• Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

more the fact of..he hasnt thrown a ball like that ALL YEAR.....incredible

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Maybe the ref rubbed something illegal on his shoulder...we need to check the damn tape...

I think the ref forced THAT PICK...

yeah...that's it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Figs
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Calm down dude! It's us Jet fans who are always pessimistic...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I can see the headlines tomorrow...

TONGUE LICKS THE STEELERS...

lmfao...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Maybe the ref rubbed something illegal on his shoulder...we need to check the damn tape...

I think the ref forced THAT PICK...

yeah...that's it...
            lmfao. yup.

dude had too much time off...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Oh...I know that there's a long way to go...

but one thing...as a Steeler fan...that I know...

1. the Steeler special teams can't make a mistake on returns...

2. the Steeler qb's can't make mistakes that lead to TD's...

generally speaking...if those two things happen...the Steelers win...

and generally speaking...those two things happen...

at least this year...1 of them can be attributed to a rookie qb...man...that was not a good pass...Randal El was 10 yards behind the play...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

It has nothing to do with time off...and everything to do with the pressure of a playoff game and being a rookie...

it's why only 1 rookie has won a playoff game...

and that rookie did it because of his defense...Shaun King of Tampa...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

OK...Pittsburgh now just needs a score...any kind...

their defense is rested...

if they score...anything...on this drive...they'll win...

damn...

sorry thing is...I'm not shocked in the least...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Eli Manning made a dozen mistakes like that this year...all cast off as "rookie " mistakes...

That 1 int could kill Big Ben...i doubt it..but wouldn't that be wild

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

do Pittsburgh fans turn as fast as philly fans??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Roeth has done this several times this year...

come right back from an opponent's score...and scored...so let's hope it happens again...

and...

this is the first time he's caused the other team to score...

Staley with a big run...

okay...the rb switch seems to work right off...

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

it's why only 1 rookie has won a playoff game...

and that rookie did it because of his defense...Shaun King of Tampa...

Really? I didn't know that. I thought there was a rookie who won an NFL championship, before the Super Bowl days. I think it was on the back of an old football card I had...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
                            Eli Manning made a dozen mistakes like that this year...all cast off as "rookie " mistakes...

That 1 int could kill Big Ben...i doubt it..but wouldn't that be wild
                            it could kill him...and Manning made more than that....

but like I said...this drive could answer a few questions...

I think the Steelers' D will come through in the 4th quarter...it's just a matter of what Ben does in the fourth that will decide the game...

The Steelers' D will be fresh...have been on the bench nearly the whole 3rd quarter...

1 score...1 stop...and 1 score...and I think the D can put it away...

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
                              do Pittsburgh fans turn as fast as philly fans??
                              Not turning. It's just sad to see all the mistakes you expect from a rookie happen during his first playoff game. That said, as POJO said, it's not too surprising. I knew there wouldn't be a big spread this game.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

This is classic...

the game grinds to a damn stop so they can talk about these little punk bastards and whores...

Comment

Working...