BCE admits that "war on drugs" was political dragonshit against Blacks & Hippies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Don't worry - the towel you're gonna be wearing will cover up your chrome dome lol
    I thought those turbans they wore served as prayer rugs and turniquets as well as head covers.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I thought those turbans they wore served as prayer rugs and turniquets as well as head covers.
      The good ones are bulletproof too
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        The good ones are bulletproof too
        My great niece asked me why some middle eastern dudes wear turbans so I told her they were surfers who carry their towels with them so they're ready to hit the beach at a moments notice whenever the surf is up.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's why I don't want them here. I don't trust our government to tell the difference between refugees and terrorists.
          Well given some of you don't seem to even know that it's Sikhs that wear turbans not muslims.

If you see someone with a turban on you should go and chat with them and have a few beers, Sikhs are usually good fun.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

My great niece asked me why some middle eastern dudes wear turbans so I told her they were surfers who carry their towels with them so they're ready to hit the beach at a moments notice whenever the surf is up.
            Allahuah Akbar duuuuuude!

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Well given some of you don't seem to even know that it's Sikhs that wear turbans not muslims.

If you see someone with a turban on you should go and chat with them and have a few beers, Sikhs are usually good fun.
              Yes, we do know the difference between a Sikh turban and say an Afghani Talicong turban - and yes they do wear them. Then you have the Saudis who wear what I am convinced is a piece of my grandma's table cloth she had when I was like 5.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Let's see what Wiki says on the subject.
                Wearing turbans is common among Sikhs, who refer to it as a Dastar. In certain other faith communities, the headgear also serves as a religious observance, including among Shia Muslims, who regard turban-wearing as Sunnah Mu'akkadah (confirmed tradition). Jews formerly wore turbans in Biblical times. Greeks, since ancient times, do wear a distinctive style of turbans.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

And some of them are just plain bad ass!

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...