Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Isn't a pre-requisite before you can get signed at DEI that you're a dirty driver ???

Although I think Waltrip is a decent driver, but that's about it...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

A decent driver with great equipment can go far in Nascar.
      Hell, even a shitty driver with great equipment can do as well.

It's when a decent driver has to deal with crappy equipment that life gets stressfull, as was the case with Michael's entire career before DEI snatched him.

Waltrip is my wifes favorite guy, even when he was a loser, but i always said he would do much better with a team that can afford the best, and he proved me right.

Comment

• YankeeRose

Originally posted by Cathedral
        Strap yer-selves in, Catmandu's here to Git-R-Done!!!!
        ...I damn near spit my beer on the monitor reading that...I love Larry the Cable Guy!!

Comment

• YankeeRose

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Isn't a pre-requisite before you can get signed at DEI that you're a dirty driver ???

Although I think Waltrip is a decent driver, but that's about it...

Yeah, but Harvick is RCR..Richard Childress Racing...not DEI. Waltrip is a good driver, but how much of a great driver can he be if he would rather win on a rain out instead of working for it?!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

RCR has the Jack of the Daniels car.

Man, those t-shirts are gonna sell like a mofo.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YankeeRose
              ...I damn near spit my beer on the monitor reading that...I love Larry the Cable Guy!!
              I thought i told you to wait in the truck, lmmfao.

I have never seen a funnier guy in my life, and the number of people that tell me i remind them of him because of the way i talk is amazing.

So, Who you starting in the race, Rose?

Since Martin's car got fucked i may not use him this weekend. He;s the only Ford in my stable.
              Rusty got fucked too, which basically killed both my A-list drivers.

I'm going to get off to a very very bad start in this fantasy league, and that sucks.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, but Harvick is RCR..Richard Childress Racing...not DEI. Waltrip is a good driver, but how much of a great driver can he be if he would rather win on a rain out instead of working for it?!
                A damned lazy one, that's what kind, lol.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I believe, that Jeff Gordon should be step number 13 in a 12 step program.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I would love to play with you guys, but I haven't a clue as to how this fanstasy stuff works.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• YankeeRose

I believe....anyone wantin' to wear a thong should have to fill out an application!

Comment

• YankeeRose

oh yeah....

GO NO 24!!!!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I believe....anyone wantin' to wear a thong should have to fill out an application!
                          Amen to that, especially in Kentucky, lol.

I Believe, That chicken should only be eaten when it isn't followed by the word "Chunks".

:p

It's easy stuff, Ally. Just jump in and follow the instructions. this yahoo league is much easier than some i have been in.

We need more folks to join before Sunday, i mean c'mon people, Nascar is bigger than football.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Oops, could've sworn he was DEI, show's ya how much I really pay attention....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

He's here tomorrow, sold out......

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Who's in...c'mon Va...what the fuck...join in the fun if you haven't already...fucking five members is enough...
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...