X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
    If that's what "SEEMS" to you... it's because you didn't read some FACTS about laws that had to change to accomodate them (and them only), that I've written on different pages of this thread and the "Plane to blow up..." one.

These FACTS are all verifyable...

Those "facts" are self-serving and are borderline Nazi-esque. Some Brit Paki assholes begin a plot (how far with it we really don't know) and you want to gas every Muslim now?

Why don't you base all judgements on criminals based on their race and creed across the board?

Latest:

Muslims are currently working on changing our LAWS on marriage...
    They want to legalize polygamie.
    Now it won't happen over-night but at the rate we are going here... IT WILL happen!
    Somehow I doubt it's going to happen. And we had polygamy here once already, but it was Mormon Christians.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
      Commando
      • May 2004

I don't think Triple 7 wants any race of people exterminated. She is discusted with the lack of common sense her Government is displaying. It is pretty heart breaking when your tax payers money is being spent on the appeasement of illegal aliens. Especially those that are not paying back into the system. It is also a black eye on those who come to a country legally, acclimate to the society, learn the native language, obey the laws of the land and pay into the system. But for some reason Liberals and the current Neo con administration are more concerned with globalism and turning America, Mexico and Canada into one amalgam nation.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Then what did she want? Basically, she and her fellow Francophone were spouting off more about all Muslims being inherently evil terrorists, but wouldn't exactly offer any solutions. This had nothing to do with the immigration debate, and if it did then they should address perceived short comings of Canadian immigration and education policy, not provide terrorist timeline propaganda as a slur to all.

Muslims living in stable middle class based societies with even political representation are not violent. It's poverty, economic injustice, corruption, tyranny, and insecurity which spawns violence. Not the Koran.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Now you've changed the title on this thread... because you CAN!
          Hoooo... I hope it made that tinny thing between your legs grow a little!

You arrange things, tweek this thread your way, to make it sound to everyone who visits it, like "Franksters"
          (the one who actually started it) wrote that twisted title...

How typical!

COWARD (the one who did this),...
          Couldn't you find a better way than "cheating" to get your message across?

You COWARD, are the kind of guy that if we would be arguing face to face, in person... you would use your physical force to shut me up... How fair is that?

Some moderator on this forum suck and uses his "moderating power" to get his personnal message across...

I'm outta here! This is no longer fair play.

You can all discuss on how "right" you are, together, without arguments... the way you like things to be...
          fake and censored.

Have fun with politics!

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
            Our media is way more left than right.

The CBC recently got busted for splicing in inteview bites of Harper to the newscaster's statements inorder to make their story...and they lied.

Very sad.

Nice to see the CBC has been forced to admit what they did.

They were being refered too as Al-Jazerra North for a few days...I think this may of woke them up.

Comment

• m_dixon1984
              Foot Soldier
              • Aug 2004

I'd like to add one small thing to the discussion, well to some of BlondGirl's assertions anyway, and the subsequent attacks on her.
              Few Canadians find it important to distinguish between refugees and immigrants. Immigrants to this country have some strict rules to follow, have to prove they can contribute, and have to come with a certain amount of money. Many complaints leveled at immigrants are meant, more fittingly, to refugees (actually most level the complaints at the governments program not the people themselves). Canada's success with integrating refugees into society has been woefully inadequate. Many come to this country without knowing the language, having never lived in or even visited a western capitalist democracy, and lacking any employable skill. Allowing refugees to claim citizenship, without meeting the normal immigration standards, and then allowing them to leave to take up residence back in their home country has been the cause of most recent "immigration" discussions in this country (allowing them to stay and live in the country, fending for themselves or living on welfare, is the normal complaint). We have almost 30000 Lebanese Canadians living in Lebanon, who have retained their citizenship after having claimed refugee status here in the eighties and nineties. Many people in Canada feel that our responsibility to these people should have ended once they decided to return to their country. It is the weak and ineffectual refugee policy that many fear is contributing to the possible influx of terrorists, terrorists many believe are mostly Muslim. I don't necessarily see things this way but many people I know have these feelings, and feel very strongly about it (and often lash out at the people instead of the politicians). I prefer to lay the blame at the feet of the politicians (liberal, conservative, NDP, none of them have properly addressed the refugee situation)

I can't speak for BlondGirl but it is possible that her "racist" attitude and words is merely misplaced anger towards our governments refugee policy. I've seen it a lot (I'm not excusing it; I've just learned to live with it).

M
              http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I only hope they haven't fucked with the CBC yet
                FORD my friend. CBC is airing a couple of new documentaries on September 10 to coincide with the 5th anniversary of 9-11. Check them out if you can...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  ... This had nothing to do with the immigration debate, and if it did then they should address perceived short comings of Canadian immigration and education policy, not provide terrorist timeline propaganda as a slur to all....
                  My posts had EVERYTHING to do with our own immigration laws, education policies and overall regulaions...

I know very well that my chances to be a victim of terrorist attempts are extremely slim but what's really bothering me is everyday life, as we know it in this province...

That's all I've been saying
                  Don't mix up in your head; "Franksters" and I, as we are 2 different people (with 2 different usernames, to make it easier to distinguish).

Anyway, I've said pretty much all there was to say on that matter and I really don't care if you didn't "get it"!
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                  Originally posted by VanHalener
                  ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
                    I'd like to add one small thing to the discussion, well to some of BlondGirl's assertions anyway, and the subsequent attacks on her.
                    Few Canadians find it important to distinguish between refugees and immigrants. Immigrants to this country have some strict rules to follow, have to prove they can contribute, and have to come with a certain amount of money. Many complaints leveled at immigrants are meant, more fittingly, to refugees (actually most level the complaints at the governments program not the people themselves). Canada's success with integrating refugees into society has been woefully inadequate. Many come to this country without knowing the language, having never lived in or even visited a western capitalist democracy, and lacking any employable skill. Allowing refugees to claim citizenship, without meeting the normal immigration standards, and then allowing them to leave to take up residence back in their home country has been the cause of most recent "immigration" discussions in this country (allowing them to stay and live in the country, fending for themselves or living on welfare, is the normal complaint). We have almost 30000 Lebanese Canadians living in Lebanon, who have retained their citizenship after having claimed refugee status here in the eighties and nineties. Many people in Canada feel that our responsibility to these people should have ended once they decided to return to their country. It is the weak and ineffectual refugee policy that many fear is contributing to the possible influx of terrorists, terrorists many believe are mostly Muslim. I don't necessarily see things this way but many people I know have these feelings, and feel very strongly about it (and often lash out at the people instead of the politicians). I prefer to lay the blame at the feet of the politicians (liberal, conservative, NDP, none of them have properly addressed the refugee situation)

I can't speak for BlondGirl but it is possible that her "racist" attitude and words is merely misplaced anger towards our governments refugee policy. I've seen it a lot (I'm not excusing it; I've just learned to live with it).

M
                    Well written...
                    You've explained very well (more than I could) the situation we've been living.

As for my own feelings, yes, I should be mad at our politicians rather than the ones that do, make bens over as they wish...
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

"muslim...The Racist Canadians' View on BEER"

But... where's the beer in this one?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Nice picture!
                        That's exactly how I imagined you looked like...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"muslim...The Racist Canadians' View on BEER"

But... where's the beer in this one?
                          No beer drinking, but lots of Canadian conetent here.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4k3L0WrEE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4k3L0WrEE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

So now we know...

lmao!!!
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

No beer drinking, but lots of Canadian conetent here.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4k3L0WrEE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4k3L0WrEE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              They obviously drank enough (in those folkloric mugs) to know what's important to know about this country...

Comment

Working...