• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Former Obama Fan Says It All

She pretty much sums up the reality.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Meh....

She has some of her facts correct, but she spins it up into a stew of Randtard Libertardlian bullshit, especially at the end.

Which means that's probably what she was in the first place, and made up the part about being a "former" Democrat.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

She has nice legs.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No way she wrote all that.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

She may not have written it, but at least the message is accurate.
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            No way she wrote all that.
            Bet she did, you misogynist dumbfuck.

I'm with Ford on this one. She talks more Libertardian then pissed off. If one of her Cruz-like cretins gets elected she'll soon be burning her white trash Wal-Mart panties next.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Where did she endorse the right wing? She admitted to being snookered by Obama and said the whole political system was corrupt and the government abuses it's power.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She uses standard Randtard talking points.

"Government is the problem"

Actually government is NOT the problem. Corporations getting too big, and having too much power, including power within the government.... THAT is the problem.

Is Obama part of that problem? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean abolishing government is the solution. Restoring government for, of, and by the people IS. And you can't do that by embracing Randtard fairytales and removing even the last remaining restraints on predatory capitalism.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Government becomes the biggest bitch in the room when it becomes corrupt. It becomes dangerous. If you don't have a government you have social chaos. Government eventually happens. Just look at the Ukraine. It doesn't take long. Someone fills the the void very quickly. They want the power.

What she was saying is government is power and the power currently is very corrupt.

It's very simple. Our constitutional rights were given to us by an act of government. No government. No constitution. No constitutional rights. So yeah there is all this talk that government is the problem but I think what people mean by that is "corrupt government" is the problem. It's why we had checks and balances and limited the power of the federal government and gave the states most the power. Now we have government agencies who are ran by unelected officials who have a revolving door to the corporations they are supposed to regulate. That's the problem.

It's a real nightmare when the Federal Reserve Bank offers an open line of credit.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-19-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ayn Rand is the false messiah of the modern day Libertardlian party, but as for who is actually running the operation....... well a picture is worth a thousand words.......

Now, I'd actually be OK with abolishing the BCE's CIA and the "Federal" Reserve. But the rest of that bullshit would amount to nothing less than 100% pure fascism. The Mussolini kind, if not necessarily Hitler's brand.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Libertardians are a sneaky bunch. They breed neo-fascism and call it "prosperity." They blame government for all of America's social ills and but create no alternative solutions other than what lies in their own best interest. Fuck these people. They want to know what true fascism is these disillusioned fuckers be the first I round up when I become Emperor.

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Holy shit......

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

As dictator of my own party 'The Kristy Doesn't Give A Shit About Trailer Trash Party' I PROMISE to abolish:

Community colleges

Why? They are marketing scams for corrupt mafia sociopaths. Community colleges forgo education such as learning about god damn history, philosophy, science in favor of bullshit "tech" jobs. Veterinarian tech, pharmaceutical tech, X-ray tech, trailer repair tech, etc.

Petting zoos

Why? Legalized animal cruelty.

Hipsters

Why? Do I really need to give you a god damn explanation here?

Stock owners in America's increasing prison-for-profit systems

Why? Jailing dope puffers for income is fucking sick.

BDSM posers

Why? Pussies who play with pain need to get the fuck out of the scene

Trailers parks

Why? You're a god damn American that's why. So put down the TV dinner, step away from your 40" LED TV, exercise, and dress like a fucking human being. And no fucking Sammy Hagar CD's - that's why I'll keep the private prison systems open - for now.

That's just a few. My fascism has no limits.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

If you put the BDSM pussies into the petting zoos, wouldn't that kinda kill two birds with one stone?
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

No, they'd still be pussies. I hate whiny, demanding subs.

Anyway, if community colleges go so will about 80% of America's dumbfucks who attend them and that will reduce the trailer trash population by a 1/3. Of course, I have no data for this but I'm a dictator so I don't need any.

Comment

Working...