Ford:How would you deal with those who would kill every fucking one of us?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Ford:How would you deal with those who would kill every fucking one of us?

I see all your BCE stuff but i dont' ever see you adress terrorism or how to deal with it?
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Look you and all asshole trolls here. Bush should be on trial for impeachment. Cheney for his crimes. But since you don't see that you think they're the good guys??? That's how controlled your world is yet you believe it is in chaos due to some little group off bearded men in the desert. How sad for us all.

You use lines here like "what would you do with people who would kill us all." What a troll, I hope. If you really believe that you are my enemy, because one day your protector and hero and his family will have this country in a civil war as per following the "road map" to a "one world government" with no nationla RIGHTS or sovereignty for anyone including the (former) United States.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE WHO HAVE FUNDED AND TRAINED AL-QAEDA TO DESTROY US ALL AND CREATE THE NEED FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

That's the big picture. That's the real picture. That's reality. I'm sure you get your reality from your favorite mass media outlet.

Freedom is freedom and while we still have it you can say what you like whether you believe the delusion of your small view of the world is real or not. But when we lose our rights as a nation because of people who fear of being blown up by one world government operatives..and it's coming..all I can say is find a group of people who think like you because other groups of people will be trying to kill you.

What would I do with people who are trying to kill you and me and spark off WWIII with weapons of mass destrucion to complete the plan of ushering in a one world government?

I'd impeach them at the least.

That is your answer.

If (when) there civil war over all of this there may not be any trials. For them and for the like of you and yours on the side of the road when you don't answer the right questions to the federals or you don't answer the right questions to the local militia that you stumble across in the new future people with minds like yours is bring to us at a rapid, excellerated, horrific pace. That's why I know it's coming. But unlike you, I know who's bring it when it comes.

Join the federals. Wear a uniform. Then the militias won't have any problem identifing you and your views. Wear your uniform with pride.

I'm prepared for a civil war, a breakdown of society to usher in their planned global one world government of which the political elite of our country who keep getting elected into the high office of the President support this plan for when millions of citizens like you will scream for it if it will just make them safe from the big bad terroist man that blew up that U.S. city. That's the plan.

That's the plan.

I'm not threatening you. I'm just polishing my bullets for their day when elections are cancelled and ballots don't do the talking and bullets will be do the talking. I want my food. I want my water. You can't have it. You can't handle it.

Man, you're going to be standing in a line for rations at your local shopping mall or Wal-Mart cursing the terrorist employees of the one world government organizers, funders, and planners and I'm going to be fighting to keep you away from mine when they close the ration lines, because there are no more rations or they can't get to you.

I can't live as a global slave to a new one world government and a ration line sheeple. You can't either. That's why you'll be standing in a ration line. You need them, the one world government. Otherwise you can't eat and live and spout out your cowardly, peasantry rhetoric day to day.

They'll take care of you after the next "terrorist" attack. They have it all planned that way. I'll take care of myself in those days.

There's an "old breed" USMC motto: "I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU"

When you run out of rations and you want mine, "I have something for you." And it's not what you're thinking. hehe

Go Old Breed Marines, the last US Marine patriots.. but they have sons.. and the one world government knows it.. but you don't know it.. and you don't have a clue as to what's coming.

P
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Look you and all asshole trolls here. Bush should be on trial for impeachment. Cheney for his crimes. But since you don't see that you think they're the good guys??? That's how controlled your world is yet you believe it is in chaos due to some little group off bearded men in the desert. How sad for us all.

You use lines here like "what would you do with people who would kill us all." What a troll, I hope. If you really believe that you are my enemy, because one day your protector and hero and his family will have this country in a civil war as per following the "road map" to a "one world government" with no nationla RIGHTS or sovereignty for anyone including the (former) United States.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE WHO HAVE FUNDED AND TRAINED AL-QAEDA TO DESTROY US ALL AND CREATE THE NEED FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

That's the big picture. That's the real picture. That's reality. I'm sure you get your reality from your favorite mass media outlet.

Freedom is freedom and while we still have it you can say what you like whether you believe the delusion of your small view of the world is real or not. But when we lose our rights as a nation because of people who fear of being blown up by one world government operatives..and it's coming..all I can say is find a group of people who think like you because other groups of people will be trying to kill you.

What would I do with people who are trying to kill you and me and spark off WWIII with weapons of mass destrucion to complete the plan of ushering in a one world government?

I'd impeach them at the least.

That is your answer.

If (when) there civil war over all of this there may not be any trials. For them and for the like of you and yours on the side of the road when you don't answer the right questions to the federals or you don't answer the right questions to the local militia that you stumble across in the new future people with minds like yours is bring to us at a rapid, excellerated, horrific pace. That's why I know it's coming. But unlike you, I know who's bring it when it comes.

Join the federals. Wear a uniform. Then the militias won't have any problem identifing you and your views. Wear your uniform with pride.

I'm prepared for a civil war, a breakdown of society to usher in their planned global one world government of which the political elite of our country who keep getting elected into the high office of the President support this plan for when millions of citizens like you will scream for it if it will just make them safe from the big bad terroist man that blew up that U.S. city. That's the plan.

That's the plan.

I'm not threatening you. I'm just polishing my bullets for their day when elections are cancelled and ballots don't do the talking and bullets will be do the talking. I want my food. I want my water. You can't have it. You can't handle it.

Man, you're going to be standing in a line for rations at your local shopping mall or Wal-Mart cursing the terrorist employees of the one world government organizers, funders, and planners and I'm going to be fighting to keep you away from mine when they close the ration lines, because there are no more rations or they can't get to you.

I can't live as a global slave to a new one world government and a ration line sheeple. You can't either. That's why you'll be standing in a ration line. You need them, the one world government. Otherwise you can't eat and live and spout out your cowardly, peasantry rhetoric day to day.

They'll take care of you after the next "terrorist" attack. They have it all planned that way. I'll take care of myself in those days.

There's an "old breed" USMC motto: "I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU"

When you run out of rations and you want mine, "I have something for you." And it's not what you're thinking. hehe

Go Old Breed Marines, the last US Marine patriots.. but they have sons.. and the one world government knows it.. but you don't know it.. and you don't have a clue as to what's coming.

P
      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• John Ashcroft
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Trial for Impeachment, huh?

Well, I think we all pretty much learned last time that Impeachment proceedings are anything but a trial.

Anyway, you're goofy.

If anything, it's been the Conservatives that have resisted the "One World Government" idea, and it's been the liberals who've been it's proponents. Ever hear of the I.C.C.? How's about Kyoto? Which party wants U.N. approval before defending themselves?

Like I said, you're goofy. Enjoyed the rant though. Next time, try basing it in some sort of fact.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Ford:How would you deal with those who would kill every fucking one of us?

Originally posted by JCOOK
          I see all your BCE stuff but i dont' ever see you adress terrorism or how to deal with it?
          Rummy and Bushy and Clintony all sold your so-called terrorists WMD's and a host of other funding and training.

What would I do?

I'd investigate those men, their families, their companies like Halliburton and put them on public trial for their crimes and complicity.

But that won't happen.

So "let it ride."

There'll soon be a civil war.

If you asked the question you must have some doubts about your leaders. You should. You don't have enough doubts. You don't have enough questions. You may not be worth my time. But if only a few others can read your mistaken judgement as to the reality of the real world I feel the need to rebuke them.

Freedom of speech is good.. while it lasts.

And with people who think like you do freedom of speech won't be around after the one world government planners, promoters, and operative (i.e., the high office of the President of the United States) next act of world war event.

Did you ever hear this:

"The high office of President has been used to forment a plot to destroy the American freedom and before I leave office I must warn the citizen of his plight."
          John F. Kennedy at Columbia University
          10 days before his assassination

You are in a plight to lose your freedoms and the high office of President of the United States has been used in this plot. And, the office and offices of our government are still being used to forment this plot for a one world government. It's been going on since Kennedy. And Kennedy was going to warn you.

Where is Kennedy?

Where is the warning?

What he said 10 days before his death is all you're going to get.

It's going to be hot standing in those ration lines. Or if it's winter what will you do? What will milions and millions of elderly and infirm who can't get to the rationing do?

Why aren't you asking those questions yet????

You seem smart enough to ask questions.

Kennedy was my President. I've always compared those that came after to him. Kennedy warned me. The others like Nixon, Reagan, and Bush go to "secret" meetings or gay, no females events at Bohemian Grove and create government policy behind closed, locked, secret doors with the financial global lords of theirs who are planning to bring into existance for the human race, and the American population included, a one world government.

It think it's hard to build anything from a pile of ashes they are going to create with their plans.

We'll see who's right. You or me.

Either way, you'll be in a ration line (if there are any) and I won't. That's the difference between people like you and people like me.

P
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• John Ashcroft
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

3rd time for those of us who missed the first two?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

THE BOARD SERVER IS FUCKED TODAY AS USUAL

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

THE BOARD SERVER IS FUCKED TODAY AS USUAL

NO THE BOARD SERVER IS FUCKED TODAY AS USUAL

I'VE ACTUALL POSTED TWO OTHER MESSAGES OF LENGTH THAT WERE "LOST" WHEN I CLICKED THE PAGE TO SEND.

YOU'VE BEEN SPARED MY OTHER TWO MESSAGES.

YOU ARE ONLY LEFT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

A BAD SERVER AND KENNEDY'S WARNING.

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE THEM AGAIN FOR TWO REGULARS ON THIS BOARD.

BUT I WILL SAY THAT IN ONE OF THE "LOST" MESSAGES I ASKED YOU IF KENNEDY WAS WARNING US ABOUT OSAMA, SADDAM, AND THE "TERRORISTS."

YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, JACK.

p
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Easy there little fella... It'll be alright.

I'm quite sure it's all the fault of the BCE, being that Sarge is no Dubya fan and all.

They're watching... They're watching us all!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

YOU KNOW

I'm quite sure it's all the fault of the BCE, being that Sarge is no Dubya fan and all.

So you know about "them."

Then why don't you acknowledge "them" when you write?

You're not dumb.

And you're not a one world government person.

They're watching Alex Jones more than me and you.

When he disappears, like Kennedy (assassination) or Patton (car accident), I'll disappear, too.

You've been a very good service to me showing me how frivolous you and others can be about the very survival of yourself and your own families.

Kennedy warned you.

Not me.

Kennedy tried to warn you.

Did you hear him?

P
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

IT'S BROKE FIX IT

Hey, Asscroft..

I'd hvae <----fast typo

I'd have used the Spell Check, but each time I did I lost the text.

I have a brand new G4 and this doesn't havp <----fast typo
                      ..doesn't happen on any other site.

You post a lot. What do you think should be done at this time? You're in with the in crowd. See if you can get it fixed and I'll try to post back. Otherwise it's a waste of time to bother with. Unless you don't mind my typos. For me it's hard to read.

P
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Asscroft <----is not a as <---dat's a fast typo
                        ..is not a fast typo.

Dat's hard t2o reed.

Tit shud be:

Asscroft is not a typo

I'm tired and it's Monday morning. How can that be?

I don't support the one world government plan. And that's all it is is a plan. But I wish they'd move faster to give me the excuse to move out to the woods with my other gun totting friends. I'm tired of working in the big cities in the old world order.

Blow them up. Disease them. Shut off their utilities, water mainly. Clampdown on them.

I KNOW WOT TIT IS!

Because the burnout boys are on tour and not saying a damn thing like John Lennon used to do you think the world's safe and not so bad after all.

Oh, to be a Van Halen fan..

Where's John Lennon?

Where's John Kennedy?

Where's your warning to the truth?

Your perception aff da werld comes from observing VH.

Political ignorace is VH bliss.

Dat's why your are VH fans.

The stock index is below 10,000 this morning, or Eddies stocks are down to a dangerous level. Of course, Eddie thinks it's due to the terrorists.

Was President Kennedy warning you about the "terrorists?"

Was President Kennedy warning you about Osama bin Laden?

Was President Kennedy warning you about Saddam Hussein?

Who was President Kennedy warning you about?

Who could "use" the high office of the President of the United States of America to forment a plot to destroy the American freedom (i.e., Bill of Rights, national soverienty)?

Could Osama use the high office of President?

Could Saddam use the high office of President?

Would some group who used the high office of President to do this be criminal?

If they are criminals, who are these criminals Kennedy was talking about and where are they today?

Was George H. Bush in Dallas working for the CIA the day Kennedy was assassinated?

The Dallas police say so.

Who are these criminals?

How long have they been "using" the high office of President until they have been "elected" into the high office of President "to destroy the American freedom (i.e., Bill of Rights, etc.)?

Are the CIA and it's operatives, like George H. Bush the criminals President Kennedy was warning us about?

Are CIA operatives like Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein part of the "plot" President Kennedy was warning us about?

Are you sure?

P
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I've got to ask... In your opinion, how does the current Democratic party resemble that of Kennedy's?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Best Answer

I've got to ask... In your opinion, how does the current Democratic party resemble that of Kennedy's?
                            Ah, a mutual respect of opinion even with the typos.

The best answer, my friend, is the first answer off the top of your head.

My first answer, most directly in context with what I have written in this thread, is that the Democratic heirarchy is different from the Democratic grass roots and that the Democratic heirarchy, littered with CFR members, has been hijacked since President Kennedy's assassination.

President Kennedy only served one term in the Senate and was elected President in a close election with Nixon.

President Kennedy wasn't supposed to win.

My opinion is that the hierarchy of the Democratic party is not different at all from Senator and President Kennedy's time. The grass roots have changed. Labor unions have factory workers walking into plants with the Wall Street Journal planted under their arms they make sooooo much money. Check out your local Union hall.

The party, both parties, have evolved since then to reflect the desires of one world government "plotters." It would take too long to explain. You're a smart man. You can see it for yourself. I'm pointing you in the direction of my opinion.

So that's my opinion of both of the two major parties, their heirarchy and their grass roots.

And, it's not just my opinion. It's real.

It's real.

It is all so very real.

You take care.

P
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

George H. Bush is on record as being in Dallas on the date of President Kennedy's assassination.

There's public proof of that.

I have found no public proof that at that time George H. Bush worked for the CIA.

He ened up Director of the CIA.

There's public proof of that.

Who do you think George H. Bush and his oil company worked for in 1963, and do you think George H. Bush had nothing to do with the CIA's (one world government's) Bay of Pigs invasion and a Cuban coup attempt against Castro?

Well, there is public proof that George H. Bush was involved with the failed coup attempt, and that connects George H. Bush with the CIA at the time of President Kennedy's assassination.

So connect the dots and you'll see the image of the "plotters" President Kennedy was warning you about.

President Kennedy was against the Bay of Pigs, fouled it up for the CIA, and soon was assassinated. President Kennedy fouled up a lot of one world government plans at that time.

President Kennedy produced $4 billion in silver backs Unites States Notes. i.e., not "Federal Reserve" world private, central bank notes.

Knowledge is power.

Presidnet Kennedy and his brother Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy were prosecuting organized crime.

Organized crime was used as a tool by the CIA at that time. Now, with the leadership of George H. Bush the CIA controls organized drug smuggling, and much more.

George H. Bush seems to be a very important guy in just the right places at just the right times.

And he's not the only one.

If you look there are more. Many more.

Who is the largest controlling holder of stock in Halliburton?

I will not tell you.

Search and you will see it is a small family of so-called democrats and republicans, and don't forget their communist friends added into the one world government soup, and you will find the truth.

Good luck.

You take care.

P
                              Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-26-2004, 11:05 AM.
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...