X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

So what was all that about? For the establishment candidate she has some enemies there too.

An FBI investigation finds no evidence of criminality in the latest batch of Hillary Clinton emails.

No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

The FBI says it has found no evidence of criminality in a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails, boosting her campaign two days before the election.

FBI Director James Comey told Congress his agency's review had found nothing to alter its original conclusion.

In July, he said Mrs Clinton had been careless but not criminal in handling sensitive material on her private email server while secretary of state.

The issue flared up again with the discovery of new "pertinent" emails.

They were reportedly found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of one of the Democratic presidential candidate's closest advisers.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's my theory... I think this crap, the whore media "horse race" coverage, perhaps even the Trumpf candidacy itself are all part of Hillary's plan to win this election - BY DESIGN- with a razor thin margin.

Why? So she can absolve herself of any "national mandate", free herself from that Bernie Sanders platform that she had no intention of keeping anyway, and roll out her cabinet full of Wall Street thieves, Big Pharma, Comcast, & MonSatan scumbags, and PNAC war criminals. And have her lackeys praise her for "bipartisanship" when doing so.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

Why? So she can absolve herself of any "national mandate", free herself from that Bernie Sanders platform that she had no intention of keeping anyway, and roll out her cabinet full of Wall Street thieves, Big Pharma, Comcast, & MonSatan scumbags, and PNAC war criminals. And have her lackeys praise her for "bipartisanship" when doing so.
      And people like you who think voting for an independent just to be hip are gonna help her win.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Here's my theory. The e mail bullshit was a diversionary tactic that worked like a wet dream.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          And people like you who think voting for an independent just to be hip are gonna help her win.
          Sadly, she would win the electoral votes in Cascadia regardless of what I did. Even if somebody shot me up full of meth and got me so out of my mind that I voted for Drumpf, it still would make no difference.

And don't get any ideas, because my ballot is already completed and gone. With my vote for Jill Stein included.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Here's my theory. The e mail bullshit was a diversionary tactic that worked like a wet dream.
            A diversionary tactic by whom?

Hillary had a 10 point lead before emailgate 2.0. It's been shrinking ever since. Probably will go up again in the next 48 hours, but how many states allow early voting, by one means or another?

The only reason Hillary would want to shrink her own lead would be the scenario I described above. She wants to win the election - but only as the warmongering corporatist Republican that she truly is. Not this imaginary character she pretended to be in this past campaign.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Whoever wants her elected. The e mail scandal ain't shit compared to Benghazi and her insistence on provoking Russia into an armed conflict.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

And don't get any ideas, because my ballot is already completed and gone. With my vote for Jill Stein included.
                I wouldn't know where to score any meth out here anyway. Heroin maybe but not meth.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hillary had a 10 point lead before emailgate 2.0. It's been shrinking ever since. Probably will go up again in the next 48 hours, but how many states allow early voting, by one means or another?

The only reason Hillary would want to shrink her own lead would be the scenario I described above. She wants to win the election - but only as the warmongering corporatist Republican that she truly is. Not this imaginary character she pretended to be in this past campaign.
                  LMAO!

Well if she's that brilliant then get her in there immediately.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The (not so) Great Pumpkin already showed up this year....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Sounds reasonable. If you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist. The whole e mail thing was a ruse from day one.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

...because my ballot is already completed and gone. With my vote for Jilly Jew Stein included.
                          Yay! slave FORD voted for (Green Party) Zionism

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Yay! slave FORD voted for (Green Party) Zionism
                            He voted for Hillary. He's too much of an anti Semite to vote for a Jew.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

slave FORD claimed to have voted for a Jew.

I don't believe him for a seccy.

Comment

Working...