Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

bt. i said only the facts, you are one of the no shit guys on here.
    you post good shit most of the time, but eddies career isnt up in down

only the facts
    tjvhou812
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

You are telling me that Ed's career hasn't been up and down???? So from 84 to 04 its been a steady climb or plateau? Facts...
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

he,s always had his fan base, loyal fan base that is, he could have waited another ten years to put out a cd, and it still would have gone platnium... eddie is an icon....

he still has the power to put 15,000 people in the seats.
        thats what im tryin to say..

only the facts
        tjvhou812

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

How many CD's did VHIII sell, Tj?

Where was Ed's fan base then?

By your reckoning, Ed should sell at least double-platinum without a singer, period.

It's not 'only the facts', it's your opinion.

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            How many CD's did VHIII sell, Tj?

Where was Ed's fan base then?

By your reckoning, Ed should sell at least double-platinum without a singer, period.

It's not 'only the facts', it's your opinion.
            they still put 15,000 in the seats

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              You are telling me that Ed's career hasn't been up and down???? So from 84 to 04 its been a steady climb or plateau? Facts...
              I'll interject. The careers of all involved with VH has been a story of peaks and valleys, across the board. Thing is, VH is a legendary band. Eddie is a legendary guitar icon. Dave is a legendary frontman. Sammy is a part of this legacy, even Gary is. I count all included. If i had to say the most important parts of VH's history? Eddie and Dave.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                I'll interject. The careers of all involved with VH has been a story of peaks and valleys, across the board. Thing is, VH is a legendary band. Eddie is a legendary guitar icon. Dave is a legendary frontman. Sammy is a part of this legacy, even Gary is. I count all included. If i had to say the most important parts of VH's history? Eddie and Dave.
                I will agree with that. Minus the part about Sam and Gary. Sam jumped on board to save his career from fledging any further in the shitter than where it was going after VOA and Gary is just a bump in the VH road. He was forgettable at best.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                  he,s always had his fan base, loyal fan base that is, he could have waited another ten years to put out a cd, and it still would have gone platnium... eddie is an icon....

he still has the power to put 15,000 people in the seats.
                  thats what im tryin to say..

only the facts
                  tjvhou812
                  If he were that good or great, he would've put out a new album instead of having a difficult time putting out 3 new songs with old cataloged material. He lacks confidence in himself and the rest of the band. He's touring off of 3 new songs and material he's already toured before. How does that make him better than Dave or anyone else for that matter?

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    If he were that good or great, he would've put out a new album instead of having a difficult time putting out 3 new songs with old cataloged material. He lacks confidence in himself and the rest of the band. He's touring off of 3 new songs and material he's already toured before. How does that make him better than Dave or anyone else for that matter?
                    im just saying that van halen didnt even need to put out any new tunes. they could tour off their old shit.

thats the impact there music has

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Van Halen did NOT put 15,000 in the seats on the III tour, and I've seen the numbers. More like 8,000-9,000. You really need to research the facts more. I went to see Eddie on the III tour. I know.

And again, how many CD's did Van Halen III sell (which is Eddie's solo project)?

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

i saw them twice in 98 in both places had at least 15,000

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Sure, kinda like how the new tour is selling out every show?

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

did i say that

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

There is an all-purpose Van-Halen forum.

This is not it.

What's the fucking deal?

Comment

• faddam234
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2004

ill state that I dont like Sammy Hagar. I dont see the point of having vocal range if your voice is annoying and scratchy. The truth of the matter is his brush with fame is nothing to marvel at. If it wasnt for Van Halen he would probably still be making music but it would never get airplay. But everyone here gets all pissy when someone comes here and bashes roth. Guys..I mean god. Your not gonna change thier minds and this is pretty much a bitch fest for the past couple months. I dont post much here but I browse everyday. Im just getting sick of seeing a DLR sight slowly become a sammy site. My respect goes out to almost all the roth fans here but common guys wtf? Let the sammy fans rant. Replying with posts that are just like..."well your a fag!" is just fuckin childish
                                Drinking problem? What drinking problem!?

Comment

Working...