Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Details still coming in.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Kindergarten class, apparently

I'm sure the NRA will issue a statement soon that says the tragedy could have been avoided if those 5 year olds had their own assault rifles.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post

I'm sure the NRA will issue a statement soon that says the tragedy could have been avoided if those 5 year olds had their own assault rifles.
      OMG!!! At least 10 children dead.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Fuck me.. Terrible news.
        Fuck.. Ain't got the words.

This is .. terrible.
        Prayers & condolences to the families. Every one of them.

Comment

And you can throw out the race card on this one as well, couldn't have happened at a whiter part of the country....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

AP is reporting 27 dead, 18 of them kids
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

WUT ?? I have to go to the News websites.. Not sure of the translation, but wtf. My fuckin god...

Edit:
              Ok this is just atrocious. I guess it's our daily bread, situations like this, but I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS. How the fuck can a fuckin moron shoot kids?? BEING A PARENT, nonetheless?
              Alice sang Brutal Planet.. Oh yeah baby, he WAS right.
              Last edited by philouze; 12-14-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

The time to discuss gun control is before eighteen students are shot dead in an Elementary School, not after.— Josiah Bartlet (@Pres_Bartlet) December 14, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                  And you can throw out the race card on this one as well, couldn't have happened at a whiter part of the country....
                  or more affluent

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                    The time to discuss gun control is before eighteen students are shot dead in an Elementary School, not after.— Josiah Bartlet (@Pres_Bartlet) December 14, 2012
                    I don't know who the guy is, I'm sorry, but he's goddamn Right.

Comment

Originally posted by philouze View Post
                      I don't know who the guy is, I'm sorry, but he's goddamn Right.
                      Martin Sheen's portayal of the President during The West Wing series....

Comment

Ah, ok.. Thanks a lot, VA. Heard about the series, will have to watch it someday.
                        Back to topic.

Comment

Fuck you and your political agenda. This is not the time, asshole!!!
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Ban guns and drink more Kool-Aid !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              Ban guns and drink more Kool-Aid !!!

This one's for you, King:

Comment

Working...
                              X