Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chimpy: "People are surprised that I can even read"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

"Much of my presidency was defined by things that you didn't necessarily want to have happen."

Understatement of the fucking century...

And as for the reading quote - it's really only surprising if he's surprised people are surprised...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Come on man... this guy is armchair quarterbacking.. I think he took all of the quotes and completely misinterpreted them as much as possible. The same video could easily be made with the current guy.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        Come on man... this guy is armchair quarterbacking.. I think he took all of the quotes and completely misinterpreted them as much as possible. The same video could easily be made with the current guy.
        Not really....

There are a lot of legitimate things you could criticize Obama for (and I do so all the time) but you could never say the man is a barely literate imbecile like the Chimp.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

It is common knowledge, and can be read anywhere in any profile of Chimpy that he does not read for pleasure.

Because he finds reading to be pretty difficult.

And/or, he has nothing that interests in him in life enough to want to read about it.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Not really....

There are a lot of legitimate things you could criticize Obama for (and I do so all the time) but you could never say the man is a barely literate imbecile like the Chimp.

Obama is an intellectual. I hate intellectuals. Zero real world experience. Zero grit. Zero grime. Obama is way too smart for the rest of us...just ask him. pretentious motherfucker.

Bush may not be smart but he has smarts. Big difference. I still have a lot of respect for the guy & am proud I voted for him twice. I will and do criticize his final 1 1/2 years in office. Terrible decisions.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Obama is an intellectual. I hate intellectuals. Zero real world experience. Zero grit. Zero grime.
              You're generalizing. How many intellectuals do you know?
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Obama is an intellectual. I hate intellectuals. Zero real world experience. Zero grit. Zero grime. Obama is way too smart for the rest of us...just ask him. pretentious motherfucker.
                Bill Clinton is at least as much of an intellectual as Obama. Can't say he doesn't have grit or game.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

You also can't say a kid that grew up biracial doesn't have grit or "real world experience". Comes with the territory.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Bush may not be smart but he has smarts.
                    There are about 5 billion people on this planet who may differ with you on this.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      You also can't say a kid that grew up biracial doesn't have grit or "real world experience". Comes with the territory.

Oh come on dude. You make it sound like Obama grew up in Detroit or Compton. Dude grew up going to private schools & living in Hawaii.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        You're generalizing. How many intellectuals do you know?

Well, I have known several that THOUGHT they were intellectuals.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Oh come on dude. You make it sound like Obama grew up in Detroit or Compton. Dude grew up going to private schools & living in Hawaii.
                          Chimpy grew up in private schools, with a father who was the head of the goddamned CIA and yet learned NOTHING about the world.

If you think the intellectuals are the problem, you really need to stop watching FAUX noize, because that's who's putting that crap out there.

It's classic fascism to suppress knowledge, science, education, and Hell, pretty much any sort of factual information in general.

I think it's disturbing that people vote for the likes of Chimpy, Louie GOMER, Michelle Bachmann, and pRick Perry, because they literally WANT people as dumb as them running our (supposedly) representative government.

I've been very critical of Obama, and with good reasons, but the fact that the man actually has a brain will never be one of them.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

True dat.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

I think it's disturbing that people vote for the likes of Chimpy, Louie GOMER, Michelle Bachmann, and pRick Perry, because they literally WANT people as dumb as them running our (supposedly) representative government.

George W is 100x more intelligent than any of those other fools you list.

And my problem isn't smart people or knowledge. it's people who think they are too smart and know everything already. That = closed mind and unwillingness to listen to anyone else no matter what. That sums up Obama perfectly. How will you ever compromise with anyone if you are constantly holding some belief that they are all stupid & beneath you?

Comment

Working...