MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

So your a tight cunt or did it lose something in translation
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Before long you'll be tossing money out the window of your truck to a bunch of refyougeez begging for money!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

"Get a job you fucking tramps" man in gay buggy was seen shouting today

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

#ohnobells
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

HA!!...Happy holidays..Id say Merry Christmas but that wouldnt be pc..

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!
                Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!
                  I HATE the fucking homeless. Go get a fucking job you fucking rodents! If I saw a sign that said "I need money for crack" only then will they get a dollar from me! Down here in miami they are at every fucking corner asking for change, one guy had a sign "Have a heart it's christmas" yeah I have a heart, you better get the fuck away from my car before I run you the fuck over!!! After that I get to the super market and there is some fucking F A T BEAST standing with a starvation army bucket ringing her bell at me, stop ringing the bell at me FATTY i dont care about you or any starving people.... go get a job and feed yourself! SO ANNOYING! When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies.... then some black kid wanted money for his basketball team to go to Washington DC....... FUCK OFF!!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                        When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies....
                        Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..
                          You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                            You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy
                              Christmas is just a load of bullshit for the corporation cocksuckers to bleed every penny from me....

I don't want presents and I don't wanna give presents.....

Comment

Working...