X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baru911
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2012

Wal-Mart - One of the Reasons Why I Enjoy Spending Money There

The photo says it all...Always the cheapest place to purchase gas. That was the price today when I filled up. Gee, think it would stay that low if we paid the part-time employees $ 15.00 a hour and gave them benefits?

Kind of doubt it would.

WalMart Gas Price.jpg
    Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Wow. You're a self-professed spamming cunt. Who would have thought?

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow, I haven't seen gas under 3.00 in a looooooooong time. Where do you keep your time machine?
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Walmart gas is in comparable quality to most of the other shit they sell, then it's probably even more watered down than the shit they sell at ARCO.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You really need a new handle. I suggest:

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baru911
            The photo says it all...Always the cheapest place to purchase gas. That was the price today when I filled up. Gee, think it would stay that low if we paid the part-time employees $ 15.00 a hour and gave them benefits?

Kind of doubt it would.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11195[/ATTACH]
            Cheap ass. FFS at least buy Top Tier Gas...

I will admit to buying motor oil and some automotive stuff there, but that's all refined or made in America. Plus you can fuck their profit margins with skillful uses of coupons...

And if you're really that worried about the price of gas, then drive a fucking economical car!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Maybe I can Wiki a economical car..?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Maybe I can Wiki a economical car..?
                Or maybe you can drive an expensive garage queen that is worthless after ten years despite being marketed as a "luxury" car?

Comment

• baru911
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Cheap ass. FFS at least buy Top Tier Gas...

I will admit to buying motor oil and some automotive stuff there, but that's all refined or made in America. Plus you can fuck their profit margins with skillful uses of coupons...

And if you're really that worried about the price of gas, then drive a fucking economical car!!
                  When Wally World is .20 cheaper than all the other places in town to get gas then you head over there. 10 year old what? Dude, I drive a pick-up that is 1 1/2 years old. Paid cash for it. Was $36,500.00 and some change off the lot. That was after dealing with 4 dealerships and getting them to drop the price by 15,000.00. Nick the only thing I use credit for is homes. Everything else gets paid off right then or within 30 days. See Nicky, I don't live in your shitty world of living pay check to pay check.

Lets see Nick....

You had any issues with the battery on your shitty 2006 Saturn lately that you want to share with the world again? Wanna whine about the location of the battery and how hard it was to get to again because you drive a rust bucket and couldn't get the rusted brace bar off after you walked home from Target?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I've been looking at the new Malibu's which is odd since these pieces of shit are American made.

Comment

• baru911
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jacksmar
                      You really need a new handle. I suggest:

Is your gas so high that you felt bad because us backwards people in MO seem to have cheaper gas than you? Do tell?

Comment

• mental5150
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Aug 2006

Vain Wow, I haven't seen gas under 3.00 in a looooooooong time. Where do you keep your time machine?

Hey douche bag get a clue lots of places in the us are under $3.00
                        Search for cheap gas prices in Arlington, Texas; find local Arlington gas prices & gas stations with the best fuel prices.

even in your great state
                        Search for cheap gas prices in Tampa, Florida; find local Tampa gas prices & gas stations with the best fuel prices.

Your outright a idiot maybe if you stop trying to BE Eddie Van Halen you could see the rest of the world .

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's see.....

5150 user name? Check.

Illiteracy on display? Check.

Claims to be in one location while alluding to a different state in his own posts? Check.

Everybody extend a warm welcome to the new troll........
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by mental5150
                            Your outright a idiot

Ooof.

Comment

• mental5150
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by FORD
                              Let's see.....

5150 user name? Check.

Illiteracy on display? Check.

Claims to be in one location while alluding to a different state in his own posts? Check.

Everybody extend a warm welcome to the new troll........
                              Nope not new troll Vain is in Southern Fl hence Tampa Check
                              and random look for gas prices in US hence Forth Worth Check

Not a new troll joined in 2006 Check
                              Just find Vain toooooooo amusing thats all

Comment

Working...