X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

muslim...The Racist Canadians' View on BEER

I am so tired of the muslims ... everywhere they are there is trouble..

when there in minority they claim freedom of right but when they are a majority ,,everybody as to obey by there rules..

they make me sick, everytime there is something goin on in the world they are involve in it and saddly for the wrong reason..

the list of example is soooo long!

I think we should do like france and banned all religious sign in public places such as schools and govenment building library and so forth.

And if they don't like it they can always go back where they came from

unlike other religons they want to make the world muslim, I mean c'mon, look how they live ,how they treat there women..

imagine if they would take over the world...I just can't think of that...

don't ever forget that these people hate you if you are not the same as them, beware of the hypocrites,don't think that there are some good ones because sooner or later they will slap there wife and god knows what they are goin to do next..

ciao
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"beware of the hypocrites...."

Kinda funny coming from someone in QUEBEC

Because in Quebec, you're likely to be in one of two categories:

1) Either you are a native English speaker in a French province.

or

2) You're a native French speaker in a country that's predominately English speaking.

Either way, you would be a minority, and one would think, have some empathy for how a Judeo-Christian power structure has marginalized the Muslims.

You want to blame someone for terrorism? How about those who created the terrorists?

The CIA and Mossad are not comprised of Muslims.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Either way, you would be a minority, and one would think, have some empathy for how a Judeo-Christian power structure has marginalized the Muslims.

You want to blame someone for terrorism? How about those who created the terrorists?

The CIA and Mossad are not comprised of Muslims.
      Terrorist sympathizer..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Re: muslim

Originally posted by franksters
        I am so tired of the muslims ... everywhere they are there is trouble..

when there in minority they claim freedom of right but when they are a majority ,,everybody as to obey by there rules..

they make me sick, everytime there is something goin on in the world they are involve in it and saddly for the wrong reason..

I think we should do like france and banned all religious sign in public places such as schools and govenment building library and so forth.

unlike other religons they want to make the world muslim, I mean c'mon, look how they live ,how they treat there women..

don't ever forget that these people hate you if you are not the same as them, beware of the hypocrites,don't think that there are some good ones because sooner or later they will slap there wife and god knows what they are goin to do next..

ciao
        Okay, here goes......

PLEASE READ THIS POST AGAIN, HOWEVER REPLACE THE WORD MUSLIM WITH THE WORD CHRISTIAN

Funny how that fits so well, eh?

Hey pot, kettle here........YOU'RE BLACK!

Every religion has kooks [see our own Elvis]

Every religion has "God" on their side

Every religion is responsible for genocide at some point in history
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• JCOOK

Religion of peace my fucking ass!

Comment

• franksters
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

I think they marginalised them self alone,and your right about the mossad and the cia but they will not shop your head of if you don't beleive in the same religion and they will not raise you to be a martyr either so you can go bomb yourself in a public place.

and face it they don't wanna know nothing about you, how about the removal of the clitoris at age 10? what a nice way of life, how about living with no music and waking up at 5 am everyday to go pray for america to fall down ...

isn't that lovely?
            SUMMER'S JUST
            AROUND
            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

PLEASE READ THIS POST AGAIN, HOWEVER REPLACE THE WORD MUSLIM WITH THE WORD CHRISTIAN
              Ok Loungefreak...

I am so tired of the christians ... everywhere they are there is trouble..

Not true...

Not true...

Not true...

I don't see any list...

Liberals are trying to accomplish this...

Where would that be ??

unlike other religons they want to make the world christian, I mean c'mon, look how they live ,how they treat there women..

Christians live by the teachings of Christ. Christians treat their women with honer and respect...

You'll see when Jesus comes back...

I don't know of any christians who hate anyone. In fact, the opposite is true...

Comment

• badhorsie

If you live in United States or Canada you could say you live in a christian dominant land and how long ago was it when women finally got specific rights and were allowed to have certain roles in job fields?

Muslims are the only ones try to covert people? Is that why i get Jesus freaks standing outside malls/churches/concerts/move theaters telling me that my beliefs are wrong because I'm not on the same page as them?

Do you not recall any of the wars created in God's name from ANY religion?

Listen to Lounge he's making some sense.

All belief systems are flawed and cause both positive and negative aspects to our society.

*hail zeus the true god*

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

I don't know of any christians who hate anyone. In fact, the opposite is true...

[/B]

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

No, seriously. Get real.

Christianity is full of HATE, GUILT, PERSECUTION, OBEDIENCE, INTOLERANCE, AND HYPOCRICY.

But I respect your right to be led like a Lamb to slaughter.

Me, I prefer to think for myself.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• badhorsie

The christians that express hate(or general negative acts) are described by other christians as " not a TRUE christian".

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

I just don't see anything good coming out of the muslims world.

if you want me to give you a list:

us ambassad bomb in africa
                      children school in russia
                      killing of a reporter
                      kidnapping of 2 french reporter
                      a jewish school burn in montreal
                      kamikaze every week in israel
                      spain train bombing
                      bosnia herzegovine
                      africa about ten country
                      phillipines bombing weekly
                      irak
                      serbia
                      afganistan
                      france hijab

of course you can replace the word muslim by any word,and I am not proud of the mistake we have made like slavery, or racism..

but I think that in 2004 this sort of thing is unnacceptable and would not be tolerated by anyone.

so if you like the muslim so much why don't you become one so you could explode in a shopping center.

Lsten i am just sick and tired to see all this shit everytime i turn on the tv.
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• badhorsie

Perhaps you should read about all the negative aspects that have arised from Jewish,Christian,etc etc faiths.

You'd be in for quite a surprise.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                          your right about the mossad and the cia but they will not shop your head of if you don't beleive in the same religion and they will not raise you to be a martyr either so you can go bomb yourself in a public place.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Some of the guys who chopped off Nick Berg's head were over 6' tall, with a muscular build that comes from working out in a gym, not wandering around a desert. It was what was known as a "black op" in the intelligence business, designed for the pure psychological impact of outrage which it inspired. Not that people shouldn't be outraged at such grisly violence, but they're buying into the lies constructed around it.

As for the suicide bombers, it's very likely that these people are NOT operating of their own free will, and that they are programmed by Mossad, which has shared mind control techniques with the CIA for decades.

I believe that a test case for suicide bombers has already been tried in this country, but the programming somehow failed, and the poor guy regained full consciousness in time to plead for his life with authorities, but not to prevent his own death. Which raises the possibility that the detanator was remote controlled, and that those who planted the bomb on the poor bastard are the ones who detonated it. And there's no reason the same thing couldn't be happening all over the Middle East, triggered by Mossad and/or Likud operatives who benefit from continued violent tensions with the Palestinians.

The mentality that controls the current governments of the USA and Israel puts their own power above all else, including the security of their own citizens, let alone the people of other countries.

And as anyone who has been around a junkie can tell you, when you're an addict, NOTHING comes before that drug. Not your significant other. Not your family. Not your job. NOTHING.

Power is a drug for the PNAC/BCE/Mossad/CIA beast. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

You are absolutly right about that but lately.....not much on the subject...

and the jews they don't care what you do ..if they can cash in on it

they own america anyway.
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• franksters
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

satan i agree with what your sayin but would you like to live in a muslim controlled country?
                              SUMMER'S JUST
                              AROUND
                              THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

Working...