NFL Pro Bowl Selections

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YAWN

Glad to see Farrior made it, but a little disappointed none of the Niner backers are in there...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Farrior had a fantastic year...just a great pickup for the Steelers...

I agree on Polomalu...he couldn't be left off...

Roeth as an alternate...

obviously w/l is taken into effect here...because fucking Trent Green's stats are much better than both Roeth and Brady...rating as well...

but left off?

What can you do...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I'll be damned.
        Lechler made it!

Keith Brooking.....
        The fix is in again.
        Maybe this year they'll put "dogpile" on his jersey like some fucked up XFL shout out or some shit.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rams fan here, so here's MY 2 cents.........Isaac Bruce was leading the league in receiving yards for most of they year, but a slump the last few weeks and lack of touchdowns did him in. First time we havent had a skill player in the PB since 98'. Pace is a shoo in year in and year out. Maybe Bruce or Holt will sneak in if TO cant play.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I would bet on Holt...and I would bet on the fact that TO doesn't play...whether he plays in the playoffs or not...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

And a major snub IMO...

Aaron Smith from the Steelers...

The guy has been a major player on that Defense...and there isn't an end better than he...

He's already getting compared to Bruce Smith...and that might be a bit of a stretch...but that's the kind of impact he has on that defense...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I have no problem with LT being in the game...great back...

but Corey Dillon...IMO...has had a better year...

LT is being leaned on now...but earlier in the year...they were looking other places because of an injury...

Right now...Dillon may be the most important player on that team...

Comment

• DLRDUDE
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  Fuck the Ravens!

DLR7844
                  I'm just a bitter Redskins fan!
                  LMFAO! The only thing that compares to a Redskins' win is a Ravens' loss. Somehow it makes it easier when I can listen to KML on 98 rock not gloating(sp)
                  There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLRDUDE
                    LMFAO! The only thing that compares to a Redskins' win is a Ravens' loss. Somehow it makes it easier when I can listen to KML on 98 rock not gloating(sp)
                    One loss, coming up !!!! (On Sunday, that is... )
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      I have no problem with LT being in the game...great back...

but Corey Dillon...IMO...has had a better year...

LT is being leaned on now...but earlier in the year...they were looking other places because of an injury...

Right now...Dillon may be the most important player on that team...
                      Did you know that the only reason that Pittsburgh beat New England was because Corey Dillon was out ??
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• blueturk
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

NFC LB...Dan Morgan seems like a strange choice. He's fucking great when he's healthy,but he's missed a lot of playing time this year. Maybe it's a "respect " thing.
                        On the other end of the spectrum,I wonder if if Carolina punter Todd Sauerbrun was left out because of his recent DUI?

Comment

• teamaa104

I think Reed deserves defensive player of the year

Comment

Working...