X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    There’s nothing to rationalize for guys like you Phil. You hate the US. Did I miss anything?

You’re right about a couple things but not because you had any fucking clue about the subject of war. The idea of current conventional war is to involve as few as possible. That happened a long time ago and we’re glad you caught up.

The situation in Iraq is embarrassing to me for many reasons but the reason I’m upset may be a little to unsettling for you Phil and many like you.
    Once the war was over it was important to win the battle. Same way in Germany. You go door to door and kill anyone and everyone who presents resistance or withholds information from US troops. Sure you kill a few innocents along the way but who cares? muslims? That should have been the message sent throughout the muslim population. You will die wherever you are, running from the US or fighting the US. You will die.
    Have your religion wherever and whenever you want but muslim scrubs hinting at threatening the US will die where they and their children sleep. And our weapons will find you and burn in your caves and mountains.

That message was never sent; missed opportunity. Whenever any nation picks a fight with the US, the whole world should collectively hold their breath.

I don’t agree with many things either US Presidents Bush have accomplished. Kerry is another ass knot commie lib. He gets it from his wife. The guys obviously pussy whipped or to stupid to think for himself.
    Kerry
    Strong words you use. Let me try it.

I'm prepared right now to see misguided "patriots" like you face to face and you will die.

Hey, I like talking like dat

I guess we'll both be fighting for the U.S..

But we're all going to lose.

All of these threads on the Internet, all of the news day-to-day, it's at our doorstep.

Be sure you're a good shot. I am

P
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

And, for the last time….. the US isn’t a fucking democracy.

The United States of America is a Republic.

And Rikk while I agree GW is a privileged frat boy, Colin Powell and Dick Cheney are adults.

And see my Kerry link about the Bush AWOL bullshit. Guess who keeps this shit up. Ass knot Commie libs

Look up Republic for your own benefit.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You’re right about a couple things but not because you had any fucking clue about the subject of war. The idea of current conventional war is to involve as few as possible. That happened a long time ago and we’re glad you caught up.
        After making a stupid statement live on the Internet for all to see would you mind defining what WMD's are?

The big causalites are coming.

You'll probably be one of them.

P
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• King VH
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

Ashcroft is right, the noble men and women who serve this country are losing morale everytime someone says the war was for oil, or some bullshit like that. It's a slap in the face. I can't wait to hear one of FORD's republican conspiracy theories. I enjoy listening to his bullshit lies.
          It's so easy

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by King VH
            Ashcroft is right, the noble men and women who serve this country are losing morale everytime someone says the war was for oil, or some bullshit like that. It's a slap in the face. I can't wait to hear one of FORD's republican conspiracy theories. I enjoy listening to his bullshit lies.
            Noble?

We've seen that "noble" cigarette hanging from her lip Nazi at the prison.

The truth hurts.

Give me a break !

When the Soviet Union could no longer quarantee rolling in tanks the "troops" in Yugoslavia and Romania were on your TV shooting at their tyrants and killing their wives, too.

Troops wearing the same uniforms were shooting at each other in the streets of their own countries.

I won't be shocked to see the same thing happen in the U.S. soon.

It's going to be something.

P
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

We’re going to lose? You just said you were a good shot?!?

If we’re not shooting at one and other, I don’t believe anyone in their right mind would try to bring anything to a US doorstep again.

I’m hardly a misguided patriot; if needed again, I’m already on a short list.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                Obviously you don't read enough papers if you think it's 20%.

Adults? You worry me...you really don't believe in democracy, do you? You'd rather have a government in which soldiers fight without being really told why. You'd prefer government in which the "big boys" make huge decisions that hurt the economy and endanger citizens and don't need to explain why. Look at your history books, Ashcroft. And furthermore, if these guys are so interested in protecting us, why are we in Iraq instead of going after Al Quaida at the core? And why didn't they prevent September 11 in the first place? Why did Condi Rice ignore the warning report that was personally put on her desk in August 2001?

And don't give me your gung ho American bullshit. This is a democracy...if you don't like that, if you don't think we shouldn't question your Daddy's boy, AWOL-running dumbass President, maybe we just shouldn't have an election at all. Maybe George W. should stay President until you say it's time for someone YOU like to take his place. Jesus. Talk about ignorance. Go look up the word "democracy".
                First of all fruitcake, we're a Republic, not a democracy. Look it up if the big words scare you. Secondly, we did go after Al Qaeda at it's core, (Afghanistan) and you libs took issue with that as well (remember "Quagmire" after only the second fucking week????). Thirdly, sorry bud, but the "base" of the Democratic party truly is in the 20% range. But fear not, the base of the Republican party is only in the 20% range as well. These are voters who wouldn't vote for the other party no matter what. It's the so-called "swing" vote that makes up the rest of the voting public. And all of those opinion polls you like to read, well they are of "likely" voters only, and typically off by at least the margin of error (especially this early in the election season). Oh, and one more thing on this issue, in the latest poll, 54% of likely voters believe the war in Iraq was not only justified, but going well.

So anyway, trying to belittle my intelligence will get you nowhere. Especially considering that you're brining a knife to a gun fight. You add nothing to discussion around here. You provide no supporting evidence to anything you post. You simply shoot from the hip about the way you feel things "ought to be". Telling me I know nothing about democracy and such just makes you look petty, small, and ignorant (again, especially considering the United States of America is a Republic, not a democracy).

So, go have a cold one, get your shit together, then come back when you want a second helping.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

We’re going to lose? You just said you were a good shot?!?

If we’re not shooting at one and other, I don’t believe anyone in their right mind would try to bring anything to a US doorstep again.

I’m hardly a misguided patriot; if needed again, I’m already on a short list.
                  Ya know, I just put a guy on ignore today for talking like this. Well, not quite. He said "shut up." Now I know how he feels, but I won't tell you to shut up. Maybe I'll take him off ignore. I'm a fair person

P
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Did we actually find evidence of any of these key weapons programs?

You provide the link.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Shut up? He’s missing the simplest point given to us all:
                      Two ears ----- One mouth.

Guess since you started the thread I’m a guest anyway!!!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Same thread as a dozen others....different title.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Honeyhunter
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Feb 2004

I'm shure we know where our nukes are. Isay dust off the enolagay and bomb that fucking sandbox.

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

And I don’t want to keep beating the same drum, but why are these stories so hard to find?

We found saydam in a hole in the ground and reports say ohsayma is hiding underground. What is it with these people and hiding in the Earth? Sooner or later the Earth First types are going to get wind of this and demand that these guys quit using the Earth for their hiding place because it was never meant for that in the first place, according to them.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

In America soon citizens and troops will be fighting together and each other. They will carry the same American flag and if in uniform they will wear the same uniforms. But the side that needs the UN's help will be the side I'm not on.

You sound like you need the UN, jacksmar.

So I know what American "troops" you'll be fighting with.

Do some more push-ups

P
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

And, for the last time….. the US isn’t a fucking democracy.

The United States of America is a Republic.

And Rikk while I agree GW is a privileged frat boy, Colin Powell and Dick Cheney are adults.

And see my Kerry link about the Bush AWOL bullshit. Guess who keeps this shit up. Ass knot Commie libs

Look up Republic for your own benefit.
                                That's your defense? That the U.S. isn't a democracy??? LOL!!!!!
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...