X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scubaa
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2004

Is It About The Music Or Not?

At first i thought this site was cool, however opinions change the amount of negativity is crazy as well the personal attacks on people

It is about the music and what the misuci means, if we are all true music fans at heart then take a true minute for the music and go visit
    www.redrocker.com and check out the quote that Sammy write and what music means regarless of who you like and dont like...hey the oproof is in the pudding we are all on this site chatting and sharing some great thoughts and musical history

So take a step back and look at things with a broader scope

Vive Van Halen which ever way you like it!

Cheers
  • kidvegas
    • Apr 2004

Hey I agree,I like old and new Van Halen!!!But the fact of the matter is you can't argue with these fucking Roth drone faggots!!!They can't give Sam even an ounce of credit!!Just bash him,,,,,,,,,,,,when their guy is a fucking laughing stock.I can tell you one thing Sam is always welcome here in Vegas still gets the big rooms!!Roht hasn't played the strip since that joke lounge act and now he's trying to come back,but no takers yet,'cuz Roth has no fan base here,he lost them all!!

KID VEGAS......................GOD BLESS

Comment

• scubaa
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2004

DAMN STRAIGHT , THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE MENTALITY TO SEE TRU GENIOUS!!

SO SAD

KEEP ON ROCKIN KID VEGAS!!

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

go fuck yourselves van fagar homos. it isnt the links!

if you want a sweet faggot thread go back there! but it obviously is boring there or you wouldnt be here.

we dont agree just to agree! we state the facts. Dave rules and by alot. sales tell the truth!
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by scubaa
          DAMN STRAIGHT , THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE MENTALITY TO SEE TRU GENIOUS!!

SO SAD

KEEP ON ROCKIN KID VEGAS!!
          YOU AND KID FAGGOT GO MAKE GAY HOMO LOVE AT THE VHLINKS. THIS IS THE DLRARMY AND WE WILL BONE YOUR STINKY MOMS SO BAD YOU WILL SH*T YOUR CAPRI PANTS

Comment

• pkolb
            Groupie
            • Jun 2004

Yes, it is about the music. The first 6 albums are great, and EVERYTHING after has sucked. Eddie just recycles the same old shit. Alex and the bass player play steady, predictable rhythms. And Hagar or Charone - what's the difference? I may as well listen to Steve Perry.

Comment

• scubaa
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2004

WELL FINALLY A DIFFERENT QUOTE, BUT STILL INCORRECT AS FOR ROTH KILLS SAM .....WRONG ....AND NO IT IS AWESOME OVER THERE WE JUST LIKE TO PISS OF THE EXTREMLY SMALL DLR ARMY COMPARED TO THE MILLIONS OF VH FOLKS AVEC SAMMY SO GOES SCREW YOUR HAMSTER YOU DLR BITCH

YOU KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY BALD JUST LIKE DLR AND WASHED UP GET A LIFE . ..READ YOUR OWN QUOTES LOSER

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

WELL FINALLY A DIFFERENT QUOTE, BUT STILL INCORRECT AS FOR ROTH KILLS SAM .....WRONG ....AND NO IT IS AWESOME OVER THERE WE JUST LIKE TO PISS OF THE EXTREMLY SMALL DLR ARMY COMPARED TO THE MILLIONS OF VH FOLKS AVEC SAMMY SO GOES SCREW YOUR HAMSTER YOU DLR BITCH
                GO JOIN THE MILLIONS OF GAY HOMO FAGS AT THE VHLINKS AND ENJOY YOUR FILTHY GAY HOMO LOVE WITH BRETT NORTON

YOUR MOM IS READY FOR A WALK, SO LET ME GET MY LEASH AND HELP HER OUT, FAGGOT

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hey kidvegas...I'm still waiting for that photo.
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

GENIOUS!!
                    you're an idiot.
                    LOL

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                      you're an idiot.
                      LOL
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• speedtruckermf
                        Groupie
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
                        Hey I agree,I like old and new Van Halen!!!But the fact of the matter is you can't argue with these fucking Roth drone faggots!!!They can't give Sam even an ounce of credit!!Just bash him,,,,,,,,,,,,when their guy is a fucking laughing stock.
                        KID VEGAS......................GOD BLESS
                        I especially like the part where he says all we do is bash Sam ( after insulting us by calling us faggots) then bashes Dave. Anybody else sense the hypocracy? What a dick!

Comment

• David Van Via
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

Yes it is about the music the first 6 albums are sheer class. But in my opinion Van Hagar sounds like your bog standard 80s band. And as for Cherone he made it so Van Halen became an album for your parents and grandparents, it sits perfectly imbetween Songs of the 60s and The best Love songs ever.
                          Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

When you've seen the real deal, the sham Halen concerts just don't live up to it. Shemp Van Halen and his sister Ed have always operated under the notion that ANYBODY could front their band and the fans would still eat it up, hence the Cherone debacle. Many of us who where there in the begining just want one last blast of nastalgia i.e. the Kiss/Eagles/PAGE & PLANT. Anything else is completely anticlimatic.

Comment

• bru87tr
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

rather be bald than an embarrassing fat singer. I cant believe Ed lets sam represent tham at the mic. the guy is fucking huge and thats just wring to let a fatman front a band.
                              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...