X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Some guy I once fucked died.

Yeah there's not much more to it than that. Sure people around you die of car accidents and cancer or whatever, but this is the first time somebody I was close to died. No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.

Oh dear.
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
    Yeah there's not much more to it than that. Sure people around you die of car accidents and cancer or whatever, but this is the first time somebody I was close to died. No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Shoes. That's amazing you've never lost someone close to you before! You're very fortunate! My first loss was at 15 and there's been too many to count since then...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I know a girl who was fucking a guy WHEN he died. She woke up next to his coked-out, cardiac arrest ridden ass...

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        She woke up next to his coked-out, cardiac arrest ridden ass...
        Nick,

When they discover MY body in that exact same state next to some high-priced prostitute, please use a little more tact when describing my corpse. Much appreciated, thanks!

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Well at least he had a good time before he went.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

yeah.. one of the pitfalls of getting older; people start dropping off the twig.

i knew a chick who was rooting a bloke for a while. then he left her and married another older gal, then he hung himself.
            the original chick was wracked with guilt, she wondered if she did something wrong?

i told her, nah he was always a loose cannon. which he was. such is life; r.i.p.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

A buddy from my high school years (I went a little, he never went) overdosed and died with some chick he just picked up in bed at his mom's house and she never said shit until she got up and left a couple days later.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Did he die of old age? How old was he compared to you?

What I'm getting at, is you don't have to feel old just because the people you fuck, fucked, die.

Some of them can die young, some of them are way older than you & others just die of several things not necessarily associated with old age.

Still, I suppose condolences are in order?

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.
                  And dangerous as fuck !!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Yeah. I understand Shoes. A few years back I learned of this girl I messed around with for a while died of cancer. Still doesn't seem real. But I kept thinking what if we had ended up together? And yeah, it makes you feel old. Just seems like yesterday we were in my S-10 Blazer fooling around.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

conclusion: Shoes cooch has fangs?

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Unpossible!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wish this girl I used to fuck died...maybe she'd quit driving by my house.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you had been fucking him when he died would you have finished before phoning 9-11?

I'm assuming that guys stay hard when they die at least for a bit and it would make for a good drinking story and that's all that matters anyways anyhow.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              If you had been fucking him when he died would you have finished before phoning 9-11?

I'm assuming that guys stay hard when they die at least for a bit and it would make for a good drinking story and that's all that matters anyways anyhow.
                              He'd get hard again eventually when rigor mortis kicks in
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...