• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Giving birth

Here is a thread for the side discussion from the suicide thread.

Have you given birth? Or your partner? Was it messy? How much did it hurt? Did it wreck your/her vagina? Was it a cesarean? Do you have to wear a tie to the beach? Needles in the spine?
    Last edited by envy_me; 02-18-2013, 05:31 AM.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No kids, no pets, no plants...nothing I have to take care of but myself.

And I haven't done the greatest job of doing that either. LOL. I think I made the right choice.
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      No kids, no pets, no plants...nothing I have to take care of but myself.

And I haven't done the greatest job of doing that either. LOL. I think I made the right choice.
      I have always had respect for people with no kids. It just seems like more of a conscious choice. And it takes more to go against all the norms of society and go your own way.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have never had children either however I have been or can be pregnant and or nursing and should consult my physician, before using this weight loss suppliment.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          Here is a thread for the side discussion from the suicide thread.

Have you given birth? Or your partner? Was it messy? How much did it hurt? Did it wreck your/her vagina? Was it a cesarean? Do you have to wear a tie to the beach? Needles in the spine?
          Gave birth 29 years ago, greatest experience of my life...the 72 hours of labour were worth it!

Times have changed...they would never allow a woman to go that long here now. Was it messy? Not as much as you would imagine, and you're on such a natural high you don't really notice...or care. Of course, if you get torn, I'm sure it's much worse.

As for wrecking the vagina...Kiegel exercises are a girl's best friend. It was about 4 months before my husband and I could have full intercourse. I did my Kiegels religiously while pregnant and after. As a result, I was tighter than a 14 year old virgin.

Yes, I had a needle...eventually. It's no different than a needle in the arm, and after 60 hours of contractions, was nothing. They stopped the drip a little later than they should have though, which was fine by me...painless delivery.

I assume by a tie you mean what we call a cover up. Nope. Didn't wear a bikini the first summer because of the stretch marks...but they had faded enough by the 2nd summer after he was born that I could go back to a bikini.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The best bit of advice I could give a prospective father would be to wear a falconry glove at the birth to limit the damage she can do to you.

You can get one on Ebay for about $30.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
              I have always had respect for people with no kids. It just seems like more of a conscious choice. And it takes more to go against all the norms of society and go your own way.
              I wouldn't go that far.

The pluses to not having kids are the vast amount of money you save and all those thousands of hours of time you will never get back. Freedom to do pretty much anything you want without always having to work around them. Not having to spend your whole life in various levels of worry about their safety/happiness.

The downside is that on the most basic possible level you have failed as an organism.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The downside is that on the most basic possible level you have failed as an organism.
                thats funny
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I wouldn't go that far.

The pluses to not having kids are the vast amount of money you save and all those thousands of hours of time you will never get back. Freedom to do pretty much anything you want without always having to work around them. Not having to spend your whole life in various levels of worry about their safety/happiness.

great, now i'm a failed organism...
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    great, now i'm a failed organism...
                    Better than being a failed orgasm I suppose.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

If my success as an organism is defined by whether I fucked with or without a condom, then to hell with it
                      Last edited by envy_me; 02-18-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The advantage of having and raising children well is you have someone to take care of you when you get old. I've just seen too many people put off relationships and put off children and they end up old and lonely people.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't go that far.

I dunno.

I don't have kids. I have a nephew and a niece. The way I look at it...the family name will continue on, and my parents have grandchildren. That takes all the pressure off me.

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          The advantage of having and raising children well is you have someone to take care of you when you get old. I've just seen too many people put off relationships and put off children and they end up old and lonely people.
                          And that is why I try to be the "cool uncle," hopefully they will help me out later if I need it.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            That's a double edged sword... they might help you "when" you get old... hell they also help you in getting old!!

I wouldn't trade having my 5 kids for all the peace and quiet in the universe!!

I'd figure if you don't have kids... you'd be both a failed organism and orgasm... I mean you failed to reproduce or your orgasm failed to reproduce... You're fucked either way!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Having kids doesn't guarantee you won't be lonely and that they will be there for you when you are old. I used to work in a nursing home and I saw plenty of things I won't get into...

When I get to the point where I can't take care of myself, I'll enjoy a lethal cocktail and call it quits. That would be my choice whether I have kids or not.
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...