Latest David Lee Roth News

Collapse

Home

•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Really Got Me" Acoustic Video Released!

"You Really Got Me" Acoustic Video Released!

You Really Got Me Intro from Van Halen on Vimeo. You Really Got Me from Van Halen on Vimeo....
    Go to post

• Exclusive Photos from Cafe Wha?, courtesy of Diamond Dave Enterprises!

Exclusive Photos from Cafe Wha?, courtesy of Diamond Dave Enterprises!

The Roth Army has struck again! Courtesy of our contact at Diamond Dave Enterprises and our very own Va Beach VH Fan, THE Roth Army was given exclusive photos from the January 5th show at Cafe Wha?. Check them out right here at our Roth Army photo gallery, where I'll be uploading them over the next half hour or so! The photos focus on the band in their afternoon preparation heading up to their show on that January 5th evening. Check out exclusive photos of Dave chatting with Alex, an outstanding...
    Go to post

• "Tattoo" Lyrics, Straight from David Lee Roth!

"Tattoo" Lyrics, Straight from David Lee Roth!

Here's an exclusive look at the hand-written lyrics to "Tattoo", straight from David Lee Roth!

Go to post

• Rothisms - The World According To Diamond David Lee Roth

Rothisms - The World According To Diamond David Lee Roth

. -Definition Of Rothism- "The world according to Diamond Dave delivere...
    Go to post

• "Tattoo" Single and Video Released!

"Tattoo" Single and Video Released!

Van Halen - Tattoo from Van Halen on Vimeo.

Go to post

• Snippet of New Van Halen Single "Tattoo" is up on AMAZON.COM

Snippet of New Van Halen Single "Tattoo" is up on AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com just published a snippet of the new Van Halen single "TATTOO" on their website. This is a first look at the long awaited new material released by Van Halen. Tattoo can be downloaded from this link starting 10 January 2012. (Click Here). It is available for pre-order starting now. If you are having problems making the Amazon.com page play the sample, here is an alternate youtube link. ...
    Go to post

• Van Halen rocks Cafe Wha, and the DLR Army was there!

Van Halen rocks Cafe Wha, and the DLR Army was there!

January 5, 2012 will forever reign in Van Halen's ever growing history as a day in which the band found there once great glory. Regardless of what happens in the future, and for once, regardless of what happened over the past 27 years, everything was good again in the land of Classic VH. But don't take it from me, a biased observer as one of the webmasters here at the Roth Army...take it from our crack staff. Two Roth Army Members, WARF, a former webmaster and moderator, and greeneyedmurder, attended th...
    Go to post

• WARF set to represent Roth Army at Cafe Wha? Thursday night !!

WARF set to represent Roth Army at Cafe Wha? Thursday night !!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rsday-20120102 When the lights turn on tonight at New York City's Cafe Wha?, and Van Halen takes the stage to premiere their upcoming new album, single and tour, the Roth Army will be there, live, in your naked, steaming eyes. The Roth Army's former webmaster, moderator and one of it's top all-time members, WARF, will be set to document the whole thing. Tune in tonight and tomorrow morning for all of the ...
    Go to post

• Webmaster Contact Info

Webmaster Contact Info

The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. Website Established 1/13/99 To find out why we do this website and our intention and purposeclick here. All naked self pictures (women only!) can be sent to...
    Go to post

• Roth Army Website Purpose

Roth Army Website Purpose

The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. Website Established 1/13/99

Site Purpose:
    Why are we doing this website?!

What is this site about? Why do we bring you the mayhem known as the David Lee Roth Army? We could just say it’s because we are Roth fans. Of course that’s part of it. We could say it’s because we had time on our hands, and it was better than starting a Celine Dion web page. Also true. We could say it was a good way to meet other Roth maniacs
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...