Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

I think that it would be much better to start with the people who determine playlists on radio and the people who have been commissioning films in Holywood for the past 15 years.......
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Oh, Hollywood would be gone under my regime and twats like Scarlett Johannsen will work in my newly designed Wal-Mart slave labor camps where instead of door greeters, they will have to stand there and apologize for the shitty movies they made and of course, give refunds.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        I think that it would be much better to start with the people who determine playlists on radio and the people who have been commissioning films in Holywood for the past 15 years.......
        That would pretty much be the same corporations now.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass to put a love bite on one of scarlet johannsens shits.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Ayn Rand is the false messiah of the modern day Libertardlian party, but as for who is actually running the operation....... well a picture is worth a thousand words.......

Now, I'd actually be OK with abolishing the BCE's CIA and the "Federal" Reserve. But the rest of that bullshit would amount to nothing less than 100% pure fascism. The Mussolini kind, if not necessarily Hitler's brand.
            John F. Kennedy pretty much killed the Federal Reserve with an executive order issuing US currency through the US Treasury Department. The private Federal Reserve Bank wouldn't be able to compete and would be ran out of business. The first thing Lyndon Johnson did as president was stop the Kennedy money from being issued.

Kennedy wanted to bust the CIA up into a million pieces and throw it to the wind. I would say the CIA is a pretty good example of a rogue government agency. Drug running. Weapons running. Secret wars and assassinations. They even got busted on a crazy mind control program.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
              I would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass to put a love bite on one of scarlet johannsens shits.
              I have genuinely - and I mean genuinely, not for rhetorical effect - just fallen off my chair reading that.

Outstanding, sir, outstanding.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

That's not saying much. Vandeleur would also do the same for this woman:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well the corruption will continue. Interest rates and taxes will rise. Government oppression will increase. The point will occur where people will just snap. The newly armed government employees including armed dog catchers will come out to meet the angry citizens. The problem is government employees are wimps and only care about their paychecks and pensions and don't want to die. They will cower and the angry mobs will acquire all of the arms, ammo, and equipment Homeland Security stockpiled. Then they will storm the bastille.

Then they will fight over who is going to run the place next while outsiders meddle and influence the process trying to get a puppet government into power. What goes around comes around.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-19-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Wow .... She is a bit scary for me .

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy

who wouldn't, she gets naughty when she's drunk
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          See. The problem most people have is they don't have worthy goals and aspirations and they aren't willing to sacrifice to reach them if they manage to have them in the first place. You sir know the secret to success!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

I wonder if Miss Jane and Jethro ever did it?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I wonder if Miss Jane and Jethro ever did it?
                              riiight, of course they did
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                She uses standard Randtard talking points.

"Government is the problem"

Actually government is NOT the problem. Corporations getting too big, and having too much power, including power within the government.... THAT is the problem.

Is Obama part of that problem? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean abolishing government is the solution. Restoring government for, of, and by the people IS. And you can't do that by embracing Randtard fairytales and removing even the last remaining restraints on predatory capitalism.
                                When the government can intercept and record everyone's phone calls for 30 days, it is the problem.

Wal-Mart cannot do that, FORD.

Comment

Working...