• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Mates,

How common are ties like the one with The Blues and Power this week?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Not that common Max, I reckon one a year at best...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Thanks Mark.

It's even more rare in our football. I guess I can be happy in my tipping comp cos it's a wash.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I had a go in this thread, and I think its all over the place too
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Thanks Marky!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

No worries, I just looked at the games going on today, and it looks like the blues will be just outside the top 8
              Ah well !! Theres always next week

Wheres Bomber ??
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                No worries, I just looked at the games going on today, and it looks like the blues will be just outside the top 8
                Ah well !! Theres always next week

Wheres Bomber ??
                Trying to ignore any type of media organisation that is willing to show the AFL ladder after round 4.
                OH MY GOD:eek:

Comment

• BOMBER
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                  I'm not! I think Sydney, playing at home and coming off a huge confidance booster up in Brisbane, will be too good for the Crows. I think the Crows win over Port was just a one-off derby-type performance and I still think they are in for an ordinary year. (Yes, I'm obviously not one of those supporters who can't pick against my own team, I'm too much of a realist!)

And how much more bad luck can Ramanauskus have? Umbelievable.
                  Great win by The Crows up in Sydney - I've actually got a smile on my face on that won,I had a couple of dollars on them,they were the bet of the round.
                  I backed Collingwood on friday night only for Tarrant to miss that soda at the end of the game.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BOMBER
                    Trying to ignore any type of media organisation that is willing to show the AFL ladder after round 4.
                    OH MY GOD:eek:
                    Mate, theres only one way to go from here !!

Thats the best thing about being the bottom team

I dont think they will be there for long. It was a good contest
                    for half the game, I thought they would go the distance, especially
                    with Coleman back... :p
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2004

Mate, theres only one way to go from here !!

Thats the best thing about being the bottom team

I dont think they will be there for long. It was a good contest
                      for half the game, I thought they would go the distance, especially
                      with Coleman back... :p
                      That's 4 weeks in a row we haven't turned up for the second half.
                      We are getting killed in the middle without a ruckman and we don't have the midfielders to rotate through the midfield to have fresh legs come the end of the game.
                      Rioli will help but if we go down to the Pies on ANZAC day then I think it's better off to finish down the bottom so we can for once have a good crack at the draft.It maybe our turn so to speak.

Great effort by The Blues mate,that was gutsy and a game which we should be forced to watch to be shown how a club should fight.

Comment

• Halen High
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

Great win by The Crows up in Sydney - I've actually got a smile on my face on that won,I had a couple of dollars on them,they were the bet of the round.
                        I backed Collingwood on friday night only for Tarrant to miss that soda at the end of the game.
                        That's good that you tipped the Crows. After I wrote them off I thought, "I hope I didn't talk anyone out of tipping them." That was a great win. Looks like Neil Craig might be alright.

I'm tipping Geelong to win over Port on Friday. God I hope they do!

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

That's 4 weeks in a row we haven't turned up for the second half.
                          We are getting killed in the middle without a ruckman and we don't have the midfielders to rotate through the midfield to have fresh legs come the end of the game.
                          Rioli will help but if we go down to the Pies on ANZAC day then I think it's better off to finish down the bottom so we can for once have a good crack at the draft.It maybe our turn so to speak.

Great effort by The Blues mate,that was gutsy and a game which we should be forced to watch to be shown hiow aq club should fight.
                          I'm definately tipping the Bombers over Collingwood.

Comment

• BOMBER
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2004

I'm definately using spell check in my next post.
                            I'm with you on Geelong over Port,on current form it looks like happening.

Comment

• Halen High
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Hey if Im Adelaide Im gonna watch the footy with your family ! LOL,

Yeah I couldnt believe it, I dont have foxtel but I have rigged up
                              Austar regional satellite (for free) and I usually get every game
                              except 1. Of course this week the missing game was the Blues
                              Port game...

I was watching it on AFL site which gives you the updated scores,
                              live audio and this cool little flash generated graph which shows each
                              passage of play leading up to the previous score.. So although its not
                              video, its better than nothing.

Depending on todays games, the Blues could end up in the 8 !
                              You are most welcome to join us. We always have a great time watching Port go down. Every time Tredders missed we'd crack up laughing!

Comment

• Halen High
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                                You are most welcome to join us. We always have a great time watching Port go down. Every time Tredders missed we'd crack up laughing! After the game we cranked up some CVH and downed a few beers to celebrate. Yep, apart from the Crows we are passionate supporters of whoever is playing Port LOL!

Comment

Working...