Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

In my highest estimation...Martin could stay in the BLeague for all I care...but surely as the highest rated BDriver...

Kahne should be there as well...in a dead heat with Mayfield...

I know they are basing Kahne on potential...but hold to hands out...one full potential...

and one full of shit...

and see which one gets full first...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• YankeeRose

I agree with you about Kahne..and Martin. However, like it or not, NASCAR is focusing on the commercially saleable drivers. Martin's retirement intentions make him less saleable than Kahne, who has many more career years in front of him. Tradition, history, and wisdom mean less and less each year. The thinking is...why focus on a guy who won't be here next year...lets concentrate on the guys that will.

Comment

• YankeeRose

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Yankee...you keep talking to me like I don't know a thing about NASCAR...

lmfao...1 thing...

I know more than you think...

My apologies...that's not the way I intended to sound. To be honest, it's nice to talk to someone who sees things like I do. I have a favorite driver, but overall, I'm a race fan..not a driver fan. I get the impression that you understand the difference.

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Question..
          Can i trade out a C driver?
          he sucks & dont know what i was thinking.

like, cut him & pick another one, lemme know-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yank...much like Va...and most of the people around here worship the alter of sports...

so unfortunately...or fortunately...we know a lot...about a lot...relating to sports...

Why unfortunate...this knowledge gets you nowhere...

RBW...you click select...lmfao...

and you can change your drivers...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

You can your drivers among the A, B, and C lists themselves, however, the drivers who are on those lists will not be changed at all throughout the year....

So Kahne will stay on the A list all year, just like Martin will remain on the B list all year....

And yes, I had to read every page of the rules so I knew what the hell I was talking about....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao Va...I read them to after the first race...and some didn't make sense until I changed around after the first race...

I threw a couple in there today for the fuck of it...will see...

I like how you can nail qualifying bonus points...if you start that driver...

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Interesting info thx guys..ill check it out
                  good racing tomoorow-

EUAS

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Ehem, Martin won the Bush race today.

I don't care what list he's in, I picked him and i'm using him all the way.
                    In fact, my strategy was to pick my own A-list drivers and stick with them week after week.
                    The others were picked as backups and how Yahoo has them listed don't mean jack to me.

I intend to run the same drivers week after week, win or lose, it works better for me than jumping around increasing the odds against me by taking chances with a new driver every week.

We'll see how well that works this season, it makes perfect sense to me anyway, lol.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

went with Jarrett..Nemechek...Bobby Labonte and Earnhardt...i may actually watch this..damn..when does baseball start??

Darryl Waltrip is fucking annoying..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Watch yourself though Cat...after 9 starts...they are done to you for the season...

I'm all about saving...

I'm going with Jimmy Johnson, Jeremy Mayfield, Greg Biffle and Casey Mears...

not to bad...all 4 in the top 16...but winning it all...well hell...who knows...I just want them all to fucking finish...maybe lead some damn laps...

Spring Training this week wrning...3 weeks until I set it to draft...

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

No biggie, although i think that is stupid, I have other A-listers to use at that point.
                          I'll just start over as if it were the beginning of the season and i'll have a current points standing in which to guage my picks on.

The League i was in last year and the year before didn't have a stupid rule like that, and i don't see the point in it.

Good Luck Today!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

looks like nobody has Biffle today...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't know why that is Cat...probably because it's a free league...

most of the leagues I remember...you pick a team...and have it throughout the year...

Not sure if anyone else has Biffle...just took him on a whim...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Jr. a lap down...shit...2 laps down...that's going to kill him early on in the year...

When did Kenseth change his paint scheme?

Comment

Working...