X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Calgary just made this a game...

man does Tampa look good though...attack...attack...attack...

Khabibulen is awesome....but he's the kind of goalie that can let the floodgates open if he lets one up...and he just did...

Calgary has turned the tables on them though...and are pressuring...

8 minutes left...and if this game goes to OT...I wouldn't be surprised in the least...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Man...Calgary is really pressuring Tampa...

probably shoulda started this earlier...

Khabibulen made about three fantastic saves...looks like the Wall is still up...

fantastic period...pretty good game...3:20 left...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...LeCalvier with a fucking breakaway...great fucking save...

Jesus...what a period...this is good stuff...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Khabibulen is freakin' on fire...great save in traffic...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Damn...a penalty with 1:00 left in the game...

it was a good call...but fucking 1:00 left in the game...right call or not...damn...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Okay...40 seconds left...

Calgary can't get the goalie pulled...

and the cup is getting cleaned...

here we go...Calgary still can't kill it...25 seconds...

Jesus Christ...

Dave Andreychuck with a penalty...are you fucking kidding me?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

15 seconds left...on last run......7 seconds...

Tampa wins the cup...

great game...

Andreychuck gets his first cup...not the same as Bourque...

damn...a penalty in the fucking finals with a minute left...

I know it was obvious...but a hard one to call you'd think...

Congrats to Tampa...

Comment

• tobinentinc
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Tampa bay wins the stanley cup!
                  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Really?

Comment

• ZOSO
                      Groupie
                      • May 2004

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words really can't describe this. This is the best feeling in the world. I've waited over 10 years for this very moment. Hockey's my favorite sport by far, and to see the home team-a team that didn't even really develope until 2 or 3 years ago-win it all is just incredible. I'm so sick of seeing teams like Colorado and New Jersey dominate the NHL. Well, the chain just got SLICED.Great game, great series, great season. Hockey is BACK!!!

It's a real shame I couldn't be there, as I was almost able to go. Oh well, I'm a fan and I've just witnessed greatness, so I won't complain.

Tampa Bay Lightning-2004 Stanley Cup Champions
                      Last edited by ZOSO; 06-07-2004, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Mr GrumpyAss
                        Groupie
                        • May 2004

Congradulations to Tampa. If Calgary would have played the whole game like they played the last 10 min of the 3rd,the outcome would have been different. Refing was horrible one sided the whole way. Calgary came out flat.

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What a great series! Congrats to the Bolts!
                          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I cant believe the ref called that penalty with one minute to go.....What a crock, its not like he swung a stick at his head....That being said, the Lightning deserved to win that game, Calgary didnt show up until the last 10 minutes....
                            Congrats to Tampa......
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Bug...I freakin' hate that shit...penalties in the last minute....

but you gotta be kidding me...you can't argue that penalty...it was clear...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

And I wanted Calgary to win...

Comment

Working...