X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Who's in...c'mon Va...what the fuck...join in the fun if you haven't already...fucking five members is enough...
    Oh OK.... Better get hot on those ACC ticket, ya bastard...

The guys at work talked me into it too....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Betcha can't guess who I am....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I'm asking around...don't worry...lmfao...

nada yet...

most of these nuts are going to the damn game...here's the general quote I get...

"Morons moved IT FROM GREENSBORO, ACC COUNTRY TO WASHINGTON DC...AND TAMPA IN A YEAR OR TWO! I oughta go on strike until it's rightfully back in home turf..."

Me: So are you going?

"Hell yeah!"

morons all...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

thought about getting in..but baseball is coming...don't think i would keep up with Nascar enuff...

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Baseball is boring, can you see a car flipping end to end at 180 mph on a baseball field?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't.

Can you pick up a hot, big breasted woman wearing a #8 T-shirt at a baseball game?

Well, Maybe, but she won't give good head.

Nascar is the biggest spectator sport in America right now and it's only getting bigger.
            Just learn to multi-task and sign you ass up to go racin.

I Believe, that a mothers love is not a substitute for finding a girlfriend.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

wrning...join...if you forget...you forget...I KNOW I'll forget...who gives a fuck...you only have to pick four drivers a week...

no biggie...maybe five...who knows...

and Va will be the only one who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing who will research...so who cares...

Baseball IS BORING?

look...Cat...it's all in the eyes of the beholder...lucky enough you live in Ohio...where most of the "Indian" fans only look at the sports page when they know they have a 10 game lead...

shit fans in Ohio for baseball that's for sure...fair weather fans...knitters at the stadium...novel readers...the cliques and the rich...while true baseball fans like me...who goes to 20 or 30 games a year (when I don't have season tickets...or am stuck in hicksville)...get shut out when the Tribe is the trendy pick for something to do...

sorry...had to state my case...

let's be honest here...yeah...racing a car is generally exciting...you have to admit...watching cars go fucking around...and around...and around...isn't exactly fucking stimulating action...especially when you are actually AT the track...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

LOL, did i hit a nerve?

I used to attend races, but you miss all the action being there cause there is way too much ground for two tiny eyes to cover at once.

And i agree, some tracks are boring, like Talladega and Daytone due to restrictor plates.
                I saw my first live race in '71 when the winged Chargers were pulling 227 mph laps, and the wrecks...Oh man, they were vicious.

Short tracks rule, like Bristol and Martinsville because they are wreck fests.
                But i like Talladega and Daytone because when there is a wreck, it is usually a HUGE wreck and takes out half the field, it's called the "Big One" as i'm sure you know, lol.

But to state my case, Nascar doesn't need a 7th inning stretch because a race will get you off your feet every few minutes.

Also, who dies on a field in baseball?
                The drivers in Nascar put their lives on the line to go around and around and around.

Nascar is dramatic where baseball is, well, not.
                That is unless a player gets his feelings hurt and throws something at a fan or attacks another player, then it gets my attention, lol.

I'm not putting baseball fans down in any way, it just isn't my cup of tea and i have seen plenty of games in my lifetime.

Nascar and Football, that's all i need to keep me entertained.

I Believe, That the measure of a man should never be less than 6 inches.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

No...you didn't really hit a nerve...to be honest...I just can't stand fans from my hometown...they piss me off...

Let me make a couple of points here...

I'm not going to talk about the excitement levels of car-racing vs. baseball...lmfao...I just know this...I can't sit through a NASCAR race...and I can a baseball game...I spend enough wasted time IN a car...then to waste 4 hours watching others drive...lmfao...

and if I want to see the wrecks...I'll catch them on ESPN...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cathedral
                    [B]

the Arizona Diamondbacks??

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

ok..fuck it..i joined...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

wrning...just join the fucking league...lmfao...and...wouldn't you say that giving up a 3 games to none lead would be a "death" of sorts?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

lmfao...nevermind...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

wrning...just join the fucking league...lmfao...and...wouldn't you say that giving up a 3 games to none lead would be a "death" of sorts?
                            I did..and yes..the Yanks died a very enjoyable death..

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

No...you didn't really hit a nerve...to be honest...I just can't stand fans from my hometown...they piss me off...

Let me make a couple of points here...

I'm not going to talk about the excitement levels of car-racing vs. baseball...lmfao...I just know this...I can't sit through a NASCAR race...and I can a baseball game...I spend enough wasted time IN a car...then to waste 4 hours watching others drive...lmfao...

and if I want to see the wrecks...I'll catch them on ESPN...
                              LMMFAO, U Da Man!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fairwrning
                                [B]
                                Originally posted by Cathedral

the Arizona Diamondbacks??
                                Point well taken, brother.

Comment