X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF's Vagina
    Banned
    • Nov 2013

DLRFags updates

Here we can keep track of that amazing website.

the latest:

0 members 10 guests
  • WARF's Vagina
    Banned
    • Nov 2013

2 members 11 guests.

there goes the internet's bandwidth

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The staff and membership have implemented a true Van Halen work ethic on a limited basis for the holiday season... They'll be back when they have something to sell you miserable fucks!!

Until then, on behalf of no one... fuck off, cunt!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        The staff and membership have implemented a true Van Halen work ethic on a limited basis for the holiday season... They'll be back when they have something to sell you miserable fucks!!

Until then, on behalf of no one... fuck off, cunt!!
        new hoodies to tied us over?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yes and iPhone covers...

I'm holding out for little yapper dog gear from Kody VH...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            new hoodies to tied us over?
            Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

You put to much effort in to that for it not to be true
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

So doing shots with warf isn't what I thought , it involves a shot of penicillin . Class

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Warf keeps his penicillin in a cookie jar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.
                    What's with the hoes? Are you going to do some late night gardening? What does Santa Claus say if he sees your mother, your wife and your sister together? Ho ho ho. I found that while I was looking for the correct spelling for more than one ho. Hoes it is.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Warf keeps his penicillin in a cookie jar!
                      Only because he keeps his cookies in the medicine cabinet. And please, don't ask about his refrigerator...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        What's with the hoes? Are you going to do some late night gardening? What does Santa Claus say if he sees your mother, your wife and your sister together? Ho ho ho. I found that while I was looking for the correct spelling for more than one ho. Hoes it is.
                        Yeah, see, I wasn't sure on the proper spelling of hoes. I mean, I could have just said ugly hookers but I don't want to scare any potential donors away.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

No such thing as a ugly hooker the correct term is ... Cheaper

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            No such thing as a ugly hooker the correct term is ... Cheaper
                            I stand corrected. Besides, you're only gonna be looking at the top of her head or her ass anyways. I mean, it's not like you'd speak to them or look em in the eyes.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Unless in the morning you look in to their eyes and say the immortal words ..... Give me my fucking watch back

Comment

Working...