DLR mp3 - Tin Cup chalice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winston

DLR mp3 - Tin Cup chalice

On searching for some DLR tunes, I found DLR doing a cover of Tin Cup Chalice at

Open the page and search for "David Lee Roth" and download the file by right-clicking on the "available here" phrase.

Winston

EDIT:
  • evhfan
    Banned
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Winston
    On searching for some DLR tunes, I found DLR doing a cover of Tin Cup Chalice at

Open the page and search for "David Lee Roth" and download the file by right-clicking on the "available here" phrase.

Winston
    wow...dave doing a cover...i never would've thought....ahahahahhaahaha

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Nothing wrong with doing covers.

Comment

• Winston

EVH Fan,

I don;'t know what your problem is. By implication I understand that you're quite happy to see Sammy Hagar back in the band. So I cannot see any reason why you should try to piss people off here. why don;'t you find some of the Sammy's cocksuckers on the Net (i.e. elsewhere - this DLR site) and rejoice in the fact that DLR is out of the band?

You sorry fuck.

Winston

Comment

• evhfan
          Banned
          • Jul 2004

good second post winston...looks like you're a fuckin' sheep also...even in south africa...

Comment

• Winston

And yeah, EVH Fan

"Right now" Your fucking man is doing DLR covers.

Comment

• Winston

I just cannot see why you have to press on issues that is not suppose to upset you. You have your wish. Why gloat?

Comment

• evhfan
                Banned
                • Jul 2004

hahahaha...in order for them to be DLR covers that means DLR had to write them...which he didn't...evh wrote them...so go back to the drawing board or some tiki hut there in south africa winston...

Comment

• evhfan
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2004

at least these guys write original music...DLR can't write a check...

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

DLR did write the songs, numbnuts. That's why he's credited in the liner notes of the albums.

Are you able to read, or should we send you hooked-on-phonics?

Comment

• Winston

The rtecors show a number of things that either you deliberately ignore or you're too stubborn to admit.

1) Even though Dave Halen was far harder rock than Sam Halen and consequently had a smaller audience, people loved the band precisely for it and so Dave outsold Sammy.

2) Sam, the jealous-of-Dave loser he is, always have to run Dave down. Dave has not said a word. Neither have I. And I get slightly ticked off with the childish messages people like you put up.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Comment

• Winston

And please could you up some argument that I can reason with you about, besides the nonsense like "Dave can't right a cheque"?

If you can't then please keep quiet.

Comment

• Winston

There's an argument in philosophy called the ad hominem attack. That is, if you can't debate the argument, then attack the perosn who makes the argument - what has me living in huts to do with anything I have said up to now?

Comment

• PHOENIX
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by evhfan
                            at least these guys write original music...DLR can't write a check...
                            Will someone Ban this guy please?

Comment

• evhfan
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              DLR did write the songs, numbnuts. That's why he's credited in the liner notes of the albums.

Are you able to read, or should we send you hooked-on-phonics?
                              dude if you think DLR had anything to do with those VH songs outside of writing the lyrics you know nothing about VH...ed did that inorder to include everyone so there wouldn't be any fighting over royalties...do you know anything dick?

Comment

Working...