X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

What did you do in school today?

First class of the new, and 2nd to last term of school. Class started in the ceremonial teepee with a pipe ceremony... sweat lodge in 2 weeks...yeah...this is gonna be a GREAT term!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I ditched class to hang out with the cool kids. We all headed out to the bleachers and smoked cigarettes and talked about how much our parents suck because they make us clean up our room, take out the trash and shit like that. Tomorrow we are going to ditch class again to hang out at the mall to steal cheap jewelery.

Comment

• dazzlindino
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2009

I drove by a skewl once.....
      I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
        First class of the new, and 2nd to last term of school. Class started in the ceremonial teepee with a pipe ceremony... sweat lodge in 2 weeks...yeah...this is gonna be a GREAT term!!!
        Why stop there? Live in a wigwam to get the full experience. Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo. There is nothing better than feeling smug around a good fire knowing that the white man's world is failing and they just might end up killing themselves with their technology. Oh the great grandmother earth has her way of taking care of things and embracing those who embrace her.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I hung out with Kristy and the other kids. Since I'm the only one old enough to drive I'm gonna take the chicks to the mall tomorrow. I'll probably just hang out in the arcade while they raid Claire's.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Why stop there? Live in a wigwam to get the full experience. Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo. There is nothing better than feeling smug around a good fire knowing that the white man's world is failing and they just might end up killing themselves with their technology. Oh the great grandmother earth has her way of taking care of things and embracing those who embrace her.
            Cultural camps are only held in summer. If I didn't have to work to survive I would've been all over that!!!

60% of our medications come from indigenous knowledge. So...by learning whic plants do what, I can bypass big pharma and all their chemicals and go straight to the source.

The only classes that have taught me anything I didn't know already are the indigenous ones. They're also the most valuable out of all the $ for this stupid piece of paper called a degree.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I dropped off my 8th grader at the track for cross-country practice...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Cultural camps are only held in summer. If I didn't have to work to survive I would've been all over that!!!

60% of our medications come from indigenous knowledge. So...by learning whic plants do what, I can bypass big pharma and all their chemicals and go straight to the source.

The only classes that have taught me anything I didn't know already are the indigenous ones. They're also the most valuable out of all the $ for this stupid piece of paper called a degree.
                I think you should get with David Lee Roth and do that Amazon thing again.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I skipped school and drove 300 miles to see The Police when they were on their Ghost and the Machine Tour. The day in school would have long been forgotten. I will remember the concert for the rest of my life. I had my priorities straight.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    I dropped off my 8th grader at the track for cross-country practice...
                    Our cross country coach would make us run down this gravel road with about three inches of loose gravel on top. He knew what he was doing. Once you got on solid ground where you feet didn't slip it was easy. We lived at high altitude so when we would race against schools at lower elevations we had the advantage.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo.
                      I'm at least 1/4 Cherokee but I never got this "our land" or "your land" bullshit. If one group of "indigenous people" decided they wanted anything, including land from another group of "indigenous people" they just killed them and took it. And they damn sure didn't care how they did it. The killing of the buffalo for their hides and leaving the meat to rot was shitty but taking land by force was done for thousands of years before the white man ever made his way to "the new world".
                      BTW The white man wasn't the only one killing indigenous people and taking their land. The Spaniards wiped several varieties of native people off the face of the earth in the southern part of North America. The Japanese killed thousands of natives on pacific islands during WWII and took their land before the allies killed them.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

I miss being an undergraduate, and I'd happily go back and do it again if I could have my time over.....
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Just curious, what class is that for?
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by binnie
                            I miss being an undergraduate, and I'd happily go back and do it again if I could have my time over.....
                            I'd be happy to do my time in the service over again too. Going to school in the service wasn't bad and I got to do the spring break thing on a regular basis after I graduated. Overseas I only had to spend one day on duty every four days. In between I could party my ass off. If I did have the time over I would stay in and party my ass off for another 27 years. I would have retired with full pay three years ago.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              Just curious, what class is that for?
                              It's an Indigenous Social Work Elective. Introduction to Traditional Self-healing. Taking it in conjunction with "Human growth and development from Traditional Teachings" elective. Taught in the oral tradition by Elders. Fascinating!!!

Comment

Working...