X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Southpaw
    Roadie
    • Jan 2009

New album soon

Dave confirms in interview with Dave Flourintine that he has been jammin with Eddie,Alex ,an Wolfie at 5150 and should be ready in 18 months.
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Dude they had the interview up here somewhere
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

It's been talked about in here already - funny enough, VHND.com are only mentioning it now, though it's old news (last August 23rd) because

The interview was posted online a month ago and has been getting a lot of attention. It seems that all the websites who mention it are under the impression that it’s a recent interview. However, this interview was actually conducted on Aug 23rd, over 3 months ago.

When the interview was uploaded a month ago, we decided not to report on it, because it was already old news, as David had been saying pretty much the same thing in other various interviews that we featured over the summer.

We are presenting the interview now because a lot of people think it’s new. And, let’s face it, people really get excited when a member of Van Halen mentions the possibility of new music, even when the news isn’t particularly fresh.

Read more: http://www.vhnd.com/2013/12/01/new-v...#ixzz2mLB6PrL5
      ... but they don't say why they didn't post the info in late August.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

UPI News service has picked up the story, and "Van Halen" is "trending" #1 on Yahoo right now (whatever the fuck that means... I'm assuming it's a Twitter thing)

Van Halen vocalist David Lee Roth delivered some good news for fans of the longtime rockers: New music is headed our way.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

It's cool to know that they're still working.

I think they can do better than ADKOT - but hiring a producer who will bust their balls is essential to it.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fwacf
            Roadie
            • Jul 2004

Huge Yawn!
            When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

We need a :hugeyawn: smiley...

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

***does a shot of Jack Daniels***

***builds a sandcastle out of couch crumbs***

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

the statement about the new album is as true as the one about the tour to Europe and the rest of the world.
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    the statement about the new album is as true as the one about the tour to Europe and the rest of the world.
                    That's true, unfortunately. It sure sounds good, but things change in a blink. So what's the count down at, 15 months now? Sheesh, that's a long time with the window left wide open.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      It's been talked about in here already - funny enough, VHND.com are only mentioning it now, though it's old news (last August 23rd) because

... but they don't say why they didn't post the info in late August.

http://www.vhnd.com/2013/12/01/new-v...-tour-in-2015/
                      It is odd Jerome, but the story gained traction (again) over the weekend as if it was "breaking news." I heard it on several different places including XM Radio, and my son came running to me with the news because he saw it on the web.

"Soon" is always a relative term when it comes to new music from VH-land....so I take it all with a grain of salt.
                      Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Good news. WTG…want a cookie or something? Remember the span between VH and VHII? Yeah.

The scene where the retarded guard stands there and yells "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" rather than being smart like all the others and moving, and in turn gets run o...

That about sums it up for me….tell me what you're doing and HOPEFULLY it'll get done…when it is it will roll over me like a steamroller and I'll like it. Until then…mat that sonofabitch…time's a wastin'!
                        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Interesting that VH is still trending on Yahoo three days after this non-news story dropped.
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                            "Soon" is always a relative term when it comes to new music from VH-land....so I take it all with a grain of salt.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Did everybody read the entire interview? I think Dave is either senile or he's started repeating his answers from 1982. They spent how much time on the last album cover??

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...