• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bushettes to attend GAY Wedding!!

Bush Daughters to attend Gay Wedding
    Wednesday, August 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM

When Washington-area beautician Erwin Gomez and his longtime partner James Packard celebrate their marital vows with 400 of their closest friends next month, two of Gomez's best customers will probably be in attendance: President Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara.

Yesterday, the 39-year-old Gomez - a makeup expert for the Elizabeth Arden shop in the D.C. suburb of Chevy Chase, Md. - told Lowdown that the First Twins have become devotees of his popular eyebrow waxes over the past few weeks

And, Gomez added, Bush's daughters have expressed an enthusiastic desire to go to Gomez and Packard's Sept. 11 wedding celebration at their home in Laytonsville, Md.

"I gave them the party invitation, and they said, 'That sounds great, we'd love to come - it sounds like a lot of fun,'" Gomez said.

"The way they reacted, they were very open-minded."

Never mind that their father supports a constitutional ban of gay marriages.

Heterosexual marriage, Bush said in February, is "the most enduring human institution" and "cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society."

While Gomez holds the hard-carousing girls in high regard ("so casual and so real"), his disgust for their father's politics is obvious.

"I think it's wrong - he has no right to touch that," he said. "He's trying to change the freedom of America. ... History is repeating itself, just like blacks and Jews were discriminated against."

Gomez and Packard were "wed" last spring in San Francisco after Mayor Gavin Newsome issued them and scores of others a marriage license.

But the legality of such unions has been in question since the California Supreme Court last week declared that Newsome exceeded his authority in sanctioning gay marriages.

As for the Bush sisters, "I've done their eyebrows three times - they usually just call my cell and pop in," said Gomez, who also plucks and waxes the eyebrows of Saudi Princess Haifa.

Yesterday, the First Twins' spokeswoman, Susan Whitson, had only this to say: "At this point I cannot confirm that the twins are attending. I only comment on official campaign activities."
    |

link
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just notice that this wedding is on September 11th. Bet dad's really pissed off now that the girls have ruined the day that he was planning on massively exploiting for his campaign with a sodomite wedding
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

FORD why are you so intolerant

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
        FORD why are you so intolerant
        The only thing I'm "intolerant" of are fascists who are destroying everything this country was about from 1776 - 2000.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

Yeah they are called Democrats and you should be intolerant of them

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah they are called Democrats and you should be intolerant of them
            It wasn't the Democrats who started funding Adolf Hitler in 1924.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

It was a Democrat that dropped the only two nukes ever

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So are you saying Truman was wrong to do so? And if so, do you have your flame proof suit on, because your fellow Busheep will crucify you
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

Im'saying that a Democrat is the only one to ever drop a nuke

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

Good for them. I'm glad they are open minded and unbiased.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Im'saying that a Democrat is the only one to ever drop a nuke
                      So you agree that Democrats are strong on defense. Thanks!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                        Good for them. I'm glad they are open minded and unbiased.
                        Too bad you can't say the same thing for their daddy.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It was a Republican that decimated Cambodia without telling the American people, actually lying about it. Further, this daily bombing helped pave the way for a genocide that took the lives of over 6 million people.
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Good tactical move by the ladies. Bush will get some gay votes for this.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• WolfStar999
                              Roadie
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              ...Heterosexual marriage, Bush said in February, is "the most enduring human institution" and "cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society."

link
                              And here I thought that murder and pimping were the most enduring human institutions. Oh well, shows what I know. ^_^
                              Btw, congrats on getting WAY OFF the fuckin' point of the thread, Cookie. From gay marriage to Hiroshima- such a mighty leap. Applause is quite definitely in order...but unfortunately, all I could muster was farting in your direction. I do hope you like the smell of Szechuan cookin that is now being launched from my rectum.

Comment

Working...