X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    George W is 100x more intelligent than any of those other fools you list.

And my problem isn't smart people or knowledge. it's people who think they are too smart and know everything already. That = closed mind and unwillingness to listen to anyone else no matter what. That sums up Obama perfectly. How will you ever compromise with anyone if you are constantly holding some belief that they are all stupid & beneath you?
    Well, you just contradicted yourself. Because Obama fucking compromises more than anybody ever has a right to. He's also a very poor negotiator, who doesn't seem to know what the process is really all about. Just two of those many faults I alluded to earlier.

I don't think you can characterize him as a "know it all" though. It's a simple point of fact that Obama DOES know about things that you or I do not, not even because he's President, but because he happens to be of a mixed racial background and spent a good chunk of his childhood in a foreign country surrounded by the Muslim culture. (You know, that stuff that the birther cultists are always whining about)

Most previous Presidents - certainly those in recent years - were rich guys, and all of them were white. So they literally have no frame of reference when it comes to the experience that others in their own country, or other parts of the world have to deal with on a daily basis. Sadly, it doesn't seem to influence Obama as much as it should, but as I said, the man does have his flaws (which is why I voted for Rocky in 2012)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...