Eagles
    Roos
    Dockers
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BOMBER you picked against the Bombers ! Yikes !

Demons
      BLUES
      CATS
      LIONS
      SWANS (Do or Die for them, real pressure here in Sydney on this one)
      EAGLES
      ROOS
      DOCKERS
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

This post is half an hour after the game,I'm pissed and I'm fucking angry.
        We got crucified by the umpires tonight,I've seen a 50 m penalty awarded from a rule that hasn't existed for 100 years.
        I'm actually happy with Essendon's performance and can see a real future in the years to come,I can't say the same for thje greatest game in the world.
        If we have officiating like that,we may aswell be playing fucking Netball.
        P'Mark - wtf happened with Carlton today?
        I went to the Saints Geelong game and missed it,I couldn't believe the margin when told.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Carlton sucked today...

The only positive I can draw, is that it might shake em into action
          next week with Fevola back. They normally comeback well after
          a thumping like that...

Hard task though, Geelong is playing well..

So have you given up now BOMBER ??

I think we can both safely say the 2005 cup is not ours
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2004

We showed alot tonight with Laycock and Lovett.
            I never thought we would win silverware this year - I even tipped Sydney tonight.
            I tell you what though,I'm happy with what our kids showed tonight and can now look to the future with a smile.
            McPhee is only a kid himself and he was B.O.G.
            Essendon will be back be3fore you know it,we always are.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Is it McPhee or McVie ? I thought they were saying Mc'Vee or something. Anyhoo, that bugger looks just like riewoldt from St
              Kilda...

As for the silverware, I predicted (even after the wizard cup) that
              I didnt think we would be there this year, I was hopeful that we
              might just squeeze in the eight, but realistically I think next year
              is more likely.

You know, if either Carlton and Essendon were to win 2/3 for the
              rest of the season, they might still scratch in... (Dreamer !!)
              LOL

If I was Pagan I would be recruting some big defenders at the next
              draft...
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

From the other thread

"Make it we lost - NO THANKS TO THE UMPIRES.

could be worse,we could have got humped by 15 goals by RICHMOND."

Actually, I disagree. I knew it was over in the first quarter. You had
                to suffer a whole game and watch the inevitable fourth quarter
                Essendon fade out. Prolonged torture !!!

LOL
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You get the feeling that teams plan to be "thereabouts" at 3/4 time with Essendon, then run all over the top of them in the last quarter.

Seen it happen lots this year..
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Halen High
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BOMBER
                    This post is half an hour after the game,I'm pissed and I'm fucking angry.
                    We got crucified by the umpires tonight,I've seen a 50 m penalty awarded from a rule that hasn't existed for 100 years.
                    I'm actually happy with Essendon's performance and can see a real future in the years to come,I can't say the same for thje greatest game in the world.
                    If we have officiating like that,we may aswell be playing fucking Netball.
                    P'Mark - wtf happened with Carlton today?
                    I went to the Saints Geelong game and missed it,I couldn't believe the margin when told.
                    Although I'm a Crows fan I reckon I'm as pissed off and angry as you are!

What the hell is our game coming to? A 50m penalty for sledging another player!!! Apparently Johnson said "get up you weak dog". What was this umpire thinking of? Without any doubt umpiring is the biggest issue in AFL football today. The standard is poor, the interpretations change weekly, no one can speak their minds on umpires for fear of heavy fines, and now this. Decisions like that make a mockery of our game.

GIESHEN HAS TO GO.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah agreed, I remember the umpire saying "You cant call players
                      names" and then awarded the 50.. What is this, make up new rules as
                      you go along ?? That was stiff. If the winning score was the margin
                      caused by this free, I would be taking it up with the AFL if I was the Bombers Admin...
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        You get the feeling that teams plan to be "thereabouts" at 3/4 time with Essendon, then run all over the top of them in the last quarter.

Seen it happen lots this year..
                        Yep this is definately the case.
                        What happens is guys like Pevrill and the Johnson's who are hard workers tire about half way through the 3rd and we don't have the depth coming off the bench of The St.kilda's ands Geelong's who can rotate through the midfield.
                        St.kilda didn't have that luxury on saturday either for once through injury and after they controlled proceedings for 3 and a half quarters ran out of legs against Geelong in a similar way to the wayu Essendon has in most games this year.
                        There were good signs for Essendon on saturday night though with the emergence of some classy kids,the return to form of McPhee and Lloyd is getting his form back.

Comment

• BOMBER
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                          From the other thread

"Make it we lost - NO THANKS TO THE UMPIRES.

could be worse,we could have got humped by 15 goals by RICHMOND."

Actually, I disagree. I knew it was over in the first quarter. You had
                          to suffer a whole game and watch the inevitable fourth quarter
                          Essendon fade out. Prolonged torture !!!

LOL
                          Looking back on saturday nights post,that comment was a little harsh.
                          Sorry P'Mark - it's amazing how angry a few scotch cans and an imbosilic umpire can get you.

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yeah Lloyd did play better, after a nervous start. He nearly fudged the
                            easiest chest mark Ive ever seen. But his kicking was really good.

Talked to the biggest Bomber fan in the world yesterday (apart from
                            your good self) my Dad. He's seen the real John Coleman in action
                            His thoughts pretty much reflect yours. Time to rebuild, give the young
                            guys some gametime, not expect too much now for this year..
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2004

Well,life without Hird has to be planned for most definately.
                              Sheedy's best attribute as a coach is starting over and building a team of kids into a premiership team.

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Its very cyclical, footy, isnt it !
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...