X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRdelight!
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Little Dreamer Your Take

I have always loved this song from the first time i heard it> It just gives me the feeling that it is talking about me in a way. It is a great song and the band sounds great. I love the solo the best though. It sounds as if the guitar is in pain you know? What are your thoughts?
  • The Alexster666
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

i feel you. That was the first song that really pulled me in. a lot of bands use that same chord pattern (G, E, C, D.) but not many make it original. that solo is a peice of art too.

my other favorite is Atomic Punk!!!!!!! and Light up the sky...those three (the 3rd being little dreamer,) are the songs i play for my friends who are caught up in the mainstream bullshit. i try to promote the best when they "try" to understand my music.
    The Alexster

Comment

• DLRdelight!
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Yeah i know what you mean. Im 16 and not many friends i know listen to VH and thats all ive been trying to learn now. When i do get a song down their like whats that? If they only liked it they would be like how kik ass

Comment

• The Alexster666
        Groupie
        • Jun 2004

sixteen, huh? I am 21 and i started listening at 17. seen dave 4 times since. how did yu get into it? i had the older brother metal head.....found his tapes in the closet dusty...best thing that has happend to me.
        The Alexster

Comment

• DLRdelight!
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Well i think it was my dad. He didnt listen to them or anything but i remember him mentioning them one day. Then one day in the car i heard a song come on. I think it was hot for teacher or something. So i found out who they were and thats how i got into them. That was about last year or so

Comment

• The Alexster666
            Groupie
            • Jun 2004

niice. what's your take on the solo stuff? you should see dlr perform on his next tour, if you can
            The Alexster

Comment

• DLRdelight!
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

If i can i will. Well if your asking me how i do solos, well i dont know. I cant really come up with stuff just doesnt come out. I know i can like sort of solo away and it will flow together not just sound like a whole bunch of crap that doesnt sound right together. Ive been playin 4 abot almost 3 years. If your askin about Eddies. Man that guy is a genius. One of my favorite solos to play right now is the "You're No Good" solo. Kicks ass

Comment

• Marlowe01

Always loved the song and I always will. It had the potential to be a "Runnin' with the Devil" in my book.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

The song just has a great vibe and will forever be one of the best.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Little dreamer...

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

yes little dreamer....?

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Good guitar work.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

I think the solo is really good

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLRdelight!
                            I have always loved this song from the first time i heard it> It just gives me the feeling that it is talking about me in a way. It is a great song and the band sounds great. I love the solo the best though. It sounds as if the guitar is in pain you know? What are your thoughts?
                            Not only the guiter, but Dave's voice is quite expressive in this one as well. He sounds great all the way through, but especially at the end when he says "Little dreamer..." he's got that sadness in his voice.
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Exactly

Comment

Working...