X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobgnote
    Banned
    • May 2005

Originally posted by Roth-of-Halen
    Thanks WARF, No Ted,No Dave...No Van Halen....
    Hi group-pie. Got some very medicated brain-food for YOU.

Comment

• bobgnote
      Banned
      • May 2005

But SERIOUSLY . . .

Ted Templeman's business backyard is a mess. Everybody and Islam knows he Reagan-klepto'd the VH, Little Feat, his whole 9 yards!

THAT is everybody WORTH KNOWING. Too bad for not enough Islam before 2008, though, not just me moaning about MY business.

Well, hey, IF you liked business enough to take out a Chinese girl once in a goddam while, YOU would think more like I do it! PERIOD.

THAT and you need a damn brain Jackie Chan and I don't play with.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS CRACKHEAD'S POST'S ?

CHRIST , I GET HEADACHES JUST READING THE FUCKERS !!!!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

* Special Note

I started this thread 3 years ago, and I no longer give a fuck where Ted Templeman is!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

LOL !!!
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Re: Bill SIMP-Tech is another ripoff, punks. No BROWN without PAY-UP.

Originally posted by bobgnote
              Ted Templeman is an organized crime person of interest in regard to REAGANOMICS ROCK and the Jerry BROWN SOUND. You may NOT have more STOLEN RIFFS which are NOT YET PLAYED, even if YOU are Jewish, baby boys into becoming shit-******s but not playahs.

When Ted or some other hack gets the money OVER HERE, all of you get to hear something you want. likely. That is a tendency I know about. YOU shitheads will never get the good rock going, since you are TOO STUPID AND TOO MANY, both.

Ted is TOO JEWISH. He was from Mountain View, California, I believe. NOT Palo Alto, Ford and whoever fags it up, on location.

Want BROWN, you sucks? let's hear some more about how you'd eat the tailpipe off Ted's jet for some BROWN SOUND. ******s! You CAAAAN't HAVE IT! That bus is ONE HUNDRED ENGLISH POUNDS, more than you are offering, for a ride you do not deserve, for your HIV media on top of all the other Catholic-corporate trysting in the USA that prevents any of you from thinking or acting well, together.

FORD-Faggot-Line handed me one about PALO ALTO. The correct answer is and still is, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA, re Ted, etc., ******S UP EACH OTHERS' BROWNSOUND FARTERS!!

You fannies always have to reach for the BROWN, up each others' butts. I haven't been walking around in front of BILL Szymcyk's and TED Templeman's excellent microphones for a good while, so you ******s don't get the DUTCH I repeat, the REAGANOMICS BROWN SOUND, like when Jerry got Linda over the whole fuckover, and YOU FAGS found Ed VH to haggle with, ever since the sucky 1070s, which none of you remember, EVEN IF A VERY FEW OF YOU WEB-footed MORONS LIVED THROUGH SOME OF IT.

All kinds of FAGS have been worshipping Ed VH's ASS, like that is where THE shit comes out! Natch, he craps on you, and in traffic, we ALL have to watch for Ed's active rectum.

Dave and PHIL Spector and BILL Szymcyk and TED Templeman are just a load of KIKES, you know, all hard when it's time to sing about 'I know the LAW, friend,' but when the ******s want ROCK MUSIC, who do you ******s think you can get any of that ROCK MUSIC from, you deaf, blind fucks-in-the-ass!! They might fly KITES, made of lawyers' briefs, or act up, like mafia showoffs, but they are Jews empowered by a prevailing Catholic organized crime scene, which ******s WORSHIP!

******S. ******s. ******ZZ!! 'THE' I repeat, 'THE' SHIT does not extrude from Bill or Ted or ED VH or Kianu or a surviving bro.

You ******s need to hit the track, you know, learn sports like Africans, since you know, it ain't too cool you ******s barking but not jumping off your BROWNsounding, BIG, BARKING BUTTS. I play guitar. When it is TIME, not before, punks. Or the usual will happen. And look at how many of you are STILL ALIVE and cannot play one JBGood, well.
              Uh..BobG...Unless you are running for Office, your long-winded opinions should be directed and written to CNN or the George Stephanopoulos website...NOT HERE.
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Citizen's Arrest !!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Barney's eyes kinda look like Dave's...

Comment

Working...