X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I'll give ya some free advice bro...

Go with Kyle Petty, he's gonna win one eventually....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...I haven't picked him yet...lmfao...so I will at some point...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Once again...

2 in the top 5...a great pick with Vickers...

and 2 in the bottom 10...fucking wonderful...

Tony Stewart is a bitch...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Well...I haven't picked him yet...lmfao...so I will at some point...
          had him last week didnt do my that good..
          i got a different look this week,
          ive been gambling lately. lol

Yankee where are ya? saw you lurking..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I'm happy with 4th...perfectly content..

I have a feeling that the only guy I'm going to beat is that fucker that signed up and hasn't played...

Comment

• YankeeRose

rbw..I'm here darlin'....got some major defacation impacting the rotary oscillator so my time is limited. HOW 'BOUT THAT DUPONT CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we have a new King of Restrictor Plate Racing?!?!? 5 more wins and Jeff passes Earnhardt to take the #6 slot in all time career wins.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by YankeeRose
                rbw..I'm here darlin'....got some major defacation impacting the rotary oscillator so my time is limited. HOW 'BOUT THAT DUPONT CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we have a new King of Restrictor Plate Racing?!?!? 5 more wins and Jeff passes Earnhardt to take the #6 slot in all time career wins.
                Rose, you sweet talkin' devil....

The 24 is definitely in the zone, no doubt about it....

I cannot wait until Gordon passes Earnhardt....

And I hope he does it at Daytona, just to piss them off even more...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Va...I cannot believe you are a Gordon fan...

That's like voting for a fucking moron for president...which I know you wouldn't/didn't do...

I'm baffled...

Comment

• YankeeRose

Maybe he's just smart enough to recognise talent without letting the media and popular opinion dictate his voice.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Daytona kicked my ass, that freakin wreck took out my key players.
                      This week, tomorrow night, and it is a Saturday Night Race, folks, I have a whole new stable of drivers running.

I'll be in 3rd place in no time.
                      Hell, i may skip right on down to 4th given my luck lately.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Va...I cannot believe you are a Gordon fan...

That's like voting for a fucking moron for president...which I know you wouldn't/didn't do...

I'm baffled...
                        A couple of good things about Gordon:

1) He ain't no kid anymore
                        2) He's balding
                        3) He ain't gonna do shit the rest of the season, lol.

I'll refrain from attacking him too hard, Rose doesn't like that sort of thing about her Golden Boy...

Comment

• YankeeRose

Hiya Catamaran... I appreciate your restraint...however...I can take the heat. As long as your complaints are based on the driver and not the media hype...Fire away!

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

That's ok, sweetie, I am over needing to destroy him verbally, lol.
                            But i have to say that with his rep, he really should lose the flames on his car.
                            It's one thing to be a flamer, but quite something else to advertise it, lol.

Seriously, His arrogance is what cooked his goose with me. but to be fair, he has earned those trophies on his shelf.
                            He's just one of those guys who you look at and want to beat the snot out of, lmmfao.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Wait...Yank...are you saying that you shouldn't bash anyone if they are a talented driver?

Are you kidding?

I think having a shitty team for a couple of years taught him how to drive...

Now his team is gelling, and he can drive...making him as dangerous as ever...

That being said...I still can't figure out how anyone can like this guy...it's like rooting for the Gay Yankees...

and Va may be the first GUY I've ever met that likes Gordon...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Yeah CAT...he is a guy you'd just like to pummel...

It's funny going to a race or two...of course here in Charlotte...and listening to him getting booed except for the female crowd...

I've never heard of the theory that if you can't attack the way a guy drives...lmfao...than you can't attack HIM for being a jackass...that's a new one to me.

Especially since for the first part of his career...many people...and correctly I think...attacked Gordon for having a team machine behind him that wound him up...and put him on the track...

now...admittedly...that theory is gone...I would say he's a good driver...and still a douchebag...

Comment

Working...