Seahawks still lose.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Seahawks still lose.
      LOL. Hey Maxipad, what's up bro? How 'bout them Broncos!
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Hey Sharky, suuup bro? How 'bout go fuckin' yourself.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Hey Sharky, suuup bro? How 'bout go fuckin' yourself.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Oh come on, I was just kidding.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

three words:

GOD DAMN RIGHT
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by FORD
                Then send my condolences to your family, for your impending death, which apparently will be some time within the next two weeks.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Bwahahahahaaa

Maxi is still crying into his big foam cowboy hat ......

Poor Flunco Fan
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Now all of the Steeler Bandwagoneers...........

Bring 'em on
                    Ya know, you can call me and Poj a lot of things....

Beercoholics....

Maybe a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic....

And in Poj's case, a little light in the loafers....

But NEVER can you call us Steeler bandwagoneers....

I was watching the Steelers win Super Bowls before the Seahawks were even a team....

But you're right, there will be plenty attempting to get on the bandwagon....

I say, fuck 'em, you should have jumped onboard sooner.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Dear Loungemachine...

1. We aren't the ones smileyfacing bandwagoners...you are. Of course...when your fan base is about 70,000 people...I suppose I'd bring on every bandwagoner I could too. I mean hell...most Seahawks fans ARE bandwagoners..."Welp...they're playing well this year...better goto the games..."

2. Props actually to the game that Seattle played...considering they were playing a team playing their 12th string running back...and have 1 good player on offense. The Hawk defense was fucking swarming to be honest...and let's face it...the 68000 of the 70000 Hawk fans were as loud as any crowd I've ever heard. That will play well in the Super Bowl...where there fan base will be roughly...well...3,000...if that. Paul Allen will have to ship in a half a million canned farts and put them under the seats...maybe that will match the volume...and the...well...you can figure the rest out...

3. Jerramy or Garahmy...or kkjjjarmee Staevneas...or whatever or however the fuck he spells is name finally pulled his head out of his ass. He could be problematic underneath for the Steelers...in that I concur with Va Beach...Pittsburgh will need to shadow him a bit...perhaps with that safety guy...can't remember his name...Va...what's his name...that fucking maniac with the wacked out South Pacific afro?

4. I do worry about about Shawn...Sean...Shawan...Shaun Alexander. He's damn good...and I do disagree with Va...I think he will sniff 100 yards. Not much more or less...but be right there. The key will be how effective Hasselbeck maneuvers around the blitz...which will come...and won't be staved off. How Hasselbeck handles that will be interesting. The Panthers were a bunch of fucking pussies...and I give props to Seattle...and hell...you can blah...blah...blah...all you want out loud...and huff and puff and flair out your feminine chests about how strong the NFC is and how you don't get credit and how the East Coast has a bias....and all of that wonderful stuff you all tell yourself to make yourselves feel better. The Panthers aren't the Steelers...and right now...the NFC isn't as good as the AFC. The Steelers WILL bring it...and won't lay down like a bunch of worthless 90 year old cunts like most of the NFC. I personally think that Seattle IS better than most people think...and that's NO JOKE. But they have beat noone...So...you can huff and puff all you want...but the AFC is better...and this will be the Hawks first test since...hmmmm...Indianapolis...oh yeah...the benched their entire team after the 2nd play...so...lets see...Jax, Atlanta, Arizona, Washington, St.Louis, Houston, Dallas, Arizona, St. Louis, San Francisco, NY Giants, Philadelphis, San Francisco, Tennessee, Indianapolis and Green Bay. For fuck's sake...the Queer Eye for the Straight Guys could have gone 14-2 with that gay ass record...

That being said...with that offense...they are a formidable opponant...

4. Your a fucking douchebag...and I thought I fucking banned you...

lmfao...

on a serious note...

I do think this is going to be a good game...hinging on the defenses...and OLines...can either one stop the rush of the other...how do the QB's handle it...and who can walk in and not be overhyped. As always...the key will be turnovers...and in a game like this...where I think the two teams are more equal than people will admit...a mistake...or big play early...could turn the tide in this game. The Steelers have been making early and quick work in the first half...if they do that again...I think the game could be over quickly...

Seattle can do the same thing. I do think the Steelers can wreak a little more havoc than can Seattle...because the Steelers O aren't limp dicks like 90% of the Hawks opponents...which will keep the game low scoring on the Hawks part...IE...20 or under...which means...Seattle will have to play a perfect game on D to keep the Steelers O out of the endzone. If they can...and it all depends on their good rush...they can make it interesting...and perhaps even win. The question isn't whether Hasselbeck gets pressured...it's whether or not he can avoid it...and roast the Steelers deep. I DO think that the Steelers corners are better than I think...but I also think they can be beat deep. We haven't seen it in the past 2 weeks because the Steelers have been soiling the pants of Manning and Plummer. If Hasselbeck has timing reads...and can get a couple of passes in the air deep...and strike like it looked like Palmer and the Bengals were planning on doing in the Wild Card game...

The Hawks can do it...but so could Indy (better than Seattle)...and so could Denver (not better than Seattle...but close)...

We shall see...should be a good chess match...

5. Loungemachine is a fucking douchebag...

Peace...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Dear Loungemachine...

1. We aren't the ones smileyfacing bandwagoners...you are.

2. Props actually to the game that Seattle played...

3. Jerramy or Garahmy...or kkjjjarmee Staevneas...or whatever or however the fuck he spells is name finally pulled his head out of his ass.

4. I do worry about about Shawn...Sean...Shawan...Shaun Alexander. He's damn good

4. Your a fucking douchebag...and I thought I fucking banned you...

lmfao...

5. Loungemachine is a fucking douchebag...

Peace...
                        1] Agreed, and my Bandwagon Thread proves it, but I wasn't referring to you or your boyfriend.

2] Thanks

3] True

4a] He is

4b] I am, you did, and learn to fucking count you stump.

5] duh.

Everyone just keeps hoping that if they TOUT Seattle as losing the next game, eventually they'll be right

Out.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Ya know, you can call me and Poj a lot of things....

Beercoholics....

Maybe a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic....

And in Poj's case, a little light in the loafers....

But NEVER can you call us Steeler bandwagoneers....

Never did.

You guys are a little jumpy.

Like that time I called Pojo gay and he went on for 3,000 words telling me how he wasn't, and that I was banned

Out.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yo Loungemachine...

I have absolutely no problem saying that I don't think Seattle is a walk...

as I've said before...I think it's going to be a good game...and more even than most people will say...

and I'll say it all 2 weeks...any Seahawk fans...that calls this game a done deal now...

is a bonehead...

absolutely I'm jumpy about this game...no problem admitting that...

of course...you're to busy hoping I'm gay...to give a real take on the game...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Done deal?

No way.

I just laugh at those [not you and VA] who give Seattle NO CHANCE of winning [Maxi, others]

I wish I could give you a good take, but I haven't followed the Steelers since oh.........does Kordell Stewart ring a bell? LMAO

I don't know what to look out for w/ Pitts. Nor do I really worry about it. I'm just jazzed to see this franchise get to the dance for once.

All those years in the AFC West, when I was a die-hard live-and-die each week fan watching us go 8-8, 9-7.........Behring, Flores, etc, etc,...

So you guys can talk Xs and Os.....I'm just enjoying the ride.

And I'm still a banned douche bag.

Cool?

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I'm trying to picture FORD removing his tinfoil hat and sporting a new Seahawks hat for the next two weeks.

LOL. All kidding aside, I'm hoping for a grate game. Maybe Seattle will suprise me, I haven't seen much of them since they moved to the NFC.

They've come a long way since their red-headed stepchild days in the AFC West.

Maybe this is the Hawk's year..... now if we could just get the Saints in the big game next year.....

Comment

Working...