BCE admits that "war on drugs" was political dragonshit against Blacks & Hippies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

BCE admits that "war on drugs" was political dragonshit against Blacks & Hippies

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Old, old, old news slave FORD.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Well they were right to try and get rid of the Hippies, even though I think this is completely made up horse shit. Kinda like the old retired CIA guys who claim they've seen proof of UFOs and aliens. Although if anybody would have had the access and would have been in the know about UFOs it would have been W's daddy.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Filthy hippie buggers.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

They were only ever worried about any group that would vote them out. Back then it looked like the young might do it. We see how that turned out.....
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Nixon should have went after the bikers. Now, there's the lowest low of the scum of the earth.

What a better place this world would be if he did.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

The main reason "the war on drugs" became a big issue when it did was because young people at that time were flaunting the law by not only doing just about anything they could get their hands on but openly doing it. They were being influenced by people like Timothy Leary to "turn on, tune in, drop out". That's fine and dandy but who's gonna pay for your drugs, your medical needs, your food and shelter if you're spending all your time in a drug induced semi coma? People want to blame "the man" for harshing their buzz but nobody wants to blame the people who are profitting from all these people doing drugs. Anyone who thinks we'd be better off legalizing all drugs here in the U S is a moron. I'm not even sure legalizing pot is such a damn good idea.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 04-10-2016, 10:23 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Ever notice how 'faggerslob generalizes the shit out of everything?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Ever notice how 'faggerslob generalizes the shit out of everything?
                  Ever notice Kristy communicates on an elementary school level most of the time?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

A-B-C easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      The main reason "the war on drugs" became a big issue when it did was because young people at that time were flaunting the law by not only doing just about anything they could get their hands on but openly doing it. They were being influenced by people like Timothy Leary to "turn on, tune in, drop out". That's fine and dandy but who's gonna pay for your drugs, your medical needs, your food and shelter if you're spending all your time in a drug induced semi coma? People want to blame "the man" for harshing their buzz but nobody wants to blame the people who are profitting from all these people doing drugs. Anyone who thinks we'd be better off legalizing all drugs here in the U S is a moron. I'm not even sure legalizing pot is such a damn good idea.
                      Legalizing takes it out of the hands of the criminals, for one thing.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                        Legalizing takes it out of the hands of the criminals, for one thing.
                        Who's gonna pay for all this legal dope? Sure some dopers can hold down a job but the majority of them have to result to crimes of some kind to pay for their dope, especially the addicts whose whole life revovles around dope. I did my share of dope earlier in life but never got hooked on anything for more than a short time. Then I finally had the good sense to realize there's no future in being a doper and quit wasting my time on that shit. Most of my friends that didn't see the light are dead or behind bars now.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

In front of bars is best........ Just saying
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            Who's gonna pay for all this legal dope? Sure some dopers can hold down a job but the majority of them have to result to crimes of some kind to pay for their dope, especially the addicts whose whole life revovles around dope. I did my share of dope earlier in life but never got hooked on anything for more than a short time. Then I finally had the good sense to realize there's no future in being a doper and quit wasting my time on that shit. Most of my friends that didn't see the light are dead or behind bars now.
                            You're right, with one small exception: once it's legal, the terminally wasted and future addicts will get their drugs for free. Kinda like their Ubama Phones. See, we'll all have to stay off duh drugs so we can work to pay even more taxes so fucking idiots can sit home every day stoned to the bejeezus belt. And the democrats know this and understand that these current and future fuck ups will have to vote democrat to keep they free drugs flowing. You know, kinda like how the poor people who live in major cities that have been run by democrats for decades keep on voting democrat. Cause dat's how they get they food stamps and free rent and everything else.

And lastly, does anybody here really think that the majority of the people you come across on a daily basis can handle smokin a little crack every now and then or shootin up a little heroin "just on the weekends"? Bwahahahaha - no, they can't.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

There he goes seriousing up the place ..... Stop being sensible and post long posts.
                              It's a leap from trannie cock to voice of a generation
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...