Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I saw another mock draft the other day who had the Steelers taking a CB from Michigan....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

i certainly see them going CB...it's a deep CB market this year...and the Steelers will be late obviously...

We'll see who's on the board...still to early to talk draft yet...way to early...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        I saw another mock draft the other day who had the Steelers taking a CB from Michigan....
        Marlon Jackson ... not a bad one either.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Christ...Pittsburgh drafting someone from Michigan ranks right up there with...well...anyone drafting someone from Michigan...

lmfao...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im sure that draft would be right up your alley..lmao
            even though you dont like him is he good?

EUAS

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              Marlon Jackson ... not a bad one either.

They're drafting Michael Jackson's brother ??

Boy, he went to college late in life....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I was hoping for Tito...he's got some girth...would be a good linemen...perhaps center...since I'm sure he like's dude's hands on his ass...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

At first thought I wouldn't think that hair would fit in his helmet....

But then I looked at Moss and reconsidered....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

lmfao...yeah...I don't think he'll have anything to worry about...

at least now that ugly fuck Moss will cut his hair...

Comment

• Island Boy
                      Roadie
                      • May 2004

Drafting anyone except a WR from U of M is a good idea!!!!!

Marlin is gonna be a beast in the NFL
                      Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im hoping the bears trade down, we dont need a rb..OL or WR
                        is the biggest need. Kipers high..fuck him, aint gonna happen here.
                        Take the cowboys 2 picks & run with it.. #8 & #20. lol

EUAS

Comment

Working...