X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

kidvegas needs a nanny.

With all the pissing on his sons and such, it's no small task.

• guwapo_rocker

Re: kidvegas needs a nanny.

Originally posted by rustoffa
    With all the pissing on his sons and such, it's no small task.

AHHHH she'll take great care of him!!! She can start working

on his latest fetish right away!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I've already asked my old friend from the south "Rebel" if he's teach Kiddie some old fashioned southern charm? However, I don't think we can afford it?

I say we just stuff Kid Lauderdale in the back of an abandoned car's trunk, lock it and let the summer sun do the rest?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• kidvegas
        • Apr 2004

You see I knew you FAGGOTS would find each other!!!You queers can "sword fight" all night now!!I feel great I did my part in bringing a new love story together!!!Way to go homo's!!

KID VEGAS ............GOD BLESS!!

Comment

• BrownSound1
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Old fashioned Southern charm? You must mean an ass whipping. It had better not be in reference to something else.

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

Sixteen Ways To Avoid A Good Southern Ass Whuppin ...

1) Don't order filet mignon or pasta primavera at Waffle House. It's just a diner. They serve breakfast 24 hours a day. Let them cook something they know. If you confuse them, they'll kick your ass

2) Don't laugh at our Southern names (Merleen, Luther, Tammy Lynn, Inez, Billy Joe, Sissy, Clovis, etc.) or we will just HAVE to kick your ass

3) Don't order a bottle of pop or a can of soda down here. Down here it's called Coke. Nobody gives a flying rat's ass whether it's Pepsi, RC, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up or whatever... it's still a Coke. Accept it. Doing otherwise can lead to an ass kicking.

4) We know our heritage. Most of us are more literate than you (e.g. Welty, Williams, Faulkner). We are also better educated and generally a lot nicer. Don't refer to us as a bunch of hillbillies or we'll kick your ass.

5) We have plenty of business sense (e.g., Fred Smith of Fed Ex, Sam Walton, Turner Broadcasting, MCI WorldCom, MTV, Netscape). Naturally, we do, sometimes, have small lapses in judgment (e.g. John Edwards, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, David Duke). We don't care if you think we are dumb. We are not dumb enough to let someone move to our state in order to run for the Senate. If someone tried to do that, we would kick his/her ass.

6) Don't laugh at our Civil War monuments. If Lee had listened to Longstreet and flanked Meade at Gettysburg instead of sending Pickett up the middle, you'd be paying taxes to Richmond instead of Washington. If you visit Stone Mountain and complain about the carving, we'll kick your ass.

7) We are fully aware of how high the humidity is, so shut the hell up. Just spend your money and get the hell out of here, or we'll kick your ass.

8) Don't order wheat toast at Cracker Barrel. Everyone will instantly know that you're a Yankee. Eat your biscuits like God intended with gravy. And don't put sugar on your grits, or we'll kick your ass.

9) Don't fake a Southern accent. This will incite a riot, and you will get your ass kicked.

10) Don't talk about how much better things are at home because we know better. Many of us have visited Northern hellholes like Detroit Chicago, and DC, and we have the scars to prove it. If you don't like it here, Delta is ready when you are. Move your ass on home before it gets kicked.

11) Yes, we know how to speak proper English. We talk this way because we don't want to sound like you. We don't care if you don't understand what we are saying. All other Southerners understand what we are saying, and that's all that matters. Now, go away and leave us alone, or we'll kick your ass.

12) Don't complain that the South is dirty and polluted. None of OUR lakes or rivers have caught fire recently. If you whine about OUR scenic beauty, we'll kick your ass all the way back to Boston Harbor.

13) Don't ridicule our Southern manners. We say sir and ma'am. We hold doors open for others. We offer our seats to old folks because such things are expected of civilized people. Behave yourselves around our sweet little gray-haired grandmothers or they'll kick some manners into your ass just like they did ours.

14) So you think we're quaint, or losers, because most of us live in the countryside? That's because we have enough sense to not live in filthy, smelly, crime infested cesspools like New York, Baltimore or Boston.
            Make fun of our fresh air, and we'll kick your ass.

15) DO NOT DARE to come down here and tell us how to cook barbecue. This will get your ass shot (right after it is kicked). You're lucky we let you come down here at all. Criticize our barbecue, and you will go home in a pine box... minus your ass.

16) Don't fuck with Max. A 6'2" 260lb redneck will kick your ass KV.
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I say we send Kid Lauderdale to Fallujah. If they don't ask, we won't tell. As long as he doesn't list KC of the Sunshine band as his next of kin on the paper work, PFC Lauderdale should be ready for combat in no time
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
                Old fashioned Southern charm? You must mean an ass whipping.
                Hey, it's only my first day on the job? I was just putting it nicely. I leave all of the Homo talk to Kiddy Lauderdale, he seems very educated considering his experience tossing salads in juvenile detention.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
                  Sixteen Ways To Avoid A Good Southern Ass Whuppin ...

1) Don't order filet mignon or pasta primavera at Waffle House. It's just a diner. They serve breakfast 24 hours a day. Let them cook something they know. If you confuse them, they'll kick your ass

2) Don't laugh at our Southern names (Merleen, Luther, Tammy Lynn, Inez, Billy Joe, Sissy, Clovis, etc.) or we will just HAVE to kick your ass

3) Don't order a bottle of pop or a can of soda down here. Down here it's called Coke. Nobody gives a flying rat's ass whether it's Pepsi, RC, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up or whatever... it's still a Coke. Accept it. Doing otherwise can lead to an ass kicking.

4) We know our heritage. Most of us are more literate than you (e.g. Welty, Williams, Faulkner). We are also better educated and generally a lot nicer. Don't refer to us as a bunch of hillbillies or we'll kick your ass.

5) We have plenty of business sense (e.g., Fred Smith of Fed Ex, Sam Walton, Turner Broadcasting, MCI WorldCom, MTV, Netscape). Naturally, we do, sometimes, have small lapses in judgment (e.g. John Edwards, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, David Duke). We don't care if you think we are dumb. We are not dumb enough to let someone move to our state in order to run for the Senate. If someone tried to do that, we would kick his/her ass.

6) Don't laugh at our Civil War monuments. If Lee had listened to Longstreet and flanked Meade at Gettysburg instead of sending Pickett up the middle, you'd be paying taxes to Richmond instead of Washington. If you visit Stone Mountain and complain about the carving, we'll kick your ass.

7) We are fully aware of how high the humidity is, so shut the hell up. Just spend your money and get the hell out of here, or we'll kick your ass.

8) Don't order wheat toast at Cracker Barrel. Everyone will instantly know that you're a Yankee. Eat your biscuits like God intended with gravy. And don't put sugar on your grits, or we'll kick your ass.

9) Don't fake a Southern accent. This will incite a riot, and you will get your ass kicked.

10) Don't talk about how much better things are at home because we know better. Many of us have visited Northern hellholes like Detroit Chicago, and DC, and we have the scars to prove it. If you don't like it here, Delta is ready when you are. Move your ass on home before it gets kicked.

11) Yes, we know how to speak proper English. We talk this way because we don't want to sound like you. We don't care if you don't understand what we are saying. All other Southerners understand what we are saying, and that's all that matters. Now, go away and leave us alone, or we'll kick your ass.

12) Don't complain that the South is dirty and polluted. None of OUR lakes or rivers have caught fire recently. If you whine about OUR scenic beauty, we'll kick your ass all the way back to Boston Harbor.

13) Don't ridicule our Southern manners. We say sir and ma'am. We hold doors open for others. We offer our seats to old folks because such things are expected of civilized people. Behave yourselves around our sweet little gray-haired grandmothers or they'll kick some manners into your ass just like they did ours.

14) So you think we're quaint, or losers, because most of us live in the countryside? That's because we have enough sense to not live in filthy, smelly, crime infested cesspools like New York, Baltimore or Boston.
                  Make fun of our fresh air, and we'll kick your ass.

15) DO NOT DARE to come down here and tell us how to cook barbecue. This will get your ass shot (right after it is kicked). You're lucky we let you come down here at all. Criticize our barbecue, and you will go home in a pine box... minus your ass.

16) Don't fuck with Max. A 6'2" 260lb redneck will kick your ass KV.
                  And in the words of Gainesville Florida's native son......

Honey don't walk out I'm too drunk to follow
                  You know you won't feel this way tomorrow
                  Well, maybe I'm a little rough around the edges
                  Inside a little hollow
                  I get faced with some things sometimes
                  That are so hard to swallow
                  Hey hey hey!

I was born a rebel
                  Down in Dixie on a Sunday morning
                  Yeah with one foot in the grave
                  And one foot on the pedal
                  I was born a rebel

Well she picked me up in the morning
                  And she paid all my tickets
                  Yeah she screamed in the car
                  And threw me out in th e thicket
                  Well I never would've dreamed
                  That her heart was so wicked
                  Oh but I keep coming back
                  Cause it's so hard to kick it

I was born a rebel
                  And on e foot on the pedal
                  I was born a rebel

Even before my father's fathers
                  They called us all rebels
                  Burned our cornfields
                  And left our cities leveled
                  I can still see the eyes
                  Of those blue bellied devils
                  When I'm walking round tonight
                  Through the concrete and metal

I was born a rebel
                  And one foot on the pedal
                  I was born a rebel
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Geesus BOYS!!!

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
                      You see I knew you FAGGOTS would find each other!!!You queers can "sword fight" all night now!!I feel great I did my part in bringing a new love story together!!!Way to go homo's!!

KID VEGAS ............GOD BLESS!!

There you go again, nothing but repetitive and delusional gay fantasies. :eek:

Get back to giving the cucumber that you stole from Wallmart your love and devoted attention!!! However, please do be careful of the rectal stitches that you were crying about earlier!!!!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I think this dude is a simple minded terrorist who misinterpreted, "blow up the car"

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

I say a blow up doll of spermmy hagar would do. if he had that all his time would be spent practicing blowing spermmy so he can make it backstage to be spermmys top dog to blow him nightly!
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Sometimes a mother has other things to be concerned with....
                            Goddamn kidvegas your mama can't button her britches!

Comment

• BARE BONE
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2004

Last edited by BARE BONE; 07-04-2004, 12:06 AM.
                              Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

Working...