• Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

DLR On Huffpost Live

Enjoy....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Well, the chick seems to be sorta dull......I mean, just not getting in on the vibe.

Though I would skullfuck her in a heartbeat.

She is probably having difficulty handling the fact that she is talking to the Toastmaster General of The Immoral Majority.

Love the story about the plot of the movie.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 03-26-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Dave never left VH in 1985. Eddie accidentally asked him a question...went & hired Sammy...toured & made albums...came back to the room in 1996 and Dave was just finishing up his answer so they did the MTV awards when Eddie accidentally asked him another question.......2007.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Well, the chick seems to be sorta dull......I mean, just not getting in on the vibe.

something very familiar about her. Also reminds me of punky brewster chick. But yeah, she doesn't get Dave at all. He never did answer the new music question.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          something very familiar about her. Also reminds me of punky brewster chick. But yeah, she doesn't get Dave at all. He never did answer the new music question.
          She used to have a news show on RT. You have probably seen clips of that I posted in the Front Line.

I was wondering what the Hell happened to her.....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            She used to have a news show on RT. You have probably seen clips of that I posted in the Front Line.

I was wondering what the Hell happened to her.....

Must be it because I know I have seen her before. Pretty cute too.

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Must be it because I know I have seen her before. Pretty cute too.

There was some bubblehead on Faux News who interviewed Dave in 2006 right before the reunion. He had her giggling up a storm and drenching her panties. You know he tapped that shit later at his hotel.

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

That's a great interview, so good to see and hear Dave free wheeling it.. I think the chick was having a good time and was overwhelmed with Dave.. The guy takes ownership of a room like no other.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Enjoyed it and Dave seemed very relaxed and cool . One thing I noticed and once I did it bugged me was the distance the interviewer was away from Dave , I know there was a screen etc but she seemed a bit removed and I did wonder if that maybe effected how she received Daves banter . She didnt seem particularly into it and maybe she needed Dave a bit more in her face to get the full effect.
                  Any how good to see Dave being Dave.
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What does Roth say 'If I was blind would I still be here?'

With her and so many others in the media probably not.

Her entire research seemed to be that the main story was that everyone was clamoring for new VH music, I don't think that is exactly right.

Fun though.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Born in Moscow, Minkovski was raised in California. She is a daughter of the Russian figure skater Irina Rodnina and entrepreneur Leonid Minkovski, a Russian Jew.[2] At age four, Alyona Minkovski emigrated to the U.S. with her family, who ultimately settled in Lake Arrowhead, California. She graduated with a degree in political science from the University of California, Santa Cruz. After graduation she went to work for RT in its Washington, DC studios as an intern.[3] As a producer in December 2008 she was given an on-air assignment on Inauguration Day in January 2009. After doing a second pilot show, she was tapped to become host of RT's first live show[4] which premiered in October, 2009.[5]

Minkovski was one of the first journalists to speak with Julian Assange, interviewing him about the 12 July 2007 Baghdad airstrike controversy. She has taken a pro-WikiLeaks position and given airtime to hackers who allegedly attacked both American and non-American companies in retaliation for banks that refused to work with WikiLeaks.[6]

On 15 July 2011 Minkovski was interviewed for one hour by Brian Lamb on the C-SPAN Sunday evening Q&A show. She describes her political views as liberal.[7] In 2011 Forbes magazine named her one of the 30 most influential media personalities under the age of 30.[8]

Minkovski joined The Huffington Post's new video network, HuffPost Live, based in Los Angeles and launched August 13, as a host/producer.[9]

I was watching Alyona interview Gerald Celente when she was on Russia Today. I couldn't help think this girl is really cute. I always liked the cute girl next door types who have natural beauty to them. She falls in that category. There are plenty of peroxide blondes with lots of makeup on. When a girl is more natural and different it's good.

She does a good job interviewing, covering stories, and doing commentaries if it's regular news. As far as entertainment goes, she doesn't have the personality for that. She comes off dull. Dave comes out of a very different America. I can't believe how boring and dull America is now compared to what it was 30 plus years ago. I think a lot of these younger people are like deer in the headlights when a vortex to that energy of the past opens up. They never experienced that level of expression and freedom. They grew up in the political correct age where you have to be careful of everything you say or you might get in real trouble. They have no idea what it is like to say whatever the heck you want to, cruise the main drag on a Saturday night, or drag race muscle cars down a deserted street. They have no idea. They really don't. Dave is hitting the throttle and burning the tires and shifting the gears and swerving all over the road just for shits and grins. They don't get it. It's a different world they never experienced.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-27-2013, 06:20 AM.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        Enjoyed it and Dave seemed very relaxed and cool . One thing I noticed and once I did it bugged me was the distance the interviewer was away from Dave , I know there was a screen etc but she seemed a bit removed and I did wonder if that maybe effected how she received Daves banter . She didnt seem particularly into it and maybe she needed Dave a bit more in her face to get the full effect.
                        Any how good to see Dave being Dave.
                        I think it's a generation gap. Dave was even in a toned down mood. If it was the coked out hyper Dave of the past that girl would be lost. She would freak. But then of course, It's DAVID FUCKING LEE ROTH! She was in the presence of an entertainment god and all that energy rolling off him, floored the poor girl.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I wonder where they are rehearsing...
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            What does Roth say 'If I was blind would I still be here?'

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I think a lot of these are like deer in the headlights when a vortex to that energy of the past opens up. They never experienced that level of expression and freedom. They grew up in the political correct age where you have to be careful of everything you say or you might get in real trouble. They have no idea what it is like to say whatever the heck you want to, cruise the main drag on a Saturday night, or drag race muscle cars down a deserted street. They have no idea. They really don't.
                              I do...

Some of the smug assholes on this website don't...

Comment

Working...