• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keeyth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    That's the sound of your brain...

Least I've got one... ...and what would you know about a brain??
    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
      Semantics. Those might have been wars to those little countries, but I would hardly say the U.S. felt like it was at war

You're a halfwit to boot.

Those non-wars cost American lives. Do a little bit of research. I'm not necessarily blaming Slick Willy here, but you're just cavalierly flushing American lives down the drain like they don't mean anything. Your partisan arguments are clouding what little judgement you have.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Least I've got one... ...and what would you know about a brain??

You argue like a third-grader.

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          You argue like a third-grader.
          I need to lower myself to that to be understood by you half the time it seems, so can you blame me?

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

You're a halfwit to boot.

Those non-wars cost American lives.
            No where near what this war has cost, and I'm not cavalier about flushing human lives. They mean a lot. I'm just talking relative to the current situation.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Yes, please make us come up to your level. I would love to hear your 8th grade arguments.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

No where near what this war has cost, and I'm not cavalier about flushing human lives. I'm just talking relative to the current situation.
                Should we left Saddam in place?

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I mean, where else besides that country could a man who needs kidney dialysis treatments every three days hide so easily??

Bush looking for the terrorists = O.J. looking for the 'real' killers.
                  Yup, and Osama Bin Forgotten is probably playing golf with OJ right now!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    No, we're waiting until he's camped out with some Canucks so we can nail his ass good.

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      True...

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

I'm outta here for the weekend. Later!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

No, we're waiting until he's camped out with some Canucks so we can nail his ass good.
                          Haven't you heard? GWB and us still aren't super friendly. He won't bring his buddy up here with him.

How the hell are ya? Asshole
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Viking
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TLR:
                            And if they don't stop...well, he'll crawl through the underbrush on his belly and shoot 'em like a 10-point buck...he loves doin' that, ya' know.
                            ROTFLMFAO :p That, for me, was the defining moment for the character fraud this spoiled pussy is trying to perpetuate. Lemme explain a couple of things for those of you in the Birkenstock crowd:

1) You NEVER crawl around on the ground to hunt deer. You use a blind or a tree stand. You go belly-crawling around on a leaf-covered carpet like that, the only thing you'll get is your Realtree camos filled full of maple leaves. Deer are second-to-none (except maybe to turkeys) in sensory perception. They can smell you from two miles away. Literally. You start rustling leaves, and that venison-steak-on-the-hoof is going to be two counties away before you can raise your barrel. Which brings me to......

2) There isn't a sane person on this planet who hunt deer with a shotgun. Shotguns are fine for duck and turkey. But for deer, you need a high-velocity round like a 30.06. Unless you've got the barrel shoved down that deer's throat all the way to the ass-end of the choke, all a scattergun is going to do is piss him off, and then you might end up explaining to the emergency room doctor how you got four points of that buck's rack broken off in your asshole. And then he'll laugh at you.

Any of you 'Anybody-but-Bush' types starting to get a picture of the deluded menace you want to turn the reins of power over to? Oh, I forgot. Your hatred of Bush matters more than turning this country into a Third-World, Caligula-era Rome, complete with piles of innocents still smoldering from the bombs of Mooslim fanatics.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Semantics. Those might have been wars to those little countries, but I would hardly say the U.S. felt like it was at war, especially not here at home, and certainly not to the extent of the current situation. Oh, and how long did those little skirmishes you call 'wars' last? Did they even cost us a fraction of what this mess in Iraq is costing us?

Hello? *crickets* It's awfully quiet in here...
                              And just how does anything in your life make you "feel" like you're at war? You dodge any bullets lately?

It's the people fighting that make these distinctions, not liberal whiners like you who bitch and whine (safely from your living room) simply because it's not your team running the show.

Do you think we who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo consider their bullets any less dangerous than Iraqi bullets? The Serbs had Mig-29s when we went in, Iraqs were all destroyed from Gulf war 1. The Serbs SAM batteries were all intact before we went in, they were pretty much all destroyed in Iraq pre Gulf War II. American soldiers died in Bosnia and Kosovo just like in Iraq. There are certainly differences between Clinton's wars and Bush's wars, but the defining difference is the scale of the task at hand. Let's face some facts..., the Orthodox Christian countries surrounding Serbia didn't send suicide bombers into Kosovo to derail the spread of freedom.

Maybe now you can understand the extent of the problem the world's facing with the Middle East. And I'm still shocked that you libs would reopen Saddam's torture chambers simply in the name of getting your power back. It's disgusting really.
                              Last edited by John Ashcroft; 08-20-2004, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                                And just how does anything in your life make you "feel" like you're at war? You dodge any bullets lately?

It's the people fighting that make these distinctions, not liberal whiners like you who bitch and whine (safely from your living room) simply because it's not your team running the show.

Do you think we who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo consider their bullets any less dangerous than Iraqi bullets?
                                Um, the real John Ashcroft (which you align yourself with via your avatar) didn't fight in any war. He had 7 (yes, 1-2-3-4-5-6... ...7!) deferrments to let him come and join me on the couch in my living room during Vietnam. What about that?

I respect you for having fought for our country.

I lose some of that respect for you by your backing of John Ashcroft, Bush, Cheney, and any others who had the chance but WOULDN'T fight for our country. I hope you understand that.

Comment

Working...