X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Fantasy football: get a life

Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

What is it about fantasy football? I don't get it.
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It's called gambling you fuckwit and if you're smarter than the other folks in your league you can take their money. I've made a few hundred dollars net in the last 5 years. Make fun of that, asshole.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Mushroom
      Commando
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      It's called gambling you fuckwit and if you're smarter than the other folks in your league you can take their money. I've made a few hundred dollars net in the last 5 years. Make fun of that, asshole.
      That's easy!

few
      fyo͞o/
      adjective & pronoun
      1. a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
      2. used to emphasize how small a number of people or things is. "he had few friends"

OK, I'll give you $400 in the last 5 years = $400 / 5 years = $80/year. Good job.

Say you spend half hour per week over 16 weeks. that's 8 hours or $10/hour. Man, you can find a part time job working one day a week and come out ahead.

But taking other people's money sounds fun!

My band plays on average 2 gigs/month. We get a lot of pleasure. Incidentally I make $150/gig. 12 months x 2 gigs/month x $150/gig = $3600/year

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
        Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

If you dont get it, whats with the pissy attitude...try it before you bitch and throw insults..speaking of internet tough guys...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

it is too distracting for me

to each there own tho, i don't hate those that play it
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            it is too distracting for me
            Too much work, for me. I may only see a half-hour of football a week anyways.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

How about fuck off? Your unsolicited opinion on something millions of people play means as much as a sammy fagar interview does around here. Nothing. Eat shit and stick your opinion up your ass.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

That's easy!

few
                fyo͞o/
                adjective & pronoun
                1. a small number of. "may I ask a few questions?" synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any "there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"
                2. used to emphasize how small a number of people or things is. "he had few friends"

OK, I'll give you $400 in the last 5 years = $400 / 5 years = $80/year. Good job.

Say you spend half hour per week over 16 weeks. that's 8 hours or $10/hour. Man, you can find a part time job working one day a week and come out ahead.

My band plays on average 2 gigs/month. We get a lot of pleasure. Incidentally I make $150/gig. 12 months x 2 gigs/month x $150/gig = $3600/year
                He didn't say it was a job jackass.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

[QUOTE=Mushroom;1814031]Fantasy football: get a life. I turned to NFL network and they are airing Fantasy live whatever blah blah blah... Make me puke. I get so sick of hearing prognosticators and opinions of failed athletes. Here is my opinion: Fantasy football is for pussies and internet tough guys. Isn't the game of football more important than stats??? Isn't there something better to do with your life? Like slicing your wrists... Sucking on a gun barrel. I hope you are not procreating. I bet most of these participants still live with their parents

What is it about fantasy football? I don't get it.[/QUOTE

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous....

What's the matter, little guy?

Don't have enough friends to get a league going?
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

That's easy!

few
                    fyo͞o/
                    adjective & pronoun

You're going to define "few" for us like that's edgy or something? Sorry I don't have time to waste giving you accurate figures, as if your nonsense deserved more than 30 seconds of attention. And you make an estimate and then patronize me about the figure? Fuck you.

You're an idiot. No one gives a shit whether you're in a band or not in the first place. Go tell Kristy. She'll be impressed at the $150 you make to schlepp your gear around and probably play a bunch of bullshit pussy music.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2013

says the guy that posts at a David Lee Roth site.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Fantasy football is for F A T fucking finger-sniffing failures and fags.

Draft a team, play certain assholes on that team to how well they perform on Sunday, make money while being an asshole.

Definition of ghey right there.

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kristy

Draft a team, play certain assholes on that team to how well they perform on Sunday, make money while being an asshole.

The day you stop being a cunt is the day the world stands still.
                          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Wrong, asshole. The day you get yourself a fucking job and move out of your parent's house is the day the world stands still.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy

Huh, I thought smoking legal weed in Colorado was the definition of ghey.

Comment

Working...