can't have "The Spy that Fucked Me".
              Shag is a duel use word derived from "Shag carpet," a double-entendre, IIRC. F.U.C.K. is an acronym derived solely to describe sexual activity and shitty albums...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yeah, fuck Sununu. Did I mention that?
                Most the people there were to uptight you couldn't get a greased BB up their ass. The John McCain stare was priceless.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                  How do you know that people here don't know what racism is or ever experienced it. I'm full blooded Sicilian/Italian. On many occasions i have heard the word dago, wop and a few other thrown around my way. Don't be so condescending thinking you know what others have went through. My grandparents came in through the port of New Orleans in 1890 and were treated worse than the blacks. My dad on many occasions told me his grandfather use tell him stories of how people thought of Italians as slimy dirty immigrants and when the work had to be done the blacks were the supervisors over the Italians.

Oh, go fuck yourself. How dare you even compare the two - you only prove my point, you have no fucking clue. "Somebody called me the D-word and W-word, alert the authorities!" Idiot.

Don't assume anything, makes you just look dumb.
                  You should maybe think about that next time before you post.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Cosby nails it - and not a single jello pudding-pop reference to be heard.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestof tv/2012/04/15/exp-sotu-cosby-on-obama-april-15.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestof tv/2012/04/15/exp-sotu-cosby-on-obama-april-15.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Oh, go fuck yourself. How dare you even compare the two - you only prove my point, you have no fucking clue. "Somebody called me the D-word and W-word, alert the authorities!" Idiot.
                      Cry me a fucking river, I figured you would say as much. There's no racism like the kind of racism directed towards the black man, right? White on Hispanic, White on Asian, Asian on Hispanic, etc etc etc isn't as foul, am I right?

I've been discriminated against by a supervisor of mine who was black while I was in the Navy and he went to Captain's Mast (that's Non-Judicial Punishment - Article 31 for you non-Navy military types) and got busted a pay grade. I am white, the witness who heard him threaten me and call me a racist name was white (an E-8), and the CO who busted him was white. I'm sure you're going to say he was the one that got fucked over, right?

I suppose you're going to say that it's not possible for a black man to be racist towards a white person? Is that what you're saying? I've heard that a lot.
                      Last edited by BigBadBrian; 10-28-2012, 07:13 AM.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Always interesting reading a bunch of people who've never experienced racism pontificate on the subject.
                        Congratulations!!! You win the "Stupidest Post of the Day" award. Are you expecting us to cry for you because you're part African-American (I hate that description, btw)?????
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...