• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    And Jeter?

Why the fuck would anyone want that slappy assclown on their team?...unless you were trying to start a homo clique in the lockerroom...
    Jeter's not a good baseball player? And, a homo to boot? C'mon dude.

BTW, he fucked Mariah Carey.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Is that a good thing?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Dude...she kinda looks like a mummy with big tits...and she's insane to boot...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah she's not my dream girl or anything but she does have big breasts.

Hey wait a minute! WTF does this have to do with football?
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Her tits are as big as footballs...

and...back on topic...

Comment

Working...