Bushettes to attend GAY Wedding!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

IMO its fine that they go. Someones sexual orientation is none of my bidness

Comment

• WolfStar999
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
      IMO its fine that they go. Someones sexual orientation is none of my bidness
      Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. ^_^

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Good tactical move by the ladies. Bush will get some gay votes for this.
        Hello! Wake up. There go your reading skills again. The gay man in question clearly stated a distaste for Daddy's politics... ...that would = a 'No' vote from the gays, BigBadBrightBoy...
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
          Hello! Wake up. There go your reading skills again. The gay man in question clearly stated a distaste for Daddy's politics... ...that would = a 'No' vote from the gays, BigBadBrightBoy...
          Nope. Don't question my reading or writing skills, punk. I figure you for some smart-ass punk. That's just what you are. I can't help it if you are illiterate. You're now a copycat. Get you're own schtick around here, Bozo.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Nope. Don't question my reading or writing skills, punk. I figure you for some smart-ass punk. That's just what you are. I can't help it if you are illiterate. You're now a copycat. Get you're own schtick around here, Bozo.
            God you're lame.

seriously. fucking lame

At least Asscroft and his ilk can POST A DECENT POINT

All YOU are capable of is calling people names.

old
            tired
            pathetic

"Get your own schtick" ???????????

ITS A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD

You didn't date much, did you.

If you only had a point [sigh]
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• barbie dahl

...i'm a girl, i like dick...
              ...do you guys like dick?
              ...bush/cheney in 04!

thanx meat gazers.

john kerry is 'waffle boy' sponsored heinz syrup liberal left wing bomb throwing carpet bagging great unwashed filthy anti-usa, anti-anything america stands for except taking my tax dollars and giving them to people who do not BELONG here and hate this country even though they use entitlements to suck out economy dry...

BUSH/CHENEY IN '04!!!

Comment

Working...