MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    his what?

grinches...
    Spelling nazi
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

racist
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Wrong. I'm an agnostic. I just like to piss off atheists. And I'm not a republican. I vote for the best candidate or how I feel about bills. Anyone who votes for someone or something just because their political party of choice tells them to is a sheep. And as far as terrorists go you never know where they might strike. Like I've said before about Syrian refugees if you want them there you can have all of them as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure you let Canada have their fair share too. One thing you've failed to take into account is the fact that even if none of these refugees are terrorist they're all potential targets for terrorist attacks themselves.
        Do not fear, grasshopper. Canada will show you how it's done...

Canada's welcoming reception of the first planeloads of Syrian refugees has prompted an overwhelmingly positive response in the Arab media, with one Jordanian website going so far as to call Prime Minister Justin Trudeau "Superman."
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
          Do not fear, grasshopper. Canada will show you how it's done...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/re...onse-1.3368223
          Fear has nothing to do with it. The chances a terrorist attack of any kind happening around here is slim to none. But I don't just think about myself. I think about my fellow countrymen who might be put in harm's way by allowing a bunch of Muslims here that may or may not intend to do us harm. One of my neices is a flight attendant for American airlines. Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists get on a flight she's on going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase. Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists decide to murder a bunch of Americans at a major or even minor sporting event going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase. How often do you hear Muslims chant death to Canada compared to how many times they chant death to America? How many Canadians have been killed by Islamic terrorists in Canada compared to how many have been killed by Islamic terrorist here? Not many. By Canada allowing them to come there you're not only putting Canadians at risk of terrorist attacks you're endangering American too by making it easier for them to come here. If you think you can trust your government to make absolutely certain none of those refugees are going to pull some bullshit there you trust them a lot more than I trust ours.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

If you think you can trust your government to make absolutely certain none of those refugees are going to pull some bullshit there you trust them a lot more than I trust ours.
            she thinks the new eye candy boy toy leader is dreamy
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

oy
              You don't think they'd just love to kill a shitload of refugees here or somewhere else just to send a message that they can get you you no matter where you hide so you might as well join them?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

You don't think they'd just love to kill a shitload of refugees here or somewhere else just to send a message that they can get you you no matter where you hide so you might as well join them?
                that's what they have been doin' for years...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists decide to murder a bunch of Americans at a major or even minor sporting event going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase.
                  What does actually increase the chance is Trump acting as a huge recruiter for Radicalist Islam spouting shit from his big dumb facist mouth.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

As Israel has proved for a number of years the best way to make more happy to help terrorists is to bomb shit out of civilians.
                    Go a head knock your self out

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      As Israel has proved for a number of years the best way to make more happy to help terrorists is to bomb shit out of civilians.
                      Go a head knock your self out
                      even from you, this hurts to read

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Thats cool speak .... It's how us kids roll nowadays

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

even from you, this hurts to read
                          Look if you guys are gonna read my posts am going to stop posting

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

instead of focusin' our anger on bell ringers and food fundraisin' kids. we should focus our attention on riddin' ourselves of the jewelry store commercials on tv and radio from nov thru feb.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jewelry...talk about a scam!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Jewelry...talk about a scam!
                                "every kiss begins with... FUCK YOU"

Comment

Working...