X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

New Ted Templeman picture!

Get Dave, Eddie, Mikey and Alex in the studios ASAP!!!
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Put this in main!!!!

Comment

• dr-rob

Absolutely, I've been lobbying for Ted to produce for Dave again . . . if not for classic vh then for a new dlr band effort. I always thought DLR band could have been a platinum album with Ted's production!!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dr-rob
        Absolutely, I've been lobbying for Ted to produce for Dave again . . . if not for classic vh then for a new dlr band effort. I always thought DLR band could have been a platinum album with Ted's production!!
        And a lil bit of radio support... or even a video...

Comment

• Hummarstra
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

Yo, homey. Where did you get the pic?

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Maybe Ted's coming out of retirement to get back with Donn Landee and do another Doobie Brothers record
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Roth-of-Halen
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jul 2004

Thanks WARF,

No Ted,No Dave...

No Van Halen....

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

ALL ACROSS THE WORLD THERE WAS MUCH CHEERING, FOR THIS ONE PHOTO SIGNALS THE END OF THE WARF "IS TED TEMPLEMAN STILL ALIVE THREADS"

Not to mention the warf, "Where is Ted Templeman threads"
                Ive been reading them for years..

hehehhehe, good to see you are still around Brian. Hope that hurricane didnt cause you grief.....

Cheers Mate !

-Mark
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

Bill SIMP-Tech is another ripoff, punks. No BROWN without PAY-UP.

Ted Templeman is an organized crime person of interest in regard to REAGANOMICS ROCK and the Jerry BROWN SOUND. You may NOT have more STOLEN RIFFS which are NOT YET PLAYED, even if YOU are Jewish, baby boys into becoming shit-******s but not playahs.

When Ted or some other hack gets the money OVER HERE, all of you get to hear something you want. likely. That is a tendency I know about. YOU shitheads will never get the good rock going, since you are TOO STUPID AND TOO MANY, both.

Ted is TOO JEWISH. He was from Mountain View, California, I believe. NOT Palo Alto, Ford and whoever fags it up, on location.

Want BROWN, you sucks? let's hear some more about how you'd eat the tailpipe off Ted's jet for some BROWN SOUND. ******s! You CAAAAN't HAVE IT! That bus is ONE HUNDRED ENGLISH POUNDS, more than you are offering, for a ride you do not deserve, for your HIV media on top of all the other Catholic-corporate trysting in the USA that prevents any of you from thinking or acting well, together.

FORD-Faggot-Line handed me one about PALO ALTO. The correct answer is and still is, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA, re Ted, etc., ******S UP EACH OTHERS' BROWNSOUND FARTERS!!

Originally posted by dr-rob
                  You fannies always have to reach for the BROWN, up each others' butts. I haven't been walking around in front of BILL Szymcyk's and TED Templeman's excellent microphones for a good while, so you ******s don't get the DUTCH I repeat, the REAGANOMICS BROWN SOUND, like when Jerry got Linda over the whole fuckover, and YOU FAGS found Ed VH to haggle with, ever since the sucky 1070s, which none of you remember, EVEN IF A VERY FEW OF YOU WEB-footed MORONS LIVED THROUGH SOME OF IT.

All kinds of FAGS have been worshipping Ed VH's ASS, like that is where THE shit comes out! Natch, he craps on you, and in traffic, we ALL have to watch for Ed's active rectum.

Dave and PHIL Spector and BILL Szymcyk and TED Templeman are just a load of KIKES, you know, all hard when it's time to sing about 'I know the LAW, friend,' but when the ******s want ROCK MUSIC, who do you ******s think you can get any of that ROCK MUSIC from, you deaf, blind fucks-in-the-ass!! They might fly KITES, made of lawyers' briefs, or act up, like mafia showoffs, but they are Jews empowered by a prevailing Catholic organized crime scene, which ******s WORSHIP!

******S. ******s. ******ZZ!! 'THE' I repeat, 'THE' SHIT does not extrude from Bill or Ted or ED VH or Kianu or a surviving bro.

You ******s need to hit the track, you know, learn sports like Africans, since you know, it ain't too cool you ******s barking but not jumping off your BROWNsounding, BIG, BARKING BUTTS. I play guitar. When it is TIME, not before, punks. Or the usual will happen. And look at how many of you are STILL ALIVE and cannot play one JBGood, well.
                  Last edited by bobgnote; 04-17-2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Knob note= Meth smoking ibicile !
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Bobg---sucker of scrotums

Originally posted by bobgnote
                      MY ASS HAS SEEN MORE TRAFFIC THAN THE HOLLAND TUNNEL!!!!

Sick.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Bill SIMP-Tech is another ripoff, punks. No BROWN without PAY-UP.

Originally posted by bobgnote

Ted is TOO JEWISH. He was from Mountain View, California, I believe. NOT Palo Alto, Ford and whoever fags it up, on location.

Ted Templeman has never posted on this board, so nobody's concerned about where his IP is coming from.

But who are you trying to kid, Sideshow Bob?

San Jose.....Palo Alto.....Mountain View....Santa Clara..... what does it really matter?

I took a drive through there last summer, and I know damn well, it's just one big fucking mass of population and urban sprawl from the Golden Gate to the Gilroy Garlic fields, so don't bother me with semantics, ya fucking schizo!
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lztom
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Mar 2004

Looks healthier than Ed. Not saying much I guess.

Comment

• bobgnote
                            Banned
                            • May 2005

Stankmobile NOT invited, Ed-sell-GEEK.

Originally posted by FORD
                            Ted Templeman has never posted on this board, so nobody's concerned about where his IP is coming from.

But who are you trying to kid, Sideshow Bob?

San Jose.....Palo Alto.....Mountain View....Santa Clara..... what does it really matter?

I took a drive through there last summer, and I know damn well, it's just one big fucking mass of population and urban sprawl from the Golden Gate to the Gilroy Garlic fields, so don't bother me with semantics, ya fucking schizo!
                            You bother yourself, liberal idealogue fag, actually a neo-con trying to express sexual frustration in mom's helpers and gay regressions.

YOU know where YOUR threads lead, Rosie in a peoples' chair. You are a fag, driving to a frolic in a fagmobile, every day of your stupid twitch. Dipshitmobile.

Know what, you're right about this part of Super-******-wasteland. It IS a sprawl, not as bad as Sackitch OR LA. And I can get to all parts of it by various ways, do sports in clean air, fuck your face with equipment, when you stop and hang around looking for trouble!

Know what, now that Brian the vet is smarting up, like Buchanon always does when I get a note to him, YOU ARE NOT NEEDED FOR SPIN.

Punkmobile shitter, takeoff and don't come back.
                            Last edited by bobgnote; 04-18-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• bobgnote
                              Banned
                              • May 2005

Ted Templeman IS a way that you fans can get some hot rocksies.

What needs to happen is Ted or SOMEBODY similar needs to lead with the money, FIRST. Then, they need to leave the Easter Eggs where I can find them, the whole stinking way until I divest contract.

THAT works, since when TED Templeman and BILL Szymcyk had their excellent, party-hearty, ripoff adventure in the bloodsucking 70s, they left all kinda clues what actually happened, so that twats of all sorts are waiting around in 2006, for rock music that WAS NOT COMING, in 1987, or 1988, or 1989, or not even after the Bash-As won!

Tell you ASSHOLES into BROWN just WHAT:

I call you ******S, a LOT. Don't I. Since we have the same recurring issues, and mostly, you refuse to smarten up and produce, we have all landed on the Ted-Thread! What a jerkout. I won't leave till I get cold and the weather heats up.

Go ahead and plop, what you think. Ted MIGHT be into it enough, to shake the MAD-TV cast, which is running Bobby Lee kinda nekkid, just now. Ted goofs over here, it makes news, one way, or the other way.

ONE way, or the OTHER WAY! Hi ******s, I mean ASSHOLES, since birdshit-bait from FAR AWAY wants to be called ASSHOLE!

You'd rather I call you ******, trust me. Your recessive but dominant African-character might focus, and a few of you into DLR might learn to goddamit JUMP! But, if you must, JUMP, you stupid ASSHOLES!!

Ted MIGHT lead with money and keep it coming, if YOU are smart and HE needs the action, on top of WAITING TOO LONG, after the hang-fire period of Dave Roth's leaving the doomed fraud, Van Halen.

THEN, and only then, do ANY OF YOU get THE shit, in any marketable form. And Ted from the View KNOWS, I am where the forms come from. Do FUCK OFF, shit-ni- I mean ASSHOLES!

Comment

Working...