X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

One good thing if Kerry wins...

...is that Hillary won't be lined up as the Dem candidate in '08.

This leaves alot of questions though. Iran is our next problem, foreign policy wise. They're developing nukes. If Kerry is Pres, what will he do?
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

nothing?
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      nothing?

No, that's probably option B, right behind getting his UN pals to help him out. They won't though. They won't give a damn no matter who is in office. APPEASEMENT.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I think he'll pull a Clinton and take polls on what his next moves should be.

he keeps changing stances and that does not put me on ease on the thought that he might become the next president.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

O c'mon! I listened to a radio DJ last night dedicate an entire show on all of the 'flip-flops' GW Bush has made since coming into office. He made an excellent case for Bush having no right to say Kerry is the flip flopper. A great quote from the show: "The only people who are truly consistent and never change their minds about anything are the foolish and the dead."
          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

uh, would bush really attack iran? i mean, we know for certain we won't attack north korea.

but iran?

iraq was simpler. it was a tyrannical, secular dictator.

sure, the average iraqi probably wants the ayahtolah gone. but if we take down an official islamic government, we really better get used to the terrorist outrage.

we'll talk tough, but even bush won't hit iran unless there truly is no other option.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: One good thing if Kerry wins...

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              ...is that Hillary won't be lined up as the Dem candidate in '08.

This leaves alot of questions though. Iran is our next problem, foreign policy wise. They're developing nukes. If Kerry is Pres, what will he do?
              ..hopefully he'll let them have them..

..even GIVE them the technology like Clinton did with China and N. Korea..

..why?

..so they can defend their "homeland" from Israel's future oil grabs..

..which Israel doesn't have to do now since American boys are dying D-E-A-D to give the oil to Israel via pipeline..

..so long as fascist corporate U.S. influences are there and growing there will be no war between Iran and Israel for oil..

..for Israel to survive they need that oil right next door..

Look, obviously Iran needs nukes to defend itself from violent, aggressor Israel in it's backyard and the U.S that's not even in it's backyard..

..the lion and the lamb will not live together..

..the law of gravity will not be repealed..

..let me put it to you this way:

If your country was Iran what would you do?

Obviously, you'd arm yourself with nukes like the others have.

true dat

If I was Iranian and living in a region with Israel and I see U.S. uniforms right next to me.. I don't know why they are taking sooooooo fucking long to "aquire" them.

If I were Iranian the only way I could tell the boys in Washington to go back home is with nukes.

And the only way I could prevent Israel from warring with my country would be with nukes.

So why do you think it's insane that Iran wants nukes?

Iranians would be insane if they didn't want nukes.

Come on, grow up.

P
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Typical anti-American, pro-terrorist bullshit...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Typical anti-American, pro-terrorist bullshit...

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the statement logically, and you'll see that Phil is exactly correct.

Admitting that is not "anti American".

Suggesting that US military forces take over the entire middle east for Israel's benefit is VERY unamerican. But when half of Junior's cabinet is comprised of (dual) Israeli citizens, that's what happens. As New Jersey's governor can now tell you, going to bed with those guys (literally in his case) brings you nothing but trouble.

Anyone who is not loyal to the United States of America has no business being in the fucking government. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, et al are agents of the Likud party. They belong in prison for treason, not in the Pentagon or the WhiteHouse.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

John Kerry says he'll respond to any attack with a swift response.

That means that after Iran nukes our ass, he'll go to the UN and ask them to send a German and French peacekeeping force over there.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

He'll vote for authorization to attack Iran right before voting against it.

Comment

• JCOOK

I think he would walk right over to Tehran with that double barrel gauge of his and order them to stop.

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                          uh, would bush really attack iran? i mean, we know for certain we won't attack north korea.

but iran?

iraq was simpler. it was a tyrannical, secular dictator.

sure, the average iraqi probably wants the ayahtolah gone. but if we take down an official islamic government, we really better get used to the terrorist outrage.

we'll talk tough, but even bush won't hit iran unless there truly is no other option.
                          Yeah, and Bush won't hit Iran because that's where his valuable asset Osama bin Laden is holed up. I mean, where else besides that country could a man who needs kidney dialysis treatments every three days hide so easily??

Bush looking for the terrorists = O.J. looking for the 'real' killers.
                          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

seriously, anybody think george bush would pre-emptively strike iran?

i'm telling you guys, even his foreign policy people would be against it...

Comment

• Viking
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

LMFAO@Warham That's about the size of it. The Left wants Amerika to be a neutered poodle and the lapdog of the U.N. And saying that a Kerry win has a silver lining is like being given the choice of hanging or firing squad at your execution.

Comment

Working...